• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Proper Cuckie Restraint While Hotwife and Bull go at it.

happy hubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2014
Florida
362_160.jpg363_160.jpg364_160.jpg552_160.jpg718_160.jpg
Restraint is a good thing.:bj: When cuckie is unable to foolishly engage in any actions reserved for Real Men. He will focus on his humiliation, emasculation and proper attention and service to the Hotwife and the Bull. Focus on being the woman he is.

362_160.jpg 363_160.jpg 364_160.jpg 552_160.jpg 718_160.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Yes, as he should do. I completely agree.

Reactions: toolman2c and 412perv
jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Yes, as he should do. I completely agree.

Thank you! Musn't be jealous now, the bull and the hot wife have every right to make like bunnies. It's our lot to facilitate their fun. It's not like we are real men or anthing.

I must say that keeping my clit pantied, teased, and aroused makes me far more eager to please and clean my wife than being restrained. I think a good wife figures out the best way to control her sissy cuck...the cuck just needs to accept her decision and live into it...

happy hubby said:
Thank you! Musn't be jealous now, the bull and the hot wife have every right to make like bunnies. It's our lot to facilitate their fun. It's not like we are real men or anthing.

Agreed. Well said!

Reactions: toolman2c
exactly. I keep mine locked all the time

Reactions: shocked and toolman2c
happy hubby said:
Restraint is a good thing.:bj: When cuckie is unable to foolishly engage in any actions reserved for Real Men. He will focus on his humiliation, emasculation and proper attention and service to the Hotwife and the Bull. Focus on being the woman he is.

that's the way I keep my hubby!

Reactions: toolman2c and 412perv
4"LockedCuck&BlondeBBW said:
that's the way I keep my hubby!
ever consider getting his lil noodle castated wouldnt need cage or could go hand in hand with the cage shrink it up nice

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
I love the feeling of helplessness and it has helped me to orgasm without getting an erection or stimulation

DSC04406.JPG