• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Seeking For Our First Bull

• Thread startercplsfirstBULL
  • Start date

cplsfirstBULL

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2017
To all interested Males,

We got engaged a few months ago. To be honest, boyfriend brought up the subject of cuckolding. After months of talking, we're looking to connect with an online Bull and slowly (emphasis on slowly) learn the 'ways' into this lifestyle. Both have never tried this lifestyle nor have had sex with another man or woman in a threesome, so this is a first. We hope to meet an understanding Bull that will not force us into this lifestyle too quickly; it's all about patience. If interested, please message us or leave a comment in our message box.

Best regards,

Reactions: cuck husband nc
Hey, I am an experienced dom and bull, well I am quite young but sluts will be sluts and find their daddys. Look at my cock and tell me, do you want it to fill you up?

cplsfirstBULL said:
To all interested Males,

We got engaged a few months ago. To be honest, boyfriend brought up the subject of cuckolding. After months of talking, we're looking to connect with an online Bull and slowly (emphasis on slowly) learn the 'ways' into this lifestyle. Both have never tried this lifestyle nor have had sex with another man or woman in a threesome, so this is a first. We hope to meet an understanding Bull that will not force us into this lifestyle too quickly; it's all about patience. If interested, please message us or leave a comment in our message box.

Best regards,
Hello there. I'd be very honoured to help you guys out. Very experienced with online and real time cuckolding scenarios and happy to fully interactive with both the hubby and the wife. My kik: popzickle