Pretty Good Sign, I think

• Thread starterCuckykny
  • Start date
@2wheel, agree.

Interestingly, I find that I really enjoy and get hard thinking about my wife passionately kissing her lover during sex. I guess I should be careful with that thought.

Btw, here is a note I had written (a while back) my wife to help her understand what was/is going through my mind. Hopefully, other wannbes can use it to help them get cuck'd.

Just some thoughts on cuckolding...

Sex for me has always been about maximizing the sexual pleasure for you - a great benefit for you! : ) Knowing you are enjoying yourself or having an incredible orgasm provides me greater sexual pleasure than me actually having an orgasm - so, definitely do not be bothered with me not cumming but appreciate that it actually brings me great pleasure...and has benefits for you.

Here is what I have found really turns me on:
Tease-Denial
Humiliation - size and performance
Edging/ruin orgasms

This is why I have found cuckolding turns me on so much...these three things happen to make up the foundation for a cuckolding/Hotwife relationship. These desires are not intuitively natural because of the way we are typically brought up to view sex - you can look online to learn more about them and ways to incorporate these three things into our sex life. And doing these things will keep me at a high level of sexual frustration, that I find pleasurable, and needing release. This is where caging comes into play. Caging keeps my sexual focus from turning to me (through masterbation) and remaining on you for release - where my focus should be. However, remember for me 'release' is not necessarily me having an orgasm but just knowing you are being sexually satisfied...E.g cuckolding me. Cuckolding me has the distinct advantage of doing all three things simultaneously. Also, the longer you keep me in the this heighten state of sexual frustration the more I desire to be cuckolded - I would say longer than three weeks you may find that I have booked you a 'massage'. ; )

You can and should use the three above to 'motivate' me to do things for you...to free you up to be well rested for your Bull...or kept shaven. ; ) However, it is not enough to say 'do the dishes' or some other chore, you need to learn more about the three bedroom tools to better use them...such as telling me that 'if I do the dishes/chore, maybe I will share some details of my last date or visibility wear the anklet on a night out'...etc.

I hope this helps you to better understand my bedroom desires and how to use it - for good...and to explore and enjoy your own sexual freedom - in fantasy or reality.

--I sent it with her favorite flowers.

Cuckykny,

Thanks for the updates. It's good to hear your marital role as your wife's cuckold, and hers as your now-more-dominant sexually-liberated hotwife, are going well — and that both of you find your "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage more interesting, emotionally-satisfying, and sexually hotter than your previously monogamous conventional marriage. :cool:

—Custer

Cuckykny said:
Just an update... Clay and my wife's sexual relationship is still going strong. .... Their relationship has grown to where Clay now picks her up from our house.

Very good; that's positive. Since you now find you're sexually turned-on (in spite of yourself) by your wife sexually-humiliating you, you might suggest to her that when her lover comes to your house to meet her for a date, she order you to serve as their chauffeur. He could then leave his car at your place, and you could drive them to their date location — say, a restaurant for dinner — while they cuddle in the back seat. Then, you could return and pick them up whenever your wife tells you to, and drive them to their preferred location for fucking.... say, his place. Then, the next morning, you could return whenever your wife tells you to, and drive the two of them to your home, where your wife's lover would pick up his car and depart.

This would soon lead to their preferred location for fucking becoming you home, in your wife's (and your) marital boudoir, with you serving them with preliminary drinks while they make out on your couch — followed by you spending the night in your spare room, or "sleeping" on your couch, where you would clearly be able to hear them fucking in your wife's boudoir. All this would lend a more personal touch to your wife's cuckolding of you, while simultaneously adding, in an undeniable way, to her erotic humiliation of you.

You might also suggest to your hotwife that it would add to her erotic humiliation of you, hence your feelings of sexual turn-on, if she were to require you to wear a ribbon (perhaps pink) tied in a large feminine-looking bow around your chastity device, while also requiring you to remain nude from the waist down (no pants or underpants), whenever the two of you are at home together.

Speaking of which, has your wife pantied you yet...?

Last edited:
@Custard...
Pantied? Wearing panties? No...I really don't think my Hotwife will convert me to a sissy. Or at least we have never discussed it. Being sissified really is not a part of cuckolding that turns me on.

Cuckykny said:
@Custard... Pantied? Wearing panties? No... I really don't think my Hotwife will convert me to a sissy. Or, at least we have never discussed it. Being sissified really is not a part of cuckolding that turns me on.

