Pretty Good Sign, I think

• Thread starterCuckykny
  • Start date
zippless said:
My wife enjoys being watched by me and I enjoy watching her getting fucked. She says it makes her super horny knowing that I can see a strangers cock in her pussy and cumming inside her.

being included and fucking your gf/wife is for me important. i just dont like to be left out or that humiliation stuff so much but to each his own. i just dont like it when some nerds or clowns that never get a woman fantasize about things and try to make this the point on forums and websites

Last edited:
Update...

Things have been a little slow. We still do a lot of lifestyle play - caging, edging/ruined orgasm, role/toy play...but no 'real' cuckolding...and nothing in the cue. It is definitely easier if the wife finds a lover on her own. As exciting as it is, I just have not become comfortable interviewing potential Bulls...and would really prefer something more spontaneous. Hopefully, we will find a suitable Bull soon.

On a positive note, the other day I discussed giving the cuckolding lifestyle a break and went to remove her anklet, and she said, 'no, that I am her cuck'.

Pretty good sign...

--We posted a verification photo on another site we use with the intent to meet a Bull. Hopefully, we will get a good response! : )

--This was new - we were doing some roleplay about another male picking her up at a bar and bring her back to his hotel room 'just for a drink'. After some small talk and the drink, she decides maybe she will just suck him off; of course, 'he' just wants to return the favor and after some oral he has to penetrate her (with my fingers and toy) and bringing her to an incredible orgasm. (Here is the new) After my wife came, she let me mount her and after a few pumps, she says, 'OK, that's all - denial time'. So, she made me pull out and then she rolled over - satisfied.

--It has been 8 weeks since I have came - has anyone gone longer through denial?

She is really becoming more dominate in the bedroom - which must be a pretty good sign.

Hopefully, will be able to write about a new Bull soon.

Reactions: iome343
This entire thread is incredible, you are on an incredible journey. :D

Reactions: slammer69 and Cuckykny
Just an update - not too much to report. We still have not found a new Bull/Dom - she is still very much into the roleplay and denial plus she still regularly wears an anklet and dresses the role. I am pretty much caged on the regular and have been denied for some time. She know this all drives me crazy to see her being pleasured, so I am sure that it is a pretty good sign of things to come.

I am positive the lack of a new Bull/Dom is because of our natural shyness/hesitation to meet strangers - especially one that will be fucking my wife! Hopefully, we will meet someone more natural soon.

Reactions: Nazareth
Thank you for the fantastic thread @Cuckykny .... I think you may need to look at a vacation/trip to one of the hedo islands for a vacation, so to wet her appetite. Who knows you may found other kink minded folks around you while there to keep up with when you get back. As for you, I would recommend that she edge you all the way up to the trip and then decide whether you get some at the end of a trip like that or when you get back to mainland ....

Reactions: randomname
Just a quick note-

I forgot to mention that even though my wife was hesitant (or acted hesitant) about posting our verification photo on a site with the intent of finding a Bull/Dom - she needed to make sure her hair, clothes, and body looked good for the photo! <---got to be a pretty good sign.

Btw, I am currently chatting with an experienced Dom/Bull - hopefully things work out.

Good luck....your story comes across as very genuine and I've enjoyed reading this thread.

Cuckykny,

Re.:

Cuckykny said:
It has been 8 weeks since I have came - has anyone gone longer through denial? [My wife] is really becoming more dominant in the bedroom - which must be a pretty good sign.

I had a feeling that once your wife had you locked in a chastity device, she would come to see that as an essential improvement in your marriage and would not want to give up being your sole key holder.

Regarding her "really becoming more dominant in the bedroom:" A style of marriage that would fit well with your wife keeping you in a chastity device, but does not depend on her taking lovers... although it would be compatible with that also... is described by Lady Misato in "Real Women Don't Do Housework." See:

http://rwddh.blogspot.com/

Lady Misato's chapter-by-chapter instructions, which are from a psychological point of view, well-written and an interesting read, used to be available on her site. Now, it appears she has published her program as a book one must buy. But, I doubt it's all that expensive. It would be a nice Christmas or New Year's present for your wife.

—Custer

Reactions: Cuckykny
Cuckykny said:
Btw, I am currently chatting with an experienced Dom/Bull - hopefully things work out.

