• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Pretty Good Sign, I think

• Thread starterCuckykny
  • Start date

Cuckykny

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2013
Last night while we were about to have sex...I decided to push it and started to role play. As I pulled her shirt above her head, I left it around her wrists (above her head) and told her to imagine that I tied her hands up. Then I put my shirt across her eyes and told her that I decided to blindfold her. Then I dripped some oil on her body and as I massaged her breasts, I whispered to her, that she could hear another man had entered the room and she could no longer tell who's hands were rubbing her breasts. I did the same as I kissed down her body...I told her she could tell that the kisses felt different and again was not sure who was kissing her. Then as I began to play with her cunt/fingering her, I told that she knew that wasn't my cock in her, but she could not resist. It got pretty hot...I even came from just watching her body orgasm.

She was really, really into it and orgasmed hard...even thanked me!

--Any thoughts? Should I mention that it is a black man that enters the room?

Thought of getting a deferent size dildos. So She can really feel a strange feeling cock inside Her? Or even get 3 then You can say She's getting gangbanged. Just an Idea. All while restrained.

Cuckykny,

From your choice of screen name, I gather you have cuckold fantasies. There is, of course, nothing wrong with that.

Cuckykny said:
Last night while we were about to have sex...I decided to push it and started to role play. As I pulled her shirt above her head .... etc .... I even came from just watching her body orgasm. She was really, really into it and orgasmed hard... she even thanked me! --Any thoughts?

I agree, your wife's response does sound quite promising. As a next step, you might consider suggesting to her — do this in bed, whispering in her ear, after getting her hot again so she's suggestible — establishing a "cuckold fantasy" game between just the two of you, as something that would have erotic appeal and increase the steaminess of your married life.

A method for doing that, which does not involve the major step of your wife actually making you her cuckold, is outlined in some detail here:

http colon doubleslash lovesmallpenis.wordpress dot com/2012/06/22/part-2-a-womans-guide-to-creating-a-cuckolding-fantasy-world-2/

(Note this address is a sub-component of a considerably larger web site, which contains additional material that may be of interest to you and your wife.)

—Custer

Last edited:
I agree, your wife's response does sound quite promising. As a next step, you might consider suggesting to her — do this in bed, whispering in her ear, after getting her hot again so she's suggestible — establishing a "cuckold fantasy" game between just the two of you, as something that would have erotic appeal and increase the steaminess of your married life.

--Thanks for the advice and link. I will try it next time. Should I use the actual term 'cuckold' when referring to me in the fantasy? I do refer to her as my 'hotwife'...I don't think she knows that I am actually referring to a "hotwife".

Will2112001 said:
Thought of getting a deferent size dildos. So She can really feel a strange feeling cock inside Her? Or even get 3 then You can say She's getting gangbanged. Just an Idea. All while restrained.

--Way too much too soon...but sounds like fun.

Cuckykny said:
Thanks for the advice and link.

You're welcome.

Cuckykny said:
I will try it next time.

Cool. It seems like a good way to introduce your apparently-promising wife to the concept of it being the proper role of her husband (you) to be her cuckold, while she properly retains the privilege and prerogative of maximizing her sexual pleasures by dating, seducing and fucking other men, while you remain faithful to her. All without incurring the risks, uncertainties and potential undesirable outcomes of actually doing that.

Cuckykny said:
Should I use the actual term 'cuckold' when referring to me in the fantasy?

Yes. As noted by the author of the "cuckold fantasy" game, your wife's verbal treatment of you is an important aspect of her becoming progressively more turned on by coming to view you not as her husband, but rather as her cuckold. And, it's an important aspect of you becoming progressively more turned on, in your fantasy game, by your realization that your wife is viewing you as her cuckold and addressing you as such.

I also suggest, in your fantasy game, asking your wife to never address you by your name, but rather (supposing your name is "Bill"), as "cuckold Bill" or in the affectionate but actually slightly-demeaning ways men have traditionally addressed their wives and lovers — i.e., for variety using "sweetheart," "darling," "baby," "honey," etc., to convey to both of you that although (in your fantasy) she is imagining you as her cuckold, and often addresses you as such, she loves you and feels great affection for you. Such terms of address are "normal" enough that wife could -- and should, IMO -- use them routinely when the two of you are among friends or out in public. In more intimate settings, I suggest encouraging your wife to become accustomed to combining these forms of address in creative ways: e.g., "cuckold sweetie," "cuckold Bill darling," "cuckold sweetie lips," etc.

