1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Reason My Wife Cuckolded Me

Discussion in 'Cuck and Bulls Pix' started by New cuck NB, Jul 19, 2018.

1. New cuck NB

New cuck NB New around here... Beloved Member :)

this is one reason my wife has cuckolded me. Who believes she was right to do that? It doesn't get much bigger and sadly only lasts about 3 thrusts and he's done.

penis.

• Like Like x 2
  2. wiltshire1

wiltshire1 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

my willy is of a similar size but wife is not yet used by others, she is groped and abused by others though so fingers crossed

• Like Like x 1
  3. ckc

ckc Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

She was right. She deserves to have satisfying sex. White men like us need to accept that wives will have men with bigger cocks and are better in bed, even to the point we just jerk off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cuckoldhusband55

cuckoldhusband55 New around here... Beloved Member :)

We're playing in the same league bro. My wife was eager to play when I proposed a cuckold arrangement.

m931.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dicklet

dicklet Tiny micro penis cuckold Beloved Member :)

My wife couldn’t say yes fast enough when I brought up cuckolding me, you can see why

B4049645-B4A7-4D47-827F-EE982991D30A.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paulzh

Paulzh Bull looking for couples, slutwives Beloved Member :)

Those are really small dicks, no wonder she cucked you all