Pregnant Woman Caught On Hidden Camera

roger85

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2017
I long suspected that a woman cheated on me, and after a lot of thinking time I decided to buy a hidden camera on the Internet. I installed it in our bedroom, and very soon I got the results I expected... my ex-wife was a *****, I can imagine how many fuckers she had while she was married to me. She is also like a pregnant woman had the need to fuck with others.

Reactions: hikawade
why did you divorce?

2wheel said:
why did you divorce?
It was no longer the same as before, not because of her scam, but because of her lies... We are seeing just because of our child often, and sometimes we have sex, but no emotions anymore.

I'll bet that if she knew you'd be OK with her having other men, she wouldn't have lied.

Sometimes we shoot ourselves in the foot.

Only if she was honest with me, everything would be fine, but...

mine also has trouble with the truth

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 6 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to piss her off, but couldn't remember what.

Well in my case I am the other guy, I am breeding with my GF without her husband knowledge. Hope that poor fella doesnt find out.

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, LucidMatrix and oppor
ktpy said:
Well in my case I am the other guy, I am breeding with my GF without her husband knowledge. Hope that poor fella doesnt find out.
I was in a similar situation, with three women a minimum... :rolleyes: They mostly had the same reason to cheat, bad or no sex with a partner, but there are also women like my ex wife, which are not happy with one fucker...

Reactions: ktpy
I would love my impregnated wife by me to fuck other guys as much she wanted...

Reactions: hikawade