No, no.... of course not. Actually, my second post of yesterday (above) was in reference to "no. 2" on your list:

Cuckykny said:
.... Here is what I have found really turns me on:

Tease-Denial
Humiliation - size and performance
Edging/ruin orgasms

This is why I have found cuckolding turns me on so much. These three things happen to make up the foundation for a cuckolding/Hotwife relationship. ....

If your hotwife were to request you wear panties (say, on weekends) — which you would resist, I gather — then keep up the pressure until you give in (because "humiliation" is on the list of things you told her, in writing, turn you on), then... when you find that doesn't cause you to explode or anything... start pressuring you to wear feminine panties on a daily basis, once again keeping it up despite your resistance until you give in (because, well, "humiliation" is on your list you gave her), it would be a way for your hotwife to keep you reminded, every day, that your penis is so small it can easily be confined within feminine women's panties.

And, your friends and work colleagues would never know. But, you would.

More than a small percentage of hotwives require their cuckolds to wear panties because... in addition to offering the advantage noted above... it also greatly reduces the probability of them taking off their pants for another woman.

My suggestions in response to your "turn-on no. 2" might seem a bit much (right now), but you might let them circulate, so to speak, in the back of your mind as time passes.

Got it! And I will definitely suggest it as a tool for her to use if I am disobedient.

Please tell your hot wife I think she is hot as hell and I'd eat her pussy in front of you any day if you'd like that bro

Cuckykny said:
Got it! And I will definitely suggest it as a tool for her to use if I am disobedient.

Got what...?

If "it" is a strap-on with a comfortable harness for your hotwife, congratulations! You might consider ordering a wooden paddle for that added disciplinary touch (over-her-knees [OTK] spankings, you nude, her fully dressed).

If "it" is a wooden paddle (for OTK spankings), you might consider ordering a strap-on & harness for her, for that added disciplinary touch.

Traditionally, the in-the-nude or pants-and-underpants-down spanking comes first, followed by the disciplinarian wife strap-on fucking her misbehaving cuckold up his reddened ass wearing her strap-on.

Just sharing a thought with cuck wannabes....

--Last night my Hotwife and I were talking and she asked if I missed having regular penetrative sex to which I oddly found myself lovingly replying 'no, that is what the Bull is for'.

Some cucks had shared with me to be sure that as I moved towards developing a cuckold relationship to be sure that I enjoyed what would surely be the last time I had penetrative sex....which I thought was silly at the time. However, I now understand and accept it as a consequence of being a cuck...the strong and constant focus on the wife's sexually and desire to receive alternate forms of sexual pleasure (denial/tease/humiliation/ruined orgasms) places the penetrative emphasis of sex with the Bull (with the intimacy and love coming from the cuck).

I have defintely reached a deeper sense of understanding and appreciation for the cuckolding relationship and I may now be in a perpetual state of denial....unless she desires it with me. It has now been 3 weeks (a lot for me) since we have made actual penetrative love and I don't see it happening any time soon. I do throughly enjoy our alternate expressions of love and absolutely no regrets.

Enjoy the process and embrace the outcomes of becoming a cuck.

Last edited:
Well, it appears things have come to end for Clay and my wifey. My wife says she is just not excited about being with him...and is looking to spend some time with me. :) In a way, I am happy that things ended with them, but also with no prospective Bull's on the horizon I think my life as a cuck is going back to fantasy...for a while.

But as a pretty good sign....the other night when my wife climbed into bed, we started kissing and grinding into each other. I got up to lock the door and coming back I removed my underwear as I climbed back into bed. My wife playfully said, 'you are rather presumptuous that we are having sex'. I playfully replied back, 'you are being presumptuous that you are having sex with me, and that I don't have 'Bull' in the bathroom waiting for my signal to come out'. She kind of sexually said, 'really?!'...as if she was glad I did it. Man, I got so hard so quickly.

As we started to role play and I was slowly creasing her body...I changed our usual sex talk to more of how good she is going to feel to have a new Bull rub over body and tits. She instantly got into it and took a very submissive role placing her hands above her head and giving me free reign of her body. After bringing her to a strong orgasm...orally, she denied me any penetration or relief.

Afterwards as we were cuddling, she looked at me and thanked me for putting her sexual enjoyment above mine....she then added, even though you like to add a third. I almost came from those remarks as I kissed her deeply and pressed into her....she equally returned the kiss. I then asked her if I should look for another Bull...now usually she will reply with a "no...I am good"...but that was with Clay in the picture, this time she did not say anything.

Does this mean she does want me too? Dang it! I did not ask for clarification and a positive, "yes".

