Pinay Webcam Slut

Capt. Ron

Slut Lover!
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2014
found these interesting off of popular webcam site. from the way she was photographed and the ring on one of her fingers, i'm wondering if she's a pinay slut wife or gf, put up to it by her foreign hubby or bf. thoughts? a247 ring.jpeg a247 black.jpeg a247 doggy.jpeg a247 bj.jpeg a247 wet t.jpeg

Reactions: Jambon
I wonder if maybe she was a bargirl/cam girl and then the guy married her

wmjacking said:
I wonder if maybe she was a bargirl/cam girl and then the guy married her

nice! there have been times when i wondered what having a former bargirl for a wife would mean. i think they're like many of the thai girls from issan--once they go to bkk or pattaya & learn to party, they always want to live that lifestyle. wonder if the pinays from provinces are the same way once they tasted the party life in manila & AC.

i would imagine many are like that, get a taste for party and cock then wont give it up. hopefully the guy will realize this when he meets her, if so there will be lots of fun ahead. if he doesnt realize it will be a miserable life.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Capt. Ron said:
found these interesting off of popular webcam site. from the way she was photographed and the ring on one of her fingers, i'm wondering if she's a pinay slut wife or gf, put up to it by her foreign hubby or bf. thoughts?a247 ring.jpeg a247 black.jpeg a247 doggy.jpeg a247 bj.jpeg a247 wet t.jpeg
she is very sexy..would love to see her on cam