Good to see you're taking the lead, finally, with respect to finding a lover aka bull for your wife. A lot of men... perhaps most... are hesitant to take on a married woman if they aren't fully confident her husband is on board, nor are they necessarily willing to take a married woman's word for that. I mean, hey.... why join the ranks of all the men who are shot on a daily basis here in the U.S. (they may reason).

Cucked, again!

After some hot role play, my wife brought up the topic of us visiting an adult club (swingers club) - I had suggested this a while back, but never got a response...I guess the 'seed' had finally sprung. This time I didn't lose the opening she gave to cuck me. I let her know my desire (and excitment...not that could I hide my little erection) to share this marital adventure with her - no pressure for sex, but would be fun just to get out and meet other lifestyle couples.

After some club research, we went out on a date to the club - the theme was mocha night. My wife did not know that, but since I had to research a club for us to visit, seeing that theme was irresistible for a cuck! We were both pretty nervous, but I played it off. The staff and club owner (who gave us a tour) were very nice and eased our reservations. After the owners got my wife smiling and laughing, I knew she (and I) would enjoy ourselves.

After the tour, we made our way to the bar area to have the bartender pour us a drink with alcohol we had brought and sat at a table. It was not long until another couple sat with us and we all began to talk. I don't want to bore you all with those details, but they were also into cucking. He had been a cuck for several years and his wife was defintiely looking to play tonight - as his wife put it "his denial is also her denial". The guy suggested we go refresh our drinks and let the ladies 'talk'.

At the bar, he told me that if I wanted to get cucked I needed to give my wife some space. He said just stay here for a bit and let the ladies be themselves. We talked about his first experience with getting cuck - started out as swingers and then gradually moved into a cuckold lifestyle. Btw, he has not had penetrative sex for the past year! Before I could get into my situation and experience, a couple of Men sat next to our wives and they all begin chatting. Watching another man make my wife laugh and smile was such a turn on...and the guy I was with at the bar knew it. He kind of talked a little too much but it was cool. I knew I was going to get cucked when she was laughing and reached out touching his arm - defintiely heavy flirting! Those four were carrying on like we two husbands didn't even exist.

After a bit, the Man and my wife got up and walked down a hall - to the various rooms. The husband then said let's go back to the table. As we returned to the table with our drinks, his wife smiled and welcomed us back. Turns out, him and his wife have to agree on the guy and he enjoys watching (something I would find very erotic) and the Man was giving my wife a tour of the back rooms and should be back soon - followed with lots of giggles.

The couple left with the other Man down the hall. I really didn't know what to do so I went back to the bar and chatted with another husband and the bartender about different topics. The other husband was also a cuck - I kind of guessed (and had hoped) 'Mocha Night' would bring out fellow cucks (vs just straight out swingers). He was in the same boat I was in...sitting at a bar waiting for his wife to return. He was an experienced cuck.

After :30 minutes or so, my wife came up to me at the bar very happy! She whispered in my ear, "how is my cuck doing"! I pulled her in giving her a deep kiss and hug.

Here is what she told me:
After walking to the back rooms, they started kissing. He had his hands all over her body. They moved to a bed where she sat down unzipped his pants and began sucking his cock - he was bigger and thicker than me. She said initally that was all she was going to do. He removed her blouse and bra and continued to fuck her mouth. Then he moved to his knees, he laid her back and lifted her shirt pulling off her underwear and began eating her out. She said she came pretty quickly. He then stood up and said he really need to 'feel' my wife. My wife agreed. She pulled her skirt off and he removed his shirt. She laid back and he slowly penetrated her - again, I asked and she told me he was definitely bigger than me. Again, she cam pretty quickly. She said after she came a second time, he tuned her over and being fucking her from behind. After some heavy fucking he came - luckily he was wearing the condom. He then fell on top of her and they laid like that for a bit and eventually they started kissing. My wife then told him she wanted to check on me.

Hope we get to visit again - soon!

Reactions: tegelad, milfchaser, Custer Laststand and 10 others
Cuckykny said:
Cucked, again!

After some hot role play, my wife brought up the topic of us visiting an adult club (swingers club) - I had suggested this a while back, but never got a response...I guess the 'seed' had finally sprung. This time I didn't lose the opening she gave to cuck me. I let her know my desire (and excitment...not that could I hide my little erection) to share this marital adventure with her - no pressure for sex, but would be fun just to get out and meet other lifestyle couples.