Some other pretty good signs...is after we were done, done and going to sleep...she only put back on her panties and slept topless. This is a huge sign to me that she has gained a lot of sexual confidence. When we began this journey, she was coming to bed in sweat pants and a sweat shirt...I would joke if she was going running at mid-night. The other thing is she took the initiative to cage me to keep me from trying to relieve myself the next day. I do love her very much. The next day I bought her a new dress...I will take her a picture of her in it, she looks fantastic in it...especially when she is wearing her anklet with it. Which the anklet has not brought any attention from potential Bulls....that I know of. One last pretty good sign...she now shaves her public region! I will definitely post a pic when she lets me take one. She asked me one night if I would like it...as a lot women do this practice of shaving their public area. I replied that she should, becuase a lot Bulls like it. After doing it, she told me she likes the way it looks...and she was sure the 'Bull' would too. It does look nice!

For wannbes...I have found that buying flowers or a dress after a positive sexual experience usually means more positive experiences.

Hopefully I will report that I got a solid thumbs up to find her a new Bull.

Last edited:
Pretty good sign....check out the anklet!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: iome343
Man.. I have read all of your progress in this 22 pages of thread.. Fascinating.. Congratz for your/your hotwife expiriences!
Any news regarding your marriage?
Cuckolding is one of the most complex sexual fantasies there is.. I envy you for your sucess :D
Hope you will enjoy many years to come,
Cuck-on! ;)

@cuckyy9...our marriage is fantastic. We are still very much in love and supportive of each other's sexual needs. And thanks.

Knowing that another man, that your wife mentally views as being a real-man, an Alpha-male, is fucking her, I mean really fucking her, and giving her the feeling of intense orgasms....while it does give you a great sense of sexual enjoyment, satisfaction...it does make you appreciate your wife so much more. So, I am not sure if I buy her gifts to make sure she still needs me or to remind her of my appreciation that she does indulge my cuck desires and to keep do it.

Based on the fact I buy her dresses that she looks fantastic in so men will take notice of her...I am sure it is mostly for to find another Bull/BF.

Hoping to get cucked again soon.

Cuckykny said:
Well, it appears things have come to end for Clay and my wifey. My wife says she is just not excited about being with him...and is looking to spend some time with me. :) In a way, I am happy that things ended with them, but also with no prospective Bull's on the horizon I think my life as a cuck is going back to fantasy...for a while.

nice. he was not just into having sex with your wife - he tried to steal her from you slowly by connecting more than just sexually. not really a wonder as your wife kind of mentioned she would not like to fuck a stranger. thinking probably "whatever" of you.

Cuckykny said:
But as a pretty good sign....the other night when my wife climbed into bed, we started kissing and grinding into each other. I got up to lock the door and coming back I removed my underwear as I climbed back into bed. My wife playfully said, 'you are rather presumptuous that we are having sex'. I playfully replied back, 'you are being presumptuous that you are having sex with me, and that I don't have 'Bull' in the bathroom waiting for my signal to come out'. She kind of sexually said, 'really?!'...as if she was glad I did it. Man, I got so hard so quickly.

As we started to role play and I was slowly creasing her body...I changed our usual sex talk to more of how good she is going to feel to have a new Bull rub over body and tits. She instantly got into it and took a very submissive role placing her hands above her head and giving me free reign of her body. After bringing her to a strong orgasm...orally, she denied me any penetration or relief.

to each his own. if you like this denial thing...i would not be into it so much. what i still think of a positive matter is that your wife tends to think of the condom thing more and she still would like you to take control and advantage of her.

Cuckykny said:
Afterwards as we were cuddling, she looked at me and thanked me for putting her sexual enjoyment above mine....she then added, even though you like to add a third. I almost came from those remarks as I kissed her deeply and pressed into her....she equally returned the kiss. I then asked her if I should look for another Bull...now usually she will reply with a "no...I am good"...but that was with Clay in the picture, this time she did not say anything.

your wife seems a bit torn between her feminine submission that she feels comfortable acting in with you as a husband/wife male/female and the new dominant possibility which brings and uncommon excitement.