Cuckykny said:
I do refer to her as my 'hotwife'... but, I don't think she knows that I am actually referring to a "hot wife".

That's good, your wife's acceptance of that (even if she doesn't know the sexual definition) suggests you're moving in the right direction.

If you feel it would be desirable to introduce your wife to the modern concept of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages as part of introducing her to the "cuckold fantasy" game, you might consider suggesting she read:

Susan Gower on the science of cuckoldry:
http colon doubleslash cuckoldcouple dot wordpress dot com slash the-science-of-cuckoldry slash

If your wife protests that she would never be able to do "that sort of thing" — after all, she pledged to be faithful when she married you — you could point out that you've merely introduced her to it so she'll be aware of the contemporary concepts of "cuckold" and "hotwife", by way of suggesting the "fantasy cuckold" game as a way of increasing the interest and erotic-steaminess of your marriage.

If your wife seems interested and doesn't protest, you can take that as a good sign.

Last edited:
Cuckykny said:
--Way too much too soon...but sounds like fun.

I didn't say use the three right away. that will come with time. Down Tiger. But You should use the one. Be surprised just how far along She is.
I always love Men who think there wives have no sexual thought of their own. I made that mistake when I was married many years ago. When I was young and dumb. She just may surprise You. I bet there are men her who can tell You stories.

Good advice...I think I have a plan. I will give it try this week and let you know how it goes.

Cuckykny said:
Good advice...I think I have a plan. I will give it try this week and let you know how it goes.

Cool... will look forward to hearing updates.

Custer Laststand said:
Cool... will look forward to hearing updates.

Ok, Custer I did it last night. Even though I had practice how I would introduce the topic a 1000 times in my head, I was a nervous wreck...even had trouble keeping an erection at first!

During foreplay, I mentioned if she wanted to role play. She was into it and kiddingly mentioned should I be the pizza guy, but maybe because we were already half-naked that didn't make sense. And very nervously I broached the topic...

Me: "I was thinking since you have trouble with the 'stranger' fantasy, I looked up some stuff on the internet and came across 'cuckolding'. I found it pretty hot."
Wife: "ok, what is cuckolding"
Me: (still nervous and stuttering) "It's where the wife gets to have sex with other men with the husbands approval and the husband remains faithful"
Wife: "are you involved?"
Me: "yes, I can participate or just watch. You already know that I am pretty visual and love watching your body orgasm. You would be the hotwife."
Wife: (to my relief) "ok, as long as you are involved. How do we do this"

My wife rocks. I really could not do a great job at the role play, but now that I know she is receptive of the fantasy I will introduce it much earlier before the bedroom, thinking maybe at the start of a date night. I did let her know about the article, not sure if she has read it. I will let you know what she thinks of it.

Btw, today she texted me a response to a question I had with "I will check into it after my torrid affiar with the pizza guy. :)" <--must be a good sign.

For those guys out there that have not told their wives, at least in my case, I feel so relieved that she knows my fantasy.

Last edited:
Cuckykny said:
Ok, Custer, I did it last night. ....

Bold move...

Cuckykny said:
During foreplay, I mentioned if she wanted to role play. She was into it and kiddingly mentioned should I be the pizza guy, but maybe because we were already half-naked that didn't make sense. Very nervously, I broached the topic...

That was a good way to begin. It was definitely positive that your wife immediately indicated she was up for role play....

Cuckykny said:
Me: "I was thinking since you have trouble with the 'stranger' fantasy, I looked up some stuff on the internet and came across 'cuckolding'. I found it pretty hot." Wife: "Ok, what is 'cuckolding'...?" Me (still nervous and stuttering): "It's where a wife gets to have sex with other men with her husband's approval, and the husband remains faithful."

That was a good way to introduce your proposed fantasy, and a good explanation of "cuckolding." Very concise. Your nervousness and stuttering probably increased the impression of authenticity, since it's obviously an awkward concept for any supposed "real man" to explain to a woman who's important to him — for instance, his wife.

