Please make her pregnant (not a joke, this *%$&@ real)

• Thread startertroubled_cuck
  • Start date
She is home. They fooled around a little in his car, but nothing serious happened. But she says she wants to meet him again soon.

Great progress.

Yesterday my wife went out for her first real date with her new boytoy.
Two hours later I received several photos via WhatApps.

Its the same guys she met Thursday for a coffeedate.
My apologies, but I wont show those photo's here.

However I will risk adding another photo, from several years ago.
I picked this because it is a somewhat similar to what I got yesterday.

date.jpg

Reactions: AstaSilva
Very odd, my latest posts in this thread seems to have disappeared?

New site teething problems.

It has been almost a year, but since that one post has disappeared let me just recap very quickly.
We have a sweet baby girl now, and she is growing up fast. I am very happy, and so is my wife.

As for our marriage, it has turned into a full blown cuckold marriage. I am in a chastity cage most of the time, although it has taken me some time to get adjusted. Carl has disappeared, but my wife has taken several new lovers since.

I am happy. My wife rarely allows me to have sex with her, she prefers to be with her lovers instead. But wearing the cage helps, it keep my sexual energy focused on my wife. She has taken control over our marriage, and our marriage is happier for it.

But the most amazing thing of all is seeing our beautiful daughter grow up.
It is the most amazing thing in the world. I would not trade my life with anyone.

Reactions: okdeacon and Susan's Slave
troubled_cuck said:
It has been almost a year, but since that one post has disappeared let me just recap very quickly.
We have a sweet baby girl now, and she is growing up fast. I am very happy, and so is my wife.

As for our marriage, it has turned into a full blown cuckold marriage. I am in a chastity cage most of the time, although it has taken me some time to get adjusted. Carl has disappeared, but my wife has taken several new lovers since.

I am happy. My wife rarely allows me to have sex with her, she prefers to be with her lovers instead. But wearing the cage helps, it keep my sexual energy focused on my wife. She has taken control over our marriage, and our marriage is happier for it.

But the most amazing thing of all is seeing our beautiful daughter grow up.
It is the most amazing thing in the world. I would not trade my life with anyone.
Very happy for you troubled. Please give us some details and some photos showing her body better and with a pussy full of cock. Best Wishes and have a Wonderful 2017. okdeacon