Cuckykny said:
Some other pretty good signs...is after we were done, done and going to sleep...she only put back on her panties and slept topless. This is a huge sign to me that she has gained a lot of sexual confidence. When we began this journey, she was coming to bed in sweat pants and a sweat shirt...I would joke if she was going running at mid-night. The other thing is she took the initiative to cage me to keep me from trying to relieve myself the next day. I do love her very much. The next day I bought her a new dress...I will take her a picture of her in it, she looks fantastic in it...especially when she is wearing her anklet with it. Which the anklet has not brought any attention from potential Bulls....that I know of. One last pretty good sign...she now shaves her public region! I will definitely post a pic when she lets me take one. She asked me one night if I would like it...as a lot women do this practice of shaving their public area. I replied that she should, becuase a lot Bulls like it. After doing it, she told me she likes the way it looks...and she was sure the 'Bull' would too. It does look nice!

one thing i set with my gf and probably soon to be wife with was at the start of being together: no clothes in bed and if possible also just little clothes in the house. and she keeps her cunt shaved most of the time. not always but she does it quite a lot.

you have come a long way with your wife. stay connected and close with her. she needs and wants that. if the right guy comes along he could possibly take her from you.

i am sometimes more than just tempted to share my gf. there are just several things why i did not do that yet.
one part is that she asked me not to share her. the other is the part of a pregancy and her wanting kids with me only.
then there also emotional bonds which have cultural backgrounds.
but i get quite a lof of hot dirty nasty roleplay including some black toys.

wish you the best and keep us updated please. :)

@Slinger...what I have found...and I am sure other cucks as well...is that the more pent up sexual frustration I have the more I want release...and 'release' for me is really not me cumming but knowing my wife is being sexually taken care of...preferably by an Alpha-male. I am sure that statement may seem odd, especially to non-cucks/wannbes, but my wife knows this and definitely used it to her advantage with Clay. She has told me that even she doesn't fully understand my excitement with it, but as long as she gets to cum she is ok with it. :)

I would encourage any cuck-wannbe (I am sure you have read on other sites) if you are truely committed to being cucked...you definitely need to keep your dick out of your wife. Give her just oral orgasms or with a toy and see how she repsonds sexually after 3-4 times of this...she will be wrestling with you to get your dick in her. I am not sure why...maybe it feels better or just something biological but try it.

@Slinger...thanks for the comments and hope your gf/wife takes the leap in the future.

Pretty good sign...

How comfortable is my wife with being a Hotwife? Now I know people not in the lifestyle probably do not give the meaning of anklets a second though, but my wife does wear one regularly (right ankle)....as a tool to humiliate and remind me of her sexuality and to let potential Bulls know she is in the lifestyle. However, recently some of her family came to visit us and she wore it the entire time! I love her new confidence in being a Hotwife.

Additionally, the other night after sex....me bring her to an incredible orgasm (I have gotten much better orally) and of course me being denied...she actually told me (playfully) that she 'didn't feel like a small penis tonight!'. This coming from a conservative soccer mom/wife. I haven't had petrative sex for 1.5 months.

She did ask me if I had a Bull in mind - she wanted to know where I was at with searching. I told her I had been chatting with two promising Bulls, but nothing final...and of course, nothing until she says she is ready to meet them. I asked her if it was ok for me to send them a pic and she said, 'yes'....but she gets to see them. I wish we would could search together, but she is not comfortable with searching for men strictly for sex online.

She also asked if I would like to watch!! For some reason this question caught me off guard. I shyly asked her if she would feel comfortable or be nervous/weird with me there. She laughed and said she thought I would have these feelings.

Hopefully one of these Bulls will pan out.

--Has anyone used SLS or other sites with any success? While searching for a Bull is exciting, I feel HER finding a Bull/Dom would be best or something happening more naturally/spontaneously...like a Bull noticing her anklet and using that as an introduction for developing a Bull-Hotwife relationship.

I will say that while communication is key...consistency is needed to develop a cuckold relationship. Maintain the roleplay, buy her flowers/gift/dinner/preform chores after a great night of roleplay or open 'risky' communication, buy her clothes that accentuate her beauty - do not just give her permission to buy clothes, it is not the same for her or you, remind her daily (every chance you get - text a daily note) how sexy she is, telling her how she deserves a better sexual experience - needs a Bull, consider a chastity cage - shows committment, not just a fledgling fantasy or phase you are going through, wheather or not you are into BBC, buy a sex toy that makes a statement - you want her to know that she needs to try something different - ours is now deep black, and embrace your new role in sex - enjoy watching her orgasm and accept-love being denied.

--Let me know your thoughts on cucking.

i am not sure if cucking needs to be full of denial. after all it is a gift and opportunity to your woman.
it is just that a certain amount of guys enjoys this. my gf for example feels guilty in many ways about that.
she wants things with me and a happy and good rel ship and considers a threesome and other things just with me.

My wife enjoys being watched by me and I enjoy watching her getting fucked. She says it makes her super horny knowing that I can see a strangers cock in her pussy and cumming inside her.