Hotwife/cuckold couple for Experienced Bulls on the East Coast

• Thread starterTash4demons
  • Start date
Atlanta.

Floridabullforyou said:
East Florida here... Regularly in Jax, Orlando, Daytona areas. Hit me up for more details.

Dominant BBC here from Brandon, would love to meet up with you two

Clearwater beach

Tash4demons said:
Hotwife/cuck Couple looking for Experienced Bulls for real time meetings only, not into online play... We are from the East Coast but due to my husbands profession we often travel regularly, so just ask about your location. Hope to hear back from a few of you Studs......Ciao, T&m

image.jpeg
I would love to meet

In Tampa area regularly (st Pete beach) and live just outside of NYC

Tash4demons said:
Hotwife/cuck Couple looking for Experienced Bulls for real time meetings only, not into online play... We are from the East Coast but due to my husbands profession we often travel regularly, so just ask about your location. Hope to hear back from a few of you Studs......Ciao, T&m

image.jpeg
Sexy wife you got there. I'm in Jacksonville. PM if you want to talk and/or see explicit photos. I'm not the kinda guy to post dick picks online....

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
I'm in daytona love to fuck her

Des Moines Iowa area if your ever in Iowa.
If you are message me and we can get together and have some fun.

Obgyn said:
Des Moines Iowa area if your ever in Iowa.
If you are message me and we can get together and have some fun.
I'm a stud looking for slut wives

ThomasNJ said:
In Tampa area regularly (st Pete beach) and live just outside of NYC
Hey

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
Experienced young, attractive bull located in Miami. Kik is miami30533

Atlanta

I am a virgin from india in college station tx, looking to gain some experience. Kik ajaytp

southfloridabull said:
Im in West Palm Beach Florida
I’m in west palm beach

Can u pm me
Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
shes hot

Reactions: Comegetthisdick
Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
Im in central fl wya n im hung

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
Area

Tash4demons said:

image.jpegOrlando Fl

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
New york

You are fine!!