Real Story: My Girlfriend With Two Men, The First Time.

• Thread starterSarebios
  • Start date

Sarebios

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2019
I have some stories to tell, here is the first. True story. To get an idea of my girlfriend go see my other topics ;)

Sorry for my imperfect english this is not my native language :confused:

At first, neither of us wanted to sex with others. Then with time, the idea came to me. I started by inviting a friend she thought was beautiful. This friend has come in house more and more often.

One day I proposed to play a board game where we undress when we lose. Then the rules have evolved! The winner could ask what he wanted...

At first it was just massage issues. But my girlfriend took the game seriously. Subsequently, she began to dress sexy for games. Stockings, thong ... Needless to say, the friend was very excited when she lost! :p

And then one evening, the friend asked for a massage, but front of the body. She was naked, apart from her stockings, and she began to massage her lower abdomen. Then her breasts began to brush against her sex (he was naked too).

The heat started to rise and ... she sucked her cock gently, but not too long either. It was the beginning of something, but it had been fast and new to her. So she quickly stopped.

But that same night, the friend stayed to sleep, and my girlfriend slept between us. In the night, I caressed
her, then penetrated her. The friend woke up, and he put his cock in her mouth. That night, she received two loads on her breasts.

Days later, we made other games and she asked by winning a game that we put one above her and the other below (like a sandwich). We were naked every 3 (except her stockings again). Impossible not to touch her, that was probably her way of asking for sex anyway. We fucked her each our turn, she was very wet.

I load on her butt and my friend had the chance to load in her mouth.:p

Subsequently no need for games, we could do sex without it. There were very hot nights where she sucked us a long and exciting way. She sometimes took double facials an her sexy face. Really divine.:D

And then, shortly before the friend moved to another city (we do not see him anymore) we took her several times in double penetration. My friend could fuck her ass while I was taking care of her pussy or mouth. Heaven !

That's the end of my first and best story I think (true I repeat and without romance it's the exact facts).

To all those who think that their wives will never want to do things like that, do not give up, take the time, go
step by step, and maybe a surprise is coming!;)

Thanks for reading me !:)

Last edited:
Reactions: JimSparrow, mister69_ca, mickle and 3 others
Very hot! Sounds like a wonderful time :)

Reactions: Sarebios