Relunctant White Women

• Thread starterourgfsga
  • Start date

ourgfsga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2008
I like to watch white women fuck black men relunctantly. They do it, but do not really want to. They feel nasty, slutty afterwards.
After my girlfriend and I broke up, we stayed close and would still meet and fuck often even though she has a boyfriend. And I would give her money sometimes to help her pay rent and other bills. So she calls me one morning saying she needs some money. I told her she had to fuck a black guy for the money. She said no and hung up on me. Later that day she called me back saying she would fuck me for the money. I told her no, that I wanted to watch her fuck a black guy. She said she could not do that because how it would make her feel. I told her it would be our secret. She said she would call me back. So later she calls back saying she could not find anyone else to give her some money and that she really needed my help. I told her to fuck a black guy and I would give her some money. Then she said she didn’t want to but would do it. Anyway, I got her and a black friend of mine to come to my house and she fucked him. It was so hot the look on her face as he started fucking her, and how she looked after fucking him.

Does anyone else think this is hot too?

ourgfsga@yahoo.com

http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/

yep

i think as long as she is all right with it . has have been hot as hell !!!! I have try to get my wife to do it with no luck to date .

So you had her ***** what a lowlife just a pimp worthless

fun50scpl said:
So you had her ***** what a lowlife just a pimp worthless

............get off your high horse, you don't you know the whole story, and if it did happen it sounds more like he pimped her or she prostituted herself, of which it seems she had been doing with him to get money for a while
It always amazes me how a certain number of people in here are so quick to be self-rightours, and at the same time continue to come/participate here in the DC community............if you're offended or don't like the fantasies,fakes or stories get the fuck out with your so called high morals..........peace

thank you lewis

thank you lewis, what an idiot some are in here

Ha

I think she wanted to fuck him and wanted to make sure you could handle it.

tara

Tara
you may be right, but she sure acted like she didnt want to. She said she felt slutty. i told her it was hot.

She just wants you to pay her more money.Just wait she will do it again,but will want more money.

redneck

Well, right now she is ok financially so I havent heard from her so it will be interesting to see if she does call again. If she does ill want her to fuck another bbc. If she does call it will be a different bbc, i think that will make her feel even more slutty.
Wonder what her current bf would say...

ourgfsga@yahoo.com

http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
they're only reluctant becasue society has trained them that way - deep down it is in their nature to gravitate toward superior black men

hi

Yea, I thought about making her fuck two black guys next time. I would tell her she has already fucked a bbc so why would it matter. Id give her more money to do it. And your right, she does think shes too good to fuck black men, thays part of the reason its so hot watching her degrade herself by fucking a black man. The good thing is she has no one else to depend on to help her financially so maybe she'll call me soon.

Khufu_k said:
Hey. You ain't forcing her do anything. SHE wants the MONEY. You got the money! If she wants it from you, what's wrong with you requesting she WORK for it? Lazy Slut!

Next time, get a brutha from a black college fraternity and tell her she has to strip at one of their parties and fuck all the bruthas and their friends there.

She thinks she's better than us? Dumb ho.

naw

White women Ive spoken with say its the feeling of being bad, slutty that makes fucking bbc hot to them, not the superior thing.

mwdad said:
they're only reluctant becasue society has trained them that way - deep down it is in their nature to gravitate toward superior black men

Yea

Yea, to me, a goody-two-shoes white woman fucking bbc is hotter than some ol ugly, fat tramp doing it. Thats why getting Christy to do it is HOT!

I'm sure the more she does it, the more she's going to love it. She won't feel "degraded" for long ...if she really does now. I salute you, ourgfsga. Good luck getting her to take on 2 (or more) black cocks at once. You're probably in for some good times ahead.

yea

I just tried to call her. I got her voice mail, which is unusual because she usually answers me. Maybe she's mad or with her bf, not sure but ill keep you updated.
I really wish you could have seen how she looked when he initially penetrated her. She wouldn't even look at him. HOT!

Khufu_k said:
You should tell her that it is a LOAN not a GIFT. Get her to provide some "collateral" - nude photos along with a model's release. If she don't pay in time - WITH INTEREST you can sell the photos and post them here!!!

whats wrong with u

Whats wrong with this person? Every post they post is negative. First of all, I dont give a shit what you believe. But the website is based and my ex Christy. It was created before the incident even happened. So, dude, chill.

Will & Eve said:
Dude. NOT cool.

why you want to come in here bullshitting everybody about this like it's a real story and then turn around and pimp some illustrated story that just so happens to be about a "Christy"?

Who in there right mind is going to believe you are talking about a real life issue now?

You just fucked your credibility for good.

Was it worth it?

I'm kind of afraid to post here...it seems a little toxic..BUT...

I do find the money thing a bit of a turnoff..that's just my opinion. I'm not judging.

But my fantasies often revolve around me being a little bit reluctant. I guess for a number of reasons. The first being I think I would be in real life, as a married woman who sees this as a fantasy. Is that a paradox? Maybe...but I guess I mean it's easier to imagine being "taken" rather than just acting like a horny minx who spreads her legs.