Cuckykny said:
Wife: "Are you involved?"

She was suspicious...

Cuckykny said:
Me: "Yes, I can participate or just watch. You already know that I am pretty visual and love watching your body orgasm. You would be the hot wife."

Another good reply; very concise...

Cuckykny said:
Wife (to my relief): "Ok, as long as you are involved. How do we do this?"

Guess it wouldn't be much of a fantasy game if your wife had to do it all herself, with you disinterested. She seems open-minded...

Cuckykny said:
My wife rocks.

Really...

Cuckykny said:
I really could not do a great job at the role play, but now that I know she is receptive I will introduce it much earlier, before [we're in our] bedroom — [I'm] thinking maybe at the start of a date night.

It sounds like your wife may step up and play the lead role in moving the fantasy forward. That, of course, will need to be the case. You might suggest this will be a opportunity for her to display her talents as an actress. I mean, what woman doesn't secretly want to be a star actress...?

Cuckykny said:
I did let her know about the article; not sure if she has read it. I will let you know what she thinks of it.

She'll read it, almost certainly. But, give her some time (say, a couple of days)... then, if she doesn't bring it up, ask her what her thoughts are on it — that is, from the point of view of it being a basis for your fantasy game. I suggest not saying or implying anything to indicate you'd like to move in that direction with your marriage, at this point. Obviously, it's still way to early for that...

Cuckykny said:
Today she text'd me a response to a question I had with: "I will check into it, after my torrid affair with the pizza guy. :)" <--must be a good sign.

A-yup. She's into it...

Cuckykny said:
.... I feel so relieved that she knows my fantasy.

So far, so good. It's positive, IMO (as noted hove), that your wife is receptive to playing the cuckold fantasy game. But, as I also mentioned, it seems best to keep it on that level — as a fantasy game to spice up the "romance and intrigue" of your marriage.

Regarding your comment about "starting before date night:" I assume you mean prior to you and your wife going out for a date. Perhaps a way to do it would be to suggest to her she tease you about how (e.g.) "I'm condescending to go out with you, boy* [your first name], even though I would MUCH rather go out with my hot lover — but, I'm allowing you a date tonight because you've been SUCH a good cuckold for me..." — or something along those lines.

*or some other demeaning name for you (teeny weenie?), to 'rub in' your inadequacy as her husband, relative to the outstanding qualities of her fantasy lover...

Last edited:
Thanks for you feedback and guidance.

--I was thinking of taking the 'pizza guy' comment to the next level, and give him a real name instead of just the generic 'Pizza Guy'. Good idea? I was thinking it would make it more real.

--As I did have trouble keeping a hard-on from my nervousness and I was already being bold, I actually for the first time in 19 years let my wife see and play with my dick limp (pretty small) and I was really turned on by that. (Small guys try it)

--Lastly, as we were lying in bed tonight (I just could sleep) we did talk some more about the fantasy and 'A-yup' she is into it. I just need to pace myself now.

Cuckykny said:
Thanks for you feedback and guidance.

You're welcome.

Cuckykny said:
--I was thinking of taking the 'pizza guy' comment to the next level, and give him a real name instead of just the generic 'Pizza Guy'. Good idea? I was thinking it would make it more real.

Sounds good. You might ask your wife what she visualizes "the pizza guy" looking like, then come to agreement with her on a suitable name (perhaps reflecting his imagined appearance).

Cuckykny said:
--As I did have trouble keeping a hard-on from my nervousness and I was already being bold, I actually for the first time in 19 years let my wife see and play with my dick limp (pretty small) and I was really turned on by that.

Ah... very good. Suppose you and your wife were to incorporate "small penis humiliation" (as it's called) in your fantasy play. Would that make the game more erotic, as you yield to what has previously been your hidden desire to be turned on in that way...? While your wife realizes, with some delight, that it actually does turn you on for her to speak sneeringly of the size of your penis, relative to the "large bulges" she notices in the pants of (imaginary) other men "everywhere"...?

Cuckykny said:
--Lastly, as we were lying in bed tonight (I just could sleep), we did talk some more about the fantasy and 'A-yup' she is into it. I just need to pace myself now.

Awright. Sounds like progress...

Just an update.

Things have been going better than I could have expected.

