Resurrecting This Forum

great pics.....hope you find more pics to post.......have always enjoyed seeing my wife giveing her self to a black man

I love the vintage

46u7jek58.jpg

Reactions: bertrum, LoserJack, whitewife696969 and 8 others
Vintage is hot. Makes you think white women have been fucking black cock for quite some time now. Wonder how it was in the old days without the internet to talk about it?

Reactions: littlesmallie, toolman2c and WimpHub2
Wish I had taken pictures of my wife fucking her black lover

I wish there was more action on this forum, l love to see the pics and wonder if my mom or grandma had black lovers

Mike and Chris said:
I wish there was more action on this forum, l love to see the pics and wonder if my mom or grandma had black lovers
Me too!!!!

My apologies if some are redundant

ir6.jpg ir7.jpg ir8.jpg 4_360.jpg 3_720.jpg tumblr_liboqwH7sC1qbcteno1_500.jpg 6.jpg tumblr_lq3s9prvv41qlis7so1_1280.jpg tumblr_lq3s9prvv41qlis7so2_1280.jpg tumblr_lrq2glsTWF1qb7cq4o1_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bertrum, onlyhuman, hairbear1954 and 13 others
more

tumblr_ly2p8xFJoP1qj1azvo1_500.jpg tumblr_m0h5jnpRSg1rqyywmo1_500.jpg tumblr_m5zm6qr1g41r30jn4o1_500.jpg tumblr_m262jtjdhk1qbcteno1_500.jpg tumblr_mi7txyheAR1s39b5bo1_500.jpg tumblr_mqa9z1e7xQ1sbaa6lo1_400.jpg tumblr_mqlu2rS6kl1rkshpeo3_1280.jpg tumblr_mtdd8a2Moc1rh0ujqo1_500.jpg tumblr_nlmtiuoJCE1rzaj8jo3_500.jpg tumblr_nlmtiuoJCE1rzaj8jo4_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bertrum, hairbear1954, Maxio and 10 others
My grandmother showed me several pictures and 8mm reels of her with John Holmes. I respect her more and now know myself better.

Reactions: playpair, Anna36, Chjuk and 1 other person
hmmm, I wonder if back in the day if a special Greenbook for black men looking for hospitable white wives existed?. :)

Reactions: andy_mindi
She mentioned she used swinger magazines to contact then friends forming local swing clubs. Local bars She lived in Memphis TN after living in LA for her first wild times. I share men with my girl friends who are exceptional in terms of sizes, personalities, abilities as sex machines.

Reactions: Janet58
KristinS said:
She mentioned she used swinger magazines to contact then friends forming local swing clubs. Local bars She lived in Memphis TN after living in LA for her first wild times. I share men with my girl friends who are exceptional in terms of sizes, personalities, abilities as sex machines.
sharing known winners is a wise move!

Reactions: andy_mindi and Janet58
class of 70 said:
hmmm, I wonder if back in the day if a special Greenbook for black men looking for hospitable white wives existed?. :)

I don't know about white wives specifically, but it makes sense there would be listings for establishments, hotels, or night clubs that were "hospitable" to the traveling black man. Of course, some of these places may have have been white girls only working there, but that would seem to be more by chance as opposed to deliberately planned and located.

Reactions: Anna36, andy_mindi and whitewife696969
Your comments have a lot of sense. I think every white woman should be blacked at least once! I currently have several black men friends who pump me on a regular basis.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LoserJack, playpair, robandkate and 4 others
class of 70 said:
most of these came from eras that could have jailed or worse killed the participants, let alone the photographer and those that developed and distributed....

there has to be troves of shoe boxes out there with Polaroids from private collections, never intended for public eyes!
I think you are right.. i remember lots of ..camera flashes from some of my antics with the black boys in the late seventies and early eighties.. i dont have any of them ..but im guessing a bunch of guys do!!:)

andy_mindi said:
One of the pictures is my wife taken in the spring of 1971. It was taken by the third black guy in the room. White girls being fucked by black guys was not very well received at that time. GTR

Reactions: bertrum, LisaM, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
gatorrdw said:
One of the pictures is my wife taken in the spring of 1971. It was taken by the third black guy in the room. White girls being fucked by black guys was not very well received at that time. GTR
Thank you for paving the way, which picture is your wife?

Thank you for paving the way, which picture is your wife?
Post #30 third from the end she's 18 and riding my co-worker Willie's cock as she is sucking on his uncle Leonard's cock and Leonard's son Martin took the picture and Martin fucked her that weekend also. It's OK that the picture was reposted elsewhere because you can't see her face. GTR

Reactions: andy_mindi