President Palin to be sworn in to office

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an independent viewer from overseas I can't believe my eyes and ears when I realize anyone would be dumb enough to vote for McCain over Obama. I mean JUST LOOK AT THE GUYS!!!!

But unfortunately I'm afraid that just might happen AGAIN, just like you voted for Bush over Kerry. I saw a reasonable intelligent man (Kerry) against a loony and y'all voted for the loony...TWICE.... and see where you are now.....your country is fighting against countries in the middle east on one side and owned by the middle east on the other side because you can't pay for all the stuff you think you own....and still you can't wake up and smell the coffee. I'm just so afraid that if y'all vote for the loony again it might be the last elections EVER... I see only one person having the social skills to apologize to the rest of the world for the mess you put us in..and that sure isnt mister french fries....this bubble of american dreams is getting bigger and bigger and about to blow itself up if you ask me, the ' terrorists' just have to sit back and watch CNN...

But that's just my humble opinion , and I'm a white dude considering himself quite right wing here in europe..go figure...

I dont wanna offend anybody but it's just how I feel ...so please relax :D

geez...will you raise all those unwanted babies yourself?? otherwise, unless you have a friggin solution that doesn't include some bullshit religious ideology, let abortion be an option which you yourself don't have to involve yourself in.
supreme_black_man said:
Palin is against abortion, and the amount of black babies being killed in this country is disgusting.

Sadly she is the only one I can vote for.

Unlike 90% of us blacks, i will not vote for obama. he is a puppet.

Last edited by a moderator:
mike35 said:
As an independent viewer from overseas I can't believe my eyes and ears when I realize anyone would be dumb enough to vote for McCain over Obama. I mean JUST LOOK AT THE GUYS!!!!

But unfortunately I'm afraid that just might happen AGAIN, just like you voted for Bush over Kerry. I saw a reasonable intelligent man (Kerry) against a loony and y'all voted for the loony...TWICE.... and see where you are now.....your country is fighting against countries in the middle east on one side and owned by the middle east on the other side because you can't pay for all the stuff you think you own....and still you can't wake up and smell the coffee. I'm just so afraid that if y'all vote for the loony again it might be the last elections EVER... I see only one person having the social skills to apologize to the rest of the world for the mess you put us in..and that sure isnt mister french fries....this bubble of american dreams is getting bigger and bigger and about to blow itself up if you ask me, the ' terrorists' just have to sit back and watch CNN...

But that's just my humble opinion , and I'm a white dude considering himself quite right wing here in europe..go figure...

I dont wanna offend anybody but it's just how I feel ...so please relax :D

And just what do we have to apologize for. Maybe for giving money to europe to keep the germans at bay. It would be nice to see all that money paid back to us. I think England has been the only one to ever pay us back.

Keeping the Germans at bay? umm they've been a stable and valued ally for well over 50 years. England did pay back war loans-- finishing two years ago. The USA has a lot to apologize for. Look at how they have destabilized and kept down South and Central America. They have a habit of invading small countries for little reason. What did Granada ever do to you? I recall reading that the USA army handed out more medals for bravery during the invasion of Granada than the combined medals of the British and Germans handed out during WW2. Did they even meet any resistance? I'm sure that the USA has sucked out many times the money that they invested or loaned to the allies during WW2. The USA's wealth comes largely from other countries.

incher said:
And just what do we have to apologize for. Maybe for giving money to europe to keep the germans at bay. It would be nice to see all that money paid back to us. I think England has been the only one to ever pay us back.
That was a long time ago and wasnt Roosevelt a democrat as I remember? I'm sure Obama would help alied countries as soon as there are invaded by a dictator. Of course the US has a history it can be proud of , but these last few years you lost about all your credit in the rest of the world. Would Sadam have destroyed the rest of the world on his own without the weapons of mass destruction that werent even there? Nobody knows for sure but I'd say ...uuuuuhm NO, it was the oil dollars after all.
I wouldnt be so proud about the last 8 years of republican George Bush going from a NO DEBT situation under Clinton to a bankrupt country now. And then you still need to discuss what party might be in your best interest to vote for. Or maybe you dont have independent media anymore that show the american voter what the situation is that your country is in at the moment?

The only thing propping America up is the $US is the main currency for world trade. It is only a matter of time before the Euro takes over, then America will become a third-world economy UNLESS Congress gets tough with guys who put out ficticious Balance Sheets. They need to fear their hands being cut off and their testicles removed if they tell lies. Too much "wet bus-ticket" slapping on for white collar crime. What is a couple of years in jail for men who have deliberately misappropriated the life savings of thousands of Americans.

I agree that Hitler needed stopping, but America gets into quite a few wars it should not get into. It simply can't afford to waste money when the economy is on the brink of millions of people losing their jobs and homes.

Even Bush is frightened of the seriousw economic mess he has created, not a very good finish to his Presidency. It will cost millions per year to provide body guards to protect him as an ex-President, and he gets a fat pension even if people are starving in the streets.

The default of the world is perfect love, described in the Ten Commandments. Unless you show empathy to the enemy, you have no chance of finding out why he hates America.

