• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
McCann could die in office and sexy Mrs Palin would become President of the United States of America automatically.

So your vote should be based on whether she has the skills to take America where it should be going.

If you don't give your vote to Barrick, then you should be ready to kneel and kiss her feet and pledge your allegiance for some radical changes when she holds the "ultimate power". She is keeping quiet because she has a few secrets to spring on us all later on.

Wow! You must have a crystal ball. I guess having a minority in office is only good if it's 1) a black minority and/or 2) a liberal minority.

You are a loon Josetta

Right on zulu!

Josetta said:
McCann could die in office and sexy Mrs Palin would become President of the United States of America automatically.

So your vote should be based on whether she has the skills to take America where it should be going.

If you don't give your vote to Barrick, then you should be ready to kneel and kiss her feet and pledge your allegiance for some radical changes when she holds the "ultimate power". She is keeping quiet because she has a few secrets to spring on us all later on.

When was it that you were abducted by aliens?

*Hmmmmmm...

Attachments

• hill-catintinfoilhat.jpg
    hill-catintinfoilhat.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 191
  • hillary_tinfoil_hat.jpg
    hillary_tinfoil_hat.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 205
Minority in Office

zulu said:
Wow! You must have a crystal ball. I guess having a minority in office is only good if it's 1) a black minority and/or 2) a liberal minority.

Having a person that can unite this crazy world is more important than the color of there skin or gender. :jackoff:

The only way anyone can unite this world is if he/she is the AntiChrist.

Dream on.

why not kiss a beautiful white womans feet or ass for that matter. We have been kissing old white mens asses for all these years and look where that has gotten us.

Just my 2 cents

I don't think she has been secretive at all. If people don't know all about her is because she is so new to the scene.

Barrick? who is Barrick?

Okay guys, crunch time - who are you voting for now?
Barrick or Palin ?
McCann won't live forever.

Lots of people thought Barrick did not have the experience.
Do you think Mrs Palin could handle the Iran and North Korea tension?

Maybe Alaska has made Mrs Palin "super-tough". She can shoot a bear at 200paces, skin it and cook what she needs it on the barbecue, and wrap the rest in snow drifts and not even get chill-blains.

So is it Barrick or the alpha woman (puppet to the puppet master, McCann)?

Perhaps I should be using Mrs Palin's christen name, but that might make her seem more virginal and too young for the responsibility of pushing the button that starts World War 3 when missiles are detected heading at 18000 miles per hour towards the USA.

Hilary Clinton felt she could handle the tough decisions, but do we know enough about Mrs Palin yet....to help us all to decide whether she can do a lot more than shoot a hungry white bear that was wandering in the snow looking for food.

Josetta said:
Okay guys, crunch time - who are you voting for now?
Barrick or Palin ?
McCann won't live forever.

Lots of people thought Barrick did not have the experience.
Do you think Mrs Palin could handle the Iran and North Korea tension?

Maybe Alaska has made Mrs Palin "super-tough". She can shoot a bear at 200paces, skin it and cook what she needs it on the barbecue, and wrap the rest in snow drifts and not even get chill-blains.

So is it Barrick or the alpha woman (puppet to the puppet master, McCann)?

Perhaps I should be using Mrs Palin's christen name, but that might make her seem more virginal and too young for the responsibility of pushing the button that starts World War 3 when missiles are detected heading at 18000 miles per hour towards the USA.

Hilary Clinton felt she could handle the tough decisions, but do we know enough about Mrs Palin yet....to help us all to decide whether she can do a lot more than shoot a hungry white bear that was wandering in the snow looking for food.

I was and will vote for Obama. I believe he made a big mistake in not choosing Hilliary for VP and said to my friends at the time, he could have had a slam dunk, but in an arrogant way chose to do what most Presidential Democratic Nominees do. Assume that the American electorate is of at least average intelligence.

All too ofter the Founding Fathers have been proven right in the creation of the Electoral College.

