Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hungary
58583B74-491A-4384-B86E-8E041A49B76F.jpeg
8028CD88-1655-424F-9BD8-77D4BDE7353A.jpeg
E1B67F59-BAF3-4B64-99C1-019469E4AF32.jpeg
A71B263B-5478-4847-BCC8-D4E05677CFA3.jpeg
CAD6201B-DEEC-4691-A359-5CB5AB97AA41.jpeg
Hello everyone!I have been interested in this lifestyle for a while, but just recently I met a woman, whom I liked a lot.She is 35,and quite experienced.Great person,easy to go with, and we feel great together.Also quite hot - that is her on the photos.
Yet.She likes to organize gangbangs for herself( actually, that’s how we met,i was one of invited guys).However, during our communication,we developed some personal link.
She doesn’t want to marry or have a man because she knows that she needs sex with many men, and every potential husband would be jealous.
However,that excites me, and I believe that I would like to be with her,and allow her-and help-find men for gangbangs.We had a small fantasy about a road-trip to Tuscany, where she would be taken by many different men in each small Italian city...so hot!
Yet,I never did that,organise sex for my woman, and I have zero experience in it.Please,give me some advices?Thank you all so much!

58583B74-491A-4384-B86E-8E041A49B76F.jpeg 8028CD88-1655-424F-9BD8-77D4BDE7353A.jpeg E1B67F59-BAF3-4B64-99C1-019469E4AF32.jpeg A71B263B-5478-4847-BCC8-D4E05677CFA3.jpeg CAD6201B-DEEC-4691-A359-5CB5AB97AA41.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969, Custer Laststand and JeffCA
She sounds like the perfect woman to me. Explain yourself to her and whole heartedly embrace the fact that you love having other men put their dicks in your woman.

Mine likes me joining in, but personally I think it is even hotter just letting them go for it without me being involved. Figure out what permutation you like and do it.

Thank you!We are going to meet mmmf in like several hours,and I will write mu impressions a bit later.

fishsound said:
Thank you!We are going to meet mmmf in like several hours,and I will write mu impressions a bit later.
How did it go?

Consider sharing her with other men as long as she wants. Yu just have to live with that if you love her. It will take you ayears to find and bond with a different woman, She is a star and you should be very proud of her,

Thank you for answer,KristinS.
I also thought so, but she told me that it is all nonsense,and she lies and hides her affairs from myself, trying to seem"clean"in my eyes!I asked her openly several times,saying that I love her anyhow and don't judge her, but she attacked me, saying we are not a couple and I am just z friend and we had some sex (which she called "less then average") by accident.I guess, vacations and trips together and 15h long conversations also by accident?
It seema to me that she likes cheating itself more, then sex or other men.I feel stupid to accept that.Like,I don't mind and I love her, just don't make an idiot out of me!
She asked never to call her again...

fishsound said:
Hello everyone!I have been interested in this lifestyle for a while, but just recently I met a woman, whom I like a lot.She is 35 and quite experienced. Great person,easy to go with, and we feel great together. [She is] also quite hot - that is her on the photos.
Welcome to the forum! I agree that your woman friend is very hot. The photos of you going down on her, pleasuring her by being her cunt-sucker, show you in the correct position.
fishsound said:
She likes to organize gangbangs for herself (actually, that’s how we met, I was one of her invited guys). During our [subsequent] communications, we developed a personal link.
Excellent! This is the first description I've read, in this forum, of a woman so sexually-assertive she organizes her own gang-bangs. Very impressive.
fishsound said:
She doesn’t want to marry or have a man because she knows that she needs sex with many men, and every potential husband would be jealous.
But.... to officially become your woman's cuckold, you will need to convince her to marry you. Remember the definition: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife."
fishsound said:
However,that excites me. I believe I would like to be with her, and allow her to —and help her to — find men for gang-bangs.
It's entirely reasonable for you to be turned on by the concept of assisting your strongly-sexual woman with arranging gang-bangs for herself, and watching (and perhaps participating in her gang-bangs, depending on her desires). Perhaps it would assist your woman with coming around and viewing you as a good marriage partner if you were to introduce her to these two articles:

The Science of Cuckoldry, by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
The Cuckold Phenomena
fishsound said:
We had a small fantasy about a road-trip to Tuscany, where she would be taken by many different men in each small Italian city...so hot! Yet, I never did that (i.e., organise sex for my woman), and I have zero experience with this. Please, give me some advice.
Your "road trip to Tuscany" fantasy does sound hot, but difficult to arrange in a series of small towns and cities where you do not know any of the men. My guess would be, you will need to rely on the Internet for the necessary connections to make arrangements. If you and your woman would not have ready access to the Internet during a "road trip to Tuscany," that too could be difficult. Thus, primarily I suggest seeking advice from your woman, since she is experienced at arranging gang-bangs for herself — one of which you participated in. Since your woman is sexually active and experienced, she probably has a long list of men you could contact, using your preferred method of communication, as potential gang-bang participants.