1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Resurrecting This Forum

Discussion in 'Vintage Interracial Sex' started by dig420, Apr 22, 2017.

1. okdeacon

okdeacon Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Good job Did. Thanks man. okdeacon

2. pussy boy

pussy boy New around here... Beloved Member :)

great pics.....hope you find more pics to post.......have always enjoyed seeing my wife giveing her self to a black man

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. wm4wfintobbc

wm4wfintobbc Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I love the vintage

46u7jek58.

• Like Like x 6
  4. class of 70

class of 70 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. SpicyAvocadoAnon

SpicyAvocadoAnon New around here... Beloved Member :)

Vintage is hot. Makes you think white women have been fucking black cock for quite some time now. Wonder how it was in the old days without the internet to talk about it?

• Like Like x 2
  6. antonyd

antonyd Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Wish I had taken pictures of my wife fucking her black lover

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Mike and Chris

Mike and Chris Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I wish there was more action on this forum, l love to see the pics and wonder if my mom or grandma had black lovers

8. conrad3737

conrad3737 New around here... Beloved Member :)

Me too!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. andy_mindi

andy_mindi Young 30s Cuckold Couple Beloved Member :)

My apologies if some are redundant

ir6. ir7. ir8. 4_360. 3_720. tumblr_liboqwH7sC1qbcteno1_500. 6. tumblr_lq3s9prvv41qlis7so1_1280. tumblr_lq3s9prvv41qlis7so2_1280. tumblr_lrq2glsTWF1qb7cq4o1_500.

• Like Like x 5
  10. andy_mindi

andy_mindi Young 30s Cuckold Couple Beloved Member :)

more

tumblr_ly2p8xFJoP1qj1azvo1_500. tumblr_m0h5jnpRSg1rqyywmo1_500. tumblr_m5zm6qr1g41r30jn4o1_500. tumblr_m262jtjdhk1qbcteno1_500. tumblr_mi7txyheAR1s39b5bo1_500. tumblr_mqa9z1e7xQ1sbaa6lo1_400. tumblr_mqlu2rS6kl1rkshpeo3_1280. tumblr_mtdd8a2Moc1rh0ujqo1_500. tumblr_nlmtiuoJCE1rzaj8jo3_500. tumblr_nlmtiuoJCE1rzaj8jo4_500.

• Like Like x 6
  11. KristinS

KristinS Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

My grandmother showed me several pictures and 8mm reels of her with John Holmes. I respect her more and now know myself better.

• Like Like x 1
  12. class of 70

hmmm, I wonder if back in the day if a special Greenbook for black men looking for hospitable white wives existed?. :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. KristinS

She mentioned she used swinger magazines to contact then friends forming local swing clubs. Local bars She lived in Memphis TN after living in LA for her first wild times. I share men with my girl friends who are exceptional in terms of sizes, personalities, abilities as sex machines.

• Like Like x 1
  14. class of 70

sharing known winners is a wise move!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nazareth

Nazareth Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

I don't know about white wives specifically, but it makes sense there would be listings for establishments, hotels, or night clubs that were "hospitable" to the traveling black man. Of course, some of these places may have have been white girls only working there, but that would seem to be more by chance as opposed to deliberately planned and located.

16. KristinS

Your comments have a lot of sense. I think every white woman should be blacked at least once! I currently have several black men friends who pump me on a regular basis.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 2