After some club research, we went out on a date to the club - the theme was mocha night. My wife did not know that, but since I had to research a club for us to visit, seeing that theme was irresistible for a cuck! We were both pretty nervous, but I played it off. The staff and club owner (who gave us a tour) were very nice and eased our reservations. After the owners got my wife smiling and laughing, I knew she (and I) would enjoy ourselves.

After the tour, we made our way to the bar area to have the bartender pour us a drink with alcohol we had brought and sat at a table. It was not long until another couple sat with us and we all began to talk. I don't want to bore you all with those details, but they were also into cucking. He had been a cuck for several years and his wife was defintiely looking to play tonight - as his wife put it "his denial is also her denial". The guy suggested we go refresh our drinks and let the ladies 'talk'.

At the bar, he told me that if I wanted to get cucked I needed to give my wife some space. He said just stay here for a bit and let the ladies be themselves. We talked about his first experience with getting cuck - started out as swingers and then gradually moved into a cuckold lifestyle. Btw, he has not had penetrative sex for the past year! Before I could get into my situation and experience, a couple of Men sat next to our wives and they all begin chatting. Watching another man make my wife laugh and smile was such a turn on...and the guy I was with at the bar knew it. He kind of talked a little too much but it was cool. I knew I was going to get cucked when she was laughing and reached out touching his arm - defintiely heavy flirting! Those four were carrying on like we two husbands didn't even exist.

After a bit, the Man and my wife got up and walked down a hall - to the various rooms. The husband then said let's go back to the table. As we returned to the table with our drinks, his wife smiled and welcomed us back. Turns out, him and his wife have to agree on the guy and he enjoys watching (something I would find very erotic) and the Man was giving my wife a tour of the back rooms and should be back soon - followed with lots of giggles.

The couple left with the other Man down the hall. I really didn't know what to do so I went back to the bar and chatted with another husband and the bartender about different topics. The other husband was also a cuck - I kind of guessed (and had hoped) 'Mocha Night' would bring out fellow cucks (vs just straight out swingers). He was in the same boat I was in...sitting at a bar waiting for his wife to return. He was an experienced cuck.

After :30 minutes or so, my wife came up to me at the bar very happy! She whispered in my ear, "how is my cuck doing"! I pulled her in giving her a deep kiss and hug.

Here is what she told me:
After walking to the back rooms, they started kissing. He had his hands all over her body. They moved to a bed where she sat down unzipped his pants and began sucking his cock - he was bigger and thicker than me. She said initally that was all she was going to do. He removed her blouse and bra and continued to fuck her mouth. Then he moved to his knees, he laid her back and lifted her shirt pulling off her underwear and began eating her out. She said she came pretty quickly. He then stood up and said he really need to 'feel' my wife. My wife agreed. She pulled her skirt off and he removed his shirt. She laid back and he slowly penetrated her - again, I asked and she told me he was definitely bigger than me. Again, she cam pretty quickly. She said after she came a second time, he tuned her over and being fucking her from behind. After some heavy fucking he came - luckily he was wearing the condom. He then fell on top of her and they laid like that for a bit and eventually they started kissing. My wife then told him she wanted to check on me.

Hope we get to visit again - soon!
Cuckynky; Good to hear from you again. It is very refreshing to hear that some cucks wife actually got fucked. For that is becoming a rarity on here. Very Happy from you two. Now you need to find her a more available big cocked bull, for she went way to long without a good fucking. Ask her if she feels good enough about it to do some big cock searching herself. That beautiful woman needs and DESERVES all the big dick she wants and when she WANTS it. Thank for sharing her adventure. okdeacon

Reactions: hornyaussie4u and Cuckykny
Pretty good sign...or at least potential...maybe.

My wife is recently splitting time between business offices. At the new office, one of her male co-workers bought her a Starbucks gift basket for her "contributions" to the office. Interestingly, she has only been their for 2 weeks, and when I asked her she could not really recall any great contributions warranting a gift.

Question - has any fellow cucks had this 'gift' tactic used on their wife to try and lead to fucking her? Or am I reading into this too much.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Cuckykny said:
Cucked again! ..... After some hot role play, my wife brought up the topic of us visiting an adult club (swingers club) ..... I had suggested this a while back, but never got a response. I guess the 'seed' had finally sprouted. ..... Hope we get to visit again - soon!

Congratulations, cuckold Cuckykny! Your hotwife scored — and, in a sense, so did you.

Sounds like you and your sexy wife have found a good club.

