San Diego: Big black cock for a girl

• Thread starterBlackGiantt
  • Start date

BlackGiantt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2016
San Diego, CA
If you want your wife to ride this big black kong or attempt to swallow it, i'm your guy.
PM me or feel free to post here if your in san diego.

black1.jpg
black1.jpg

Reactions: cpl4fun13, Converther, Janet58 and 1 other person
My hubby's putting together an all bbc black breeding gangbang on me. Do you have friends like you?

Blondhwife4u said:
My hubby's putting together an all bbc black breeding gangbang on me. Do you have friends like you?

I think i might have someone come along too. Are you in san diego?

No but I can be. Need like five or more BBC's to breed me!!

BlackGiantt said:
If you want your wife to ride this big black kong or attempt to swallow it, i'm your guy.

black1.jpg
so am sure as to what i am seeing ,could very well provide me with a very satisfying oral feeding perhaps...XXX ! i along with my very sexy
and HOT young cum loving married niece of mine have now somewhat gotten a bit additcted to such ,she now has learned to swallow
and guess i have gotten her much into such ,,she and i are both up in the Bay Area,,( do like our oral feedings..XXX)

yolanda said:
so am sure as to what i am seeing ,could very well provide me with a very satisfying oral feeding perhaps...XXX ! i along with my very sexy
and HOT young cum loving married niece of mine have now somewhat gotten a bit additcted to such ,she now has learned to swallow
and guess i have gotten her much into such ,,she and i are both up in the Bay Area,,( do like our oral feedings..XXX)
might mention ,she and i are both breedable,, she is nursing a kid and i also , !

I am a discreetly cuckold...you guys like to go to jolar?

BlackGiantt said:

black1.jpg
That is a nice BBC
I am in SD...my wife did had Bulls before but she never had a BBC