Relaxing In The Pub

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
When I am alone with Andrew on a business trip I spent some evenings with friends at the neighborhood pub. This particular evening none of my friends were able to enjoy several pints with me. So went alone to the place . When I arrived a man from the bar waved at me. No idea who it may be. I walked towards him, recognised him from the office where I had worked many years earlier.
Morgan rose from the barstool and hugged me. I squeezed him back remembering that he liked groping me in the mail roo. As I sat on the stool next to him my skirt rose almost ******** all the way up to my shaved pussy. The thought that he may have seen my twat , made me horny. During our drinks we talked about our families. Morgan was married 10 years with four kids, told him I was married 21 years without children. He kept staring between my legs, slightly apart to keep balance on the stool. The pub had dim lighting and he took advantage by groping between my legs. His conversation became blunt
"I recall you fucking other men in the office, you edged them on in what you wore"
My face turned red with shame. I wanted to leave but Morgan stopped me from leaving the pub.
"I always wanted you" Morgan continued
"Did your husband know you were the office slut" he asked me.
"Yes he knew, it turned him on when I told him that I sucked and fucked in the office"
I saw a bulge forming in his pants when I told him that Andrew knew. The remembrance made my pussy wet. Discreetly I pulled morgan's hand all the way up to my pussy.
"You want my cock, do you? he asked
I got up went to the pub door, hoping Morgan would follow me. He did follow me. The moment we were on the tree-lined street, he pushed me against the tree, lifted my skirt as I yearned for his dick. We tongue kissed, feeling his cock rubbing against my swollen pussy lips.
"Not here love, my flat" I suggested. It was only a three minute walk. We kissed in the lift as he unbuttoned my blouse. My tits *******, my nipples erect. We arrived on my floor, rushed down the hall to the flat. Unlocked the door, he pushed me and tripped, falling to the carpet. I looked up at him, spread my legs, as he guided his big dick into my needy wet cunt.
JUST FUCK ME, YES FUCK MMMEEE
I spread my pussy lips for his entry into my slut cunt. I am his slut for the night. I needed it badly.
I will tell Andrew when he calls. He will stroke his cock, hear him call me his slut. I love my master

Reactions: JimSparrow and SquirmingSub
Helga said:
When I am alone with Andrew [away] on a business trip, I spend some evenings with friends at the neighborhood pub. This particular evening none of my friends were able to enjoy several pints with me. So, I went alone to the place. When I arrived, a man at the bar waved at me. No idea who it may be. I walked towards him, then I recognized him from the office where I had worked many years earlier. .....
That's a very nice story, Ms. Helga.