Selling My Wife At A Club Tonight

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date

shellbeyourslut

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2016
Got a private room in the back with her and her main bull. I’m finding guys in the main club and bringing them back for the slut to blow. Two so far. It’s so fucking hot. Her bull wanted me to ask on here for ideas what he should make her do next.

Reactions: whitewife696969
Try not to price her out of reach... everyone can afford 20-40 dollars for a blowjob. Have her swallow each load for an extra ten dollars. She will be so horny after 15 men ...

Reactions: ctmalebull and BigdaddyToronto
Yeah, I definitely started out too high at 50 and only got two guys the first hour. her bf told me to cut the price in half, and I got 5 more pretty easily. Didn’t think to charge extra to cum in her mouth, but most did. And you’re right, by the seventh guy my wife was out of control horny. There was one guy she was actually pretty into so we ended up going back out into the club and found him and asked him if he wanted to come home with us and have her for free. Great night. Planning to do it again in a few weeks.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and BigdaddyToronto
KristinS said:
Try not to price her out of reach... everyone can afford 20-40 dollars for a blowjob. Have her swallow each load for an extra ten dollars. She will be so horny after 15 men ...
Btw your body is incredible.

Once we short of money, I find a motel room and post cheap ***** in town on cl. Charge $100. Every time we have 60 male cum.

Reactions: tlxyz and BigdaddyToronto
Shellbeyourslut,

Re.:
KristinS said:
Ms. KristinS has given you some good advice.

Re.:
shellbeyourslut said:
..... Didn’t think to charge extra to cum in her mouth, but most did. And you [Ms. KristinS] are right, by the seventh guy my wife was out of control horny.
Excellent. Your wife has confirmed the truth of Ms. KristinS's prediction, thus providing valuable insight into the affect on a woman of giving multiple men sequential blow jobs and swallowing their cum.
shellbeyourslut said:
There was one guy she was into, so we ended up going back out into the club and found him and asked him if he wanted to come home with us and have her for free. Great night. Planning to do it again in a few weeks.
Excellent-plus. It would have been unfortunate if the two of you had to return home, with your aroused wife in a high state of horniness and no way to enjoy the pleasures of hot sex (other than relatively routine sex with her boyfriend, presumably observed by you, her husband, while beating your weenie). Your sexy wife's efforts at the club, assisted by you, were not wasted.

—Custer

Last edited: