Ritika from India

• Thread starterRitika n Hardik
  • Start date

Ritika n Hardik

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2011
I m Ritika i am 24 and my husband is Hardik 27.

We both are open minded and we love meeting new people and making new friends.

Hardik has a major cuckold fantasy and that too of a different kind he wants to see me getting upclose and personal with a black cock right in front of me

He also wants to see me going with a old mature guy 40+

so all you black guys and older men please contact me.

Single young guys can also be considered provided they post their pics in this thread.

Post your personal pics in this thread we can take it ahead then. You can also send me your personal pics at hardiknritika@gmail.com / hardiknritika@yahoo.in

Also attaching a few pics of mine, hope u guys like them

Love u all
Ritika ;)

Attachments

• 2011-08-24-10.55.00.jpg
    2011-08-24-10.55.00.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 998
  • 2011-08-24-10.56.12.jpg
    2011-08-24-10.56.12.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 894
Smokin'hot!

And I am glad to see that females in this country have become bolder!!!

More pics please Ritika!

Cheers,
Nick

Hi Ritika :) I'm twice your age, but white - however I'll enjoy the thought of your beautiful body against me and all the things I could do with those lovely boobs.

Good luck in your search.

nice boobs for tit fucking

hello ritika and hardik, thanx for shairing nice boobs pics and hope for shairing in real.
plz visit my profile my album Cuckolds.com Forums - View Profile: indian7bull143 , hope it will fullfill all yours needs.
awaiting hot n wet reply:mad:
Ritika n Hardik said:

Hardik has a major cuckold fantasy and that too of a different kind he wants to see me getting upclose and personal with a black cock right in front of me

Single young guys can also be considered provided they post their pics in this thread.

Post your personal pics in this thread we can take it ahead then. You can also send me your personal pics at hardiknritika@gmail.com / hardiknritika@yahoo.in

Love u all
Ritika ;)

really hot!!!! i know this pakistani guy who is a bull, he is is really big too, like 9-10 inches cock. Let me know if you are interested in getting fucked by the pakistani guy

greymaster said:
Hi Ritika :) I'm twice your age, but white - however I'll enjoy the thought of your beautiful body against me and all the things I could do with those lovely boobs.

Good luck in your search.
Greymaster - You old perve!!!! Stop stalking at the beauties out here will ya :)

Ritika n Hardik said:

Love u all
Ritika ;)

Chk my cock in my album...and more pics are on the way in ur mail ..Chk mails from sexysumit16@gmail.com

nickindacorridor said:
Greymaster - You old perve!!!! Stop stalking at the beauties out here will ya :)

Hey - a guy's got to have a hobby - LOL :D I've had many an online cutie feeling 'old age creeping up on them' ;)

greymaster said:
Hey - a guy's got to have a hobby - LOL :D I've had many an online cutie feeling 'old age creeping up on them' ;)

:D ROFL Greymaster

Hi! Ritika! 40 male bull with exp . . . from india

hi baby, see my profile for my cock pic...I am in Inddia now and can meet..experienced bull here and can give u both a great time..write to me at mattsun007@gmail.com

hi nice body clevage wanna milking with u

male with huge cock and 55 years

dear sister ritika and jija hardik
allow me to fuck my sister ritika
raj

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 360
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 339
  • 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 289
wooooo grate oufff same fantasi dear

Lovely. Do you ever visit Singapore ?

HI
m 43 bull here, if interested, contact me at : nasik_sexy@yahoo.com
we can see how it works out.

hi

Seasons Greetings!
> mature in thinking young male well established in professional life and know how to treat and respect ladies.
if interested add me on yahoo msgr
malebdsm@yahoo.com
or call me on
thanks

hi hardik n ritika,
First of all wanna appreciate ur open minded attitude towards ur sexuality.

I am sameer from delhi, 28 n married and have experience in MMF 3somes.
I really wish we people get in touch n get to knw each other. who knows things may get to some really great levels of mutual enjoyment if we get along well.

I tried searching u on FB but cudnt find u. my FB link is https://www.facebook.com/varun.kapoor.319452/info?collection_token=100000756926379:2327158227:8

My account is in the name of varun.

hope to hear from u soon. Take care n hv fun