America has a deliberate policy of cold wars against any country who won't allow American nucluer powered warships into its ports. It treats them like dirt even if they have are friendly nations.

Bush told the world that if you weren't with him on Iraq, then you were against him - so won't get any favours in trade - big bully tactics to small countries to keep them poor.

It is only the trade barriers that are protecting the American economy from tipping over. It would not be able to compete in a free-trade world economy because it has too much inefficiency. The Asian workers think nothing of working 60 hours a week all their life.

Powell is backing Barrick Obama, and Jo Biden will keep him on the right path with adequate support and guidance. He is displaying the confidence that he can handle the pressures of big changes.

John McCann would be okay, but the rough diamond in the chicken house is still sexy Sarah Palin, so unpredictable and ready to strut her stuff if she gets the green light.

I still reckon the American public will have to make their mind up whether sarah is up to the job. Vice President won't satisfy her for long - she will be after the top job ASAP.

Women seem to be enjoying having a fresh young filly strutting her stuff in politics. They like her energetic spirit, and probably understand that she is a risk taker and that it is to be expected that when someone goes out of their comfort zone, it will be normal to make the odd mistakes on occasion.

Let the man who hasn't made a few mistakes in the mad stampede up the career board, now stand up and say he is blameless.

But no matter how you slice it, the result of the 2008 Presidential Election is all about whether Sarah is up to it.

Powell changed his vote to Obama because he does not think Sarah is ready yet, and who is to say that he is wrong.

Not much time now, so GET READY TO CAST YOUR VOTE and may you be in the winners circle from the choice you have made.

supreme_black_man said:
Palin is against abortion, and the amount of black babies being killed in this country is disgusting.

Sadly she is the only one I can vote for.

Unlike 90% of us blacks, i will not vote for obama. he is a puppet.

well said. and unlike 90% of blacks you must be one of the 10% that aren't afraid to speak with your mind. You must be a forward thinker, cudos to you. As I have said before if one votes for obama because he is black or mccain because he is white then they are an idiot.

Just my 2 cents

George Bush was after one man in Iraq and he got him - but look at the cost in human lives. Over 4,000 American soldiers, so much pain for their families. America will have to keep pumping in money for decades after to help rebuild the war damage. The cost does not stop when the troops pull out. The land mines and unexploded shells will be killing and maiming people for decades afterwards when civilians step on them.

If George Bush had put Robert McGarbe under house arrest, I would be shaking his hand and saying, "well done, Mr President". That kind of action would have saved the enormous refuge problem in Africa from having their houses deliberately destroyed and the ongoing food crisis. Every day, more black kids close their eyes and never wake up again, and if you did a post mortem on them, you would not find any sign of food in the belly or intestines - they have literally starved to death.

When rich men get to Heaven, it will be full of kids who died from starvation because men in positions of power lacked the guts to stand up and do something about it.

Hell is waiting for those who let God's children suffer unnecessarily - I am confident that the rich men will get their come upperance - Karma has a sting in the tail.

The total wealth of the world divided equally amongst all humans on earth equals everyone being worth three million dollars (USA); and there is enough food being produced each year to feed a world population three times the current total.

This means every person in the world is a "triple-millionaire" if wealth was evenly shared, and no one should be dying of hunger. So why isn't it happening ?

It is not happening because some men think they are more deserving than others. the tax system and laws are designed to give them a huge advantage. As I have pointed out before, if the poor suddenly left the country, the super rich would have to put on overalls and man the factories - it would be a cultural and physical shock for them. Some of them would burn the water if they tried to make a cup of tea.

I would have liked Congress to put a moratorium on Home Foreclosures for 5 years. All economies operate to economic cycles, rising and falling in patterns like the tides in the sea. No one gains from foreclosures, it just increases the size of the under-class, and destroys the "American dream".

Who is hurting the most?
The family that has lost its home, or the rich dudes who have lost value on their shares?

I have tripled my vegie garden so I can do my bit to help other families in my area who are down on their luck. Every little bit counts, one day I might need some help.

I made a lot of easy money on the share market by making the right decisions, but it was not hard work like working in a factory. Yet every day, rich men play the share market and never need to do real work. They buy shares when the price drops to low point and sell when the shares go up again - and sometimes they can buy the same shares 4 times in one year. They don't actually make something out of wood or metal, they don't add value to something before they sell it. They just make decisions, and somehow they believe they are incredibly clever and more deserving of being rich than a person who raises a sweat on the factory floor adding real value.

But unless a man sweats in the factory, the rich man would not have shares to buy and sell. I made indecent profits from trading shares, I wasn't even working, but it gives me an unfair advantage over the factory worker who has barely enough to feed his kids because factory wages are never high. I traded pretend shares on paper for two years before I bought any real ones.

supreme_black_man said:
Very true.

Europe never fucking paid us back.

Apart from the British, obviously.

Plus, we have given only a tiny amount to Africa over the years and yet some people begrudge that!

Supreme_black_man you and I must not of got our cup of kool-aid. You watch my back and I'll watch your's. Because without it we will be the only free thinkers her

Status
Not open for further replies.