San Diego Couple For Bull

• Thread startermybuttplug
  • Start date

mybuttplug

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2007
We are a couple that is new to the lifestyle. He loves watching her getting used and she loves being a filthy slut. We would like to find a dominant bull for regular meets.

Attachments

• meet_hyatt.jpg
    meet_hyatt.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,092
Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking
Very enticing shot - I'd love to have my hands wrapped round her head like that as she shows me how skilled her mouth is.

The face and figure look good, and she's obviously willing to serve, it's just a bit of a pity about this damned Ocean between us.

Tell us a bit about her likes and dislikes. It will fuel my imagination of what I can do with this beauty :)

Yes Sir Mr. GreyMaster. The Ocean is quite the problem. Most of the best superior bulls i've found are on the other side of that damn Ocean you speak of. With you being the best. It is a downer.

Fuzz Buster said:
Yes Sir Mr. GreyMaster.....With you being the best.

Arse-licker.... LOL :D

greymaster said:
Arse-licker.... LOL :D

Wait a minute!!! I thought i was a cum licker and my wife was the "ass" licker!?!? :confused:

Im in Temecula white bull 21 years old pm me if you are interested

Well Fuzz Buster - all I can say is:
Fuzz Buster said:
I'm trained to pucker up and kiss it where it doesn't shine.

Fuzz Buster said:
I specialize in ass kissing, and ass licking. If there's anything i'm good at, it would be that. Just ask my wifey,

Now go and check your 'Fake or Caption' thread - I didn't want to derail the original poster of this thread :p

I just want to be envolved once in my life come on man.. hook me up..

I'll be in SD in January if you want to hook up....

SD guy here would love to be her regular bull

She is one sexy girl would love to be her bull latino 30 year old male here

mybuttplug said:
We are a couple that is new to the lifestyle. He loves watching her getting used and she loves being a filthy slut. We would like to find a dominant bull for regular meets.
Let me know
I am looking forward to seeing you some time
I am in northern San Diego

mybuttplug said:
Vista where are you

mybuttplug said:
Very nice I am in vista northern San Diego where are you 2

BBC in SD

mybuttplug said:
I am in vista northern San Diego looking for real let me if you 2 are real

Shoot me a message and we can figure something out! I’m local