I wanted Hillary chosen for VP because the reason Bill Clinton was so successful againt the GOP was that the Clintons knew how to play just as down and dirty as the GOP (actually outdid them for once (rather twice, lol). I thought if Hillary was chosen she had the people and machinery to go head to head with the Rovemisters.

In my opinion the only chance that Obama has know is if McCain does very badly in debates, makes a terrible slip of the tounge or some repressed news comes out against McCain and/or Palin, or it somehow between now and November 4, 2008 the IQ of the Averge American goes up by 20 points. lol

I don't think the Democratic congress has been given enough blame for our screwed up situation so I'm voting for the only two people who have a history of reform. McCain and Palin. Oh and Josetta you're still a nutcase.

2 out of 8 years was a Democrat congress with very slim margins. In fact, the Senate wasn't democrat at all but split evenly. Parliamentary procedures and Bush vetoes(or threat of such), especially with such slim margins, permitted both parties to stymie legislation and gave us a do-nothing congress.

What happened in the first 6 years when Republicans had clear control and a president that didn't seem to know he could veto?

I think your blame is grossly misplaced. Not to say the Dems would have done the right thing but you could come up with a more logical reason to vote for McCain than that, I hope.

Scary.

The democrats controlled congress for FORTY YEARS until 1994. Think about that a minute. FORTY YEARS. But as far as prez, I don't really care who wins now-every piece of scum I hated and couldn't stand is OUT now-The Clintons (two for the price of one, remember), Richardson (a real piece of shit),Fuckabee (Elmer Gantry for our times), Romney, (the Stormin' Mormon), all of these people were disasters for the nation in my eyes and would have further divided things. But thank God, none of them wound up on a ticket, even as Veep. So I don't care. I doubt if I'll even bother voting for anybody for president. The Clintons (fucking swine) will probably try their end run around the constitution again in 2012, but I don't think they'd get as many votes then. This was their best chance, they'd planned it since at least 2000, and a black guy came out of nowhere and fucked them out of the brass ring. Otherwise, you'd have seen these bastards in the white house again. The one thing they didn't plan forbecause it was unforseeable. Personally, although I doubt he'll get my vote, I think Obama deserves a medal of honor or something for saving the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
1994 was 14 years ago, try to catch up with reality.

I understand your dislike of the Clintons though, I'd sure hate to go back to the 90's , wouldn't you? We're so much better off now.

But one example of my unbridled and undying hatred of anything Clinton:One word. Two syllables. WACO. The screams of those kids being burned alive haunted my dreams for months. The most fucked-up way of handling anything since Kennedy's bay of pigs fiasco. Sorry for you you're a Clinton lover. Four people in my lifetime have destroyed any and all respect I held for the office, and three of them were democrats.

BlkCokLuvr, when the Feds knock on your door to search your premises for illegal weapons, open the DAMN DOOR!!

Don't fire off a few rounds at ATF officers to see if they'll go away.
Oh, and don't start a church proclaiming yourself to be the reincarnation of J. Christ, then preach to your flock about how doomsday is coming.

Yeah, the Feds could have tried to wait Koresh out a couple months, but I blame most of the shit that went down on him alone.
Why's a religious compound stocked with a huge cache of weapons anyway? Must have missed that chapter in the Bible.

Methinks you're confusing my hatred for how the situation was handled, and turning it into love and adoration for Koresh or my being a religious zealot. Untrue on both counts. All the tanks had to do was wait and starve them out. One of the worst cases of overkill in the entire history of mankind. And that's it for me as far as arguing about dumbass politics here. God knows I've had enough of that on my local blogs/forum boards. Dear God, the longest presidential race in history...we didn't even get a break after the congressional elections in 06....I just want it to be over. I can't take the hatred and bickering about it any more. Adios.

I love when people spew hatred and bickering and then can't take the hatred and bickering anymore, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.