We discussed the website suggestions today. She definitely had some questions and reservations about the whole cuckolding relationship. But, she is now really into it after I had explained to her that while I love her being so sexually submissive I have just grown tired of always being the dominate one...in and out of the bedroom. She told me she understood and that she would start incorporating some of the suggestions. She did fell odd about the small penis talk, but was ok with it after I explained to her that I know I am not the biggest man out there and I that I want her to tell the 'Bull' how big his penis was compared to her husbands...during role play for now. She was also ok with the ankle jewelry.

She felt a little weird about the dildo play, but was ok with me getting one. She doesn't know it, but I already bought one! I will introduce 'Terrance' to her later this week.

The adventure continues!

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.
Awright. Sounds like progress...

Progress continues...Last night I introduced "Terrance" to my wife...Hotwife. We were both pretty nervous but after letting it vibrate against her cunt for a few seconds she was really into it. A lot of dirty talk...me (playing Terrance) telling my wife "how her husband wasn't lying when he said she was hot with nice curves", "had a hot mouth that could really suck a big dick", and "if he was a good cuck maybe he could watch me give you the fuc*ing you deserve". It was crazy!!...and so much fun. She didn't last but 3-4 strokes from Terrance before she orgasmed.

After, when we were talking she did tell me that she did like the dildo and had wanted "us" to visit an Adult Shop for some time to look at toys to spice things up. And, yes, the next opportunity I get we are stopping by the first Adult Shop.

And I did put an anklet on her last night. She wasn't sure if she would wear it out...but I did tell her it would be ok and a turn on for me if she did. We will see.

I am so excited how things are moving. Still trying to pace myself.

--When should I bring up the fantasy to reality transition? Should I have her watch a movie? Read some cuckold themed books?

Cuckykny,

Cuckykny said:
I am so excited how things are moving.

Really. Your wife — who seems attracted to the concept of making you her self-acknowledged cuckold like a duck is attracted to water (as they say) — is evidently moving forward with blinding speed.

Cuckykny said:
I’m still trying to pace myself. When should I bring up the fantasy to reality transition?

This seems to be your main question at this point. The following comments are directed toward enabling you to answer it for yourself.

First — at the risk of stating the obvious — please keep in mind that you are the one who knows your wife best. I don’t know anything about her beyond your comments in this forum.

That said, I suggest it’s still too soon to talk with your wife about making your and her “fantasy game” a reality. I say this because of your comment that you have been the dominant partner in your marriage, while your wife has been sexually submissive — and perhaps, by implication, submissive to you in a broader sense.

This is a potential source of trouble, IMO, if or when you and she make the transition to a “cuckold husband / hotwife” form of marriage, in which you and your wife agree she is free to date, seduce, and fuck other men while you agree to remain faithful as her self-acknowledged cuckold. The potential problem would consist of you finding you are unable to rise above judeo-christian marital and societal expectations, which… as you know well… include an expectation that you will “keep your wife under control” (i.e., not allow her to fuck other men), while she is expected to “be submissive to her husband (you),” such that she may find it difficult to refrain from complying with the social expectation of you “keeping her under control.” This, of course, is a modern-day extension of the ancient judeo-christian concept of a woman being the “property” of her husband.

To get beyond this, I suggest expanding your bedroom game (initially), then expanding to your relationship in a broader sense, the concept and practice of your wife becoming the dominant partner in your marriage. If this strikes you as a lot to swallow, you might consider that many men who are dominant “alpha males” in their work lives are finding they have a strong desire for their wives to take the lead and be dominant in their marital relationships, in which they become the ones who obey orders. You admitted to this desire, essentially, when you said you told your wife you’re tired of always being the one who is sexually-dominant with her.

You might also consider that to function effectively as a hotwife seductress, your heretofore conventional wife will necessarily have to become the dominant partner in her marriage, while you become the submissive partner as you provide her with the housework and emotional support she will need in order to have the time and energy to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while viewing that as “just sex” and remaining emotionally bonded to you.

An approach to your wife becoming dominant in her marriage, that does not include her making you her cuckold (per se) but can clearly lead to that, and is sufficiently “psychological” that it may appeal to both of you, can be found here:

Real Women Don’t Do Housework
http://ladymisato.atspace.com/introduction.html(Read through the chapters listed...dangering her relationship with you.—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Your wife — who seems attracted to the concept of making you her self-acknowledged cuckold like a duck is attracted to water (as they say) — is evidently moving forward with blinding speed.