Cuckykny said:
My wife is recently splitting time between business offices. At the new office, one of her male co-workers bought her a Starbucks gift basket for her "contributions" to the office. Interestingly, she has only been their for 2 weeks. When I asked her, she could not really recall any great contributions warranting a gift. Question - have any fellow cucks had this 'gift' tactic used on their wives as an attempted lead-up to fucking them? Or, am I reading too much into this?

No — you see clearly what's going on. It sounds like a good strategy. Evidently your sexy wife is en route to scoring another lover, if she plays her cards right (and, she obviously knows how to do that).

If your hotwife finds her admirer reasonably attractive, and if she has not already done so, I suggest she find a way to discretely express great appreciation for his gift (without doing so in front of all the other office employees) — thereby letting him know she would be receptive to further advances on his part.

Reactions: Cuckykny and zippless
Cuckykny said:
Pretty good sign...or at least potential...maybe.

My wife is recently splitting time between business offices. At the new office, one of her male co-workers bought her a Starbucks gift basket for her "contributions" to the office. Interestingly, she has only been their for 2 weeks, and when I asked her she could not really recall any great contributions warranting a gift.

Question - has any fellow cucks had this 'gift' tactic used on their wife to try and lead to fucking her? Or am I reading into this too much.
Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean people aren't out to get you. LOL And he is trying to make a connection with your wife and wants to fuck her. Ask yourself the question if he is a co-worker what right does he have to give out awards unless he expects something in return.

@Custer Laststand - good idea, I will suggest my wife get him a gift to thank him for his consideration.

@zippless - good point! And I found it interesting that he actually took the time to get her an actual gift versus something unpersonal like a gift card.

@rjone - maybe, but like I said above, why not a gift card? To buy a gift to me seems a little bit more personal, though out, etc...However, this is the first time she has recieved a random gift from any of her co-workers...including the one that fucked her! :)

--Good idea? The next time we have sex, I role play that I am a "random" co-worker that finds her attractive?

Cuckykny said:
--Good idea? The next time we have sex, I role play that I am a "random" co-worker that finds her attractive?

Yes, I think that would be a good way to go. Instead of pretending to be a "random" co-worker, however, you might ask your sexy wife the name of the man who gave her the gift, then both of you pretend you're him. In the evenings, your wife could pretend she's seducing him (i.e., you), and gradually get "him" into bed without saying anything too direct. (Things like, "Would you like to fuck, baby...?", for instance, would be out of bounds.)

In addition, you might reward your wife each time she makes a significant advance. If she goes out for coffee or lunch with her gift-giving co-worker, for instance, you might reward her with a nice bouquet of flowers. And, the first time she actually gets him into bed and fucks him (while you're at home locked in your chastity device), you might reward her by taking her out for dinner at a nice restaurant.

Your wife should, of course, wear her engagement and wedding rings — and, of course, her ankle chain — while pretending to seduce you (practicing her technique) at home, as well as at all times when she's at work, where she might interact with her gift-giving, en-route-to-being-seduced-by-a-married-woman colleague.

Last edited:
Pretty good sign...

While we were out on vacation and checking out the tourist shops, my wife mentioned that she should get her co-worker something! So, she is definitely thinking about him. I took your advice Custer and bought my wife something as an award for getting him something....maybe a bf in the making?

On another note, as we were making out I introduce a co-worker role play scenario. She was really into it. And before I penetrated her, I asked her "if she was sure it was ok for her 'co-worker' to be doing this" and she replied, "of yes, her husband is lousy in bed and she needs a real-man".

Good to hear from you again, Cuckykny.

Cuckykny said:
While we were out on vacation and checking out the tourist shops, my wife mentioned that she should get her co-worker something! So, she is definitely thinking about him. I took your advice Custer and bought my wife something as an award for getting him something....

Good work....

Cuckykny said:
maybe a bf in the making?

That's the idea, right...?

Cuckykny said:
On another note, as we were making out I introduced a co-worker role play scenario. She was really into it.

Excellent! Role-playing, with your wife pretending to be your cuckoldress (which she actually is, now), has been an effective strategy for both of you....

Cuckykny said:
Before I penetrated her, I asked her "if she was sure it was ok for her 'co-worker' to be doing this" and she replied, "oh yes, her husband is lousy in bed and she needs a real-man".

Hah! That's great.

While continuing your role-playing strategy, you might think of a series of rewards to give your wife each time she makes a step forward in seducing her new lover-in-waiting — with a maximum reward for actually getting him into bed and fucking him.