Secondly, I guess the image I have of black males is that they like to assume some control. I guess that's a dom/sub dynamic, but I think I see it as a prevalent dynamic in the interracial, um...world.

However, in all my fantasies, I end up being williing (and I guess always was), just needing some 'coaxing'...thank you for hearing my opinion.

yes

I cannot find much video or any other material featuring relunctant women going black. The fact that my ex didnt want to but did anyway to help pay the bills is hot to me. The look on her face, the degradation of it was what is so hot to me.
Thanks PictureGirl, good post.

Pictureofagirl said:
I'm kind of afraid to post here...it seems a little toxic..BUT...

I do find the money thing a bit of a turnoff..that's just my opinion. I'm not judging.

But my fantasies often revolve around me being a little bit reluctant. I guess for a number of reasons. The first being I think I would be in real life, as a married woman who sees this as a fantasy. Is that a paradox? Maybe...but I guess I mean it's easier to imagine being "taken" rather than just acting like a horny minx who spreads her legs.

Secondly, I guess the image I have of black males is that they like to assume some control. I guess that's a dom/sub dynamic, but I think I see it as a prevalent dynamic in the interracial, um...world.

However, in all my fantasies, I end up being williing (and I guess always was), just needing some 'coaxing'...thank you for hearing my opinion.

Will & Eve said:
nothing here to be shy about - what you describe is probably THE most prevalent state of mind in this lifestyle.

In my observation, a LOT of women first get interested in this with some degree of "being taken" involved, and even after they are veterans of the lifestyle, a lot of women who would not normally consider themselves sub still like to be dominated by an assertive black man who "takes" them and "uses" them and makes them do things they (supposedly) "don't want to do"

It seems to be a very powerful theme.

I would tend to agree. Without getting into anything about how many are real or fake, just browsing the posts from the ladies seems to indicate that at least a sizeable minority of them started of having to be eased into it, often by a husband or boyfriend whose fantasy it started as. Now lots of women discover for themselves through whatever source that they enjoy, or at least are pretty sure they will enjoy, having an encounter with a black man, but in those situations is where the idea of being "taken" and/or "used" seems to become more prevalent. I can only assume because even among people not deliberately raised as racists/bigots, people typically go for what they're accustomed to in relationships. If you've got two white parents, each with a couple of brothers and/or sisters who also married other white people, just from familiarity I would expect a natural tendency toward also coupling up with another white person. My own situation was similar to that, although there have been a few aunts or uncles from other ethnic groups marry into the family, but for the most part just a lot of white people. Now, as a white man, whether it stemmed from observing my family or not, I typically don't find black women attractive. It's not a racial thing, it's just a fact. Some are very attractive, even stunning, to me, but far less than from other ethnic groups. After all this rambling, though, my point is that if all you've ever been ******* to is one type of person, anyone not from that type is likely to either be different enough to turn you off completely, or seem incredibly enticing to you because they're exotic. In the case of white women, since the population breakdown in most areas is still such that they mostly or completely grow up around other white people, when they finally get around black men, the difference is a huge turn-on for them. The fact more white women are with black men these days, as well as white men with black women and many other ethnic mixes, is probably at least in part thanks to TV. With TV, even living far away from other ethnic groups doesn't prohibit seeing them and learning a little about them, thus making a broader group for what you're used do. And now I'm rambling even more, so I'll stop. Thanks for your time, anyone who read all this. :D

kalidar said:
I would tend to agree. Without getting into anything about how many are real or fake, just browsing the posts from the ladies seems to indicate that at least a sizeable minority of them started of having to be eased into it, often by a husband or boyfriend whose fantasy it started as. Now lots of women discover for themselves through whatever source that they enjoy, or at least are pretty sure they will enjoy, having an encounter with a black man, but in those situations is where the idea of being "taken" and/or "used" seems to become more prevalent. I can only assume because even among people not deliberately raised as racists/bigots, people typically go for what they're accustomed to in relationships. If you've got two white parents, each with a couple of brothers and/or sisters who also married other white people, just from familiarity I would expect a natural tendency toward also coupling up with another white person. My own situation was similar to that, although there have been a few aunts or uncles from other ethnic groups marry into the family, but for the most part just a lot of white people. Now, as a white man, whether it stemmed from observing my family or not, I typically don't find black women attractive. It's not a racial thing, it's just a fact. Some are very attractive, even stunning, to me, but far less than from other ethnic groups. After all this rambling, though, my point is that if all you've ever been ******* to is one type of person, anyone not from that type is likely to either be different enough to turn you off completely, or seem incredibly enticing to you because they're exotic. In the case of white women, since the population breakdown in most areas is still such that they mostly or completely grow up around other white people, when they finally get around black men, the difference is a huge turn-on for them. The fact more white women are with black men these days, as well as white men with black women and many other ethnic mixes, is probably at least in part thanks to TV. With TV, even living far away from other ethnic groups doesn't prohibit seeing them and learning a little about them, thus making a broader group for what you're used do. And now I'm rambling even more, so I'll stop. Thanks for your time, anyone who read all this. :D

One day I hope the "taboo" of all these differences disappears and there will be nothing to it (not that it isn't hot..I just agree with a lot of points you made).