Yes she has. I was definitely scared how she would take all of this...especially after reading the stuff from the 'lovesmallpenis' site and some of the posts on this site saying that just the idea of cuckolding lead to divorce. I couldn't be happier that my wife is supportive of my desire to establish a cuckold marriage...and really why wouldn't she after learning the sexual/non-sexual benefits for her. She is even doing some internet research on her own to help create the fantasy...and the other day told me that is going to buy sexier clothes to wear out.

I did read/review the website information regarding 'Lady Misato'. Thanks for the information, but that material really does not apply to our situation.

Like you mentioned, I am going to continue to work on the bedroom fantasy and see where it goes from there. I will let you know if we make the transition from bedroom fantasy to hotel reality! ;)

--Cuckykny

Cuckykny,

Cuckykny said:
.... I couldn't be happier that my wife is supportive of my desire to establish a cuckold marriage.

Good!

Cuckykny said:
And really, why wouldn't she [be supportive] after learning the sexual/non-sexual benefits for her.

Good question. I suppose a woman's response (your wife, in this case) depends on her psychological makeup, including her ability to "rise above" conventional societal expectations and, perhaps, her confidence in her ability to attract other men (i.e., not be rejected).

Cuckykny said:
She is even doing some internet research on her own to help create the fantasy.

That's very positive...

Cuckykny said:
And, the other day she told me that she is going to buy sexier clothes to wear out.

Excellent! That's an important step forward. In connection with this, you might consider encouraging your wife further by initiating, as part of your "fantasy game," the 8-part program you can find by googling:

"Turning a wife into a Hotwife"

which includes:

Part I — How can I turn my wife into a hot wife?
Part II — Getting things started
Part III — Other approaches
Part IV — First time with another man
Part V — Navigating some dangerous waters
Part VI — Emotional involvement
Part VII — How a husband copes
Part VIII — Conclusion — and finally…

Cuckykny said:
I did read/review the website information regarding 'Lady Misato'. Thanks for the information, but that material really does not apply to our situation.

OK. Doing what works for the two of you is important, of course.

Cuckykny said:
Like you mentioned, I am going to continue to work on the bedroom fantasy and see where it goes from there. I will let you know if we make the transition from bedroom fantasy to hotel reality! ;) — Cuckykny

Sounds good. You might consider further encouraging your wife by suggesting she give some thought to the literotica pieces she can find by googling:

"How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 01"

and:

"How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02"

in which dressing sexier... which, in essence, involves a married woman acknowledging her own sexuality... is among the initial steps.

The preceding is what might be called a harder core approach than that of Lady Misato. It may or may not appeal to your wife, depending on her psychological makeup and (apparently changing) view of her relationship with you. In any case, the initial stages are consistent with the concept of a cuckolding fantasy game.

Will look foreword to updates as you and your wife proceed with your adventure...

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Will look foreword to updates as you and your wife proceed with your adventure...

Custer,
The other night after a terrific time roleplaying my wife asked me, "When we were younger you would have been sooo jealous of another man hitting on me...what happened?"

I replied, "That back then I was over-compensating and giving the typical male response. After researching my feelings and seeing if they were 'normal' that is when I came across cuckolding and realized that this is what I have been looking for sexually. And reading the material I have realized the difference between just sex and love."

--Anything you would add? Should I have told her that when other men flirt with her I actually get turned on.

Sounds awesome!! Keep it a white guy fucking her, your whole thread is super hot until you said "possibly a black guy". Lol. Find a guy online and have him pick up a pizza...drive to your house and deliver it and your wife answer the door...everyone will already be ready to have some fun BUT your wife won't actually know it's not a real pizza guy! This way is much more safe and a guarantee something can happen, and you get to choose the guy! Have her answer the door alone while your hiding in the house somewhere and maybe even possibly set up a camera to record it all. Have her answer the door in a short skirt without panties on and invite him in (so your neighbors don't hear anything), then she can act like she is looking for money by bending over in front of him, and eventually come up short! She can explain to him she is short on cash and if there's anything she can do.....