Pleasure My Wife

• Thread starterciber_bi_cuckhold
  • Start date

ciber_bi_cuckhold

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 10, 2017
Hi

I'd like to know your sincere opinion. Do you think I'm able to satisfy my wife?

DSCF4184.JPG

If not, tell me please what I must do...

Thank you in advance

Reactions: Tinycuckold
ciber_bi_cuckhold said:
Hi

I'd like to know your sincere opinion. Do you think I'm able to satisfy my wife?

DSCF4184.JPG
If not, tell me please what I must do...

Thank you in advance
Sorry but that small cock will never please her. I have a much bigger one for her and your love watching her with me can send you a pic of it later if you like

Farmboy said:
Sorry but that small cock will never please her. I have a much bigger one for her and your love watching her with me can send you a pic of it later if you like
I'd really love to watch it...

ciber_bi_cuckhold said:
I'd really love to watch it...
Will come over later and screw her over the table infront of you. You can then clean the mess up I leave in her pussy. May even let you put your small cock up her. You like that.

Your ability to pleasure her wil obviously be dependent on the size of your tongue and your ability to use it.

Mike and Chris said:
Your ability to pleasure her wil obviously be dependent on the size of your tongue and your ability to use it.
As you said it's the ability to use it as well which counts. I'm sure your wife would agree with me maybe she can find out one day.

Yes, I use my tongue with her because it's the only way she can get an orgasm...

ciber_bi_cuckhold said:
Yes, I use my tongue with her because it's the only way she can get an orgasm...
She really needs my big cock to please her. Do you think she would let me. Of course you will be able to sit in the corner and wank that little cock as.we are fucking

I imagine she would do. She needs a real man... And I'd love to watch and serve...

You could guide my cock up her pussy then lick her as I'm fucking her. I might even tell you to feel my balls as I cum up her.

That could be great...

ciber_bi_cuckhold said:
That could be great...
You like to talk in private