• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
Dear Dark Cavern,

One thing I've sometimes heared mentioned in passing in the online I/R sex community is the concept of white European women taking sex holidays to various countries in Africa.

Specifically I've heard stories of German women and couples travelling to Africa with the not so well hidden intention of meeting Black African men for sexual pleasure.

The stories get mentioned from time to time, but I find very little can be found in the way of details, the specific countries & cities travelled to, the parts of the city where white women could be expected to "hook up" with likeminded black men, cultural & safety tips etc etc etc etc.

Has anyone from the Dark Cavern Forums actually been on one of these holidays and if so, are you able to provide a few more details, best country to visit, most affordable airline, most reasonable hotel to stay in etc?

If true, these kind of holidays do seem a rather good way for a couple or married woman to experience darker delights without fear of being seen by someone they/she knows. Sneaking around in hotel rooms is one thing, but it would be great to be able to dance the night away with a black beau in full sight of everyone, without fear of being seen by a friend of my husband.

I've been semi-seriously considering doubling up one such sex holiday with a trip to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, my husband (who doesn't know about my interracial encounters) is football mad and has always dreamed of watching a World Cup live, I would happily pay for him to fly to South Africa if it meant I could leave him in the stadium watching two teams I've never heard of whilst I slip away to get to know a few of the locals a little better.....;) As that would be 3 years away, I would also like to think I'd have learned a lot more about myself sexually, too, so would be in a better position to enjoy such a vacation.

Any thoughts or advice? :feedback:

Hi , I am from South Africa, there are several tours available
also places where u can go and have the fun u like. contact me on e mail.
mailformenow2005@yahoo.com

Slutty Susan said:
Hi , I am from South Africa, there are several tours available
also places where u can go and have the fun u like. contact me on e mail.
mailformenow2005@yahoo.com

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the reply, why don't you post the details up here for eevrybody to see? Afterall, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious about these trips? Seems a shame to keep them a secret?

Reactions: Sailacat and Judymwf37
We agree with Debbie, please post here. We also sent you an email Susan.

I might be very interested. Anyone have any details on it?

dont forget

just for info lots of aids in africa - be careful girls

Debbie E said:
Dear Dark Cavern,

One thing I've sometimes heared mentioned in passing in the online I/R sex community is the concept of white European women taking sex holidays to various countries in Africa.

Specifically I've heard stories of German women and couples travelling to Africa with the not so well hidden intention of meeting Black African men for sexual pleasure.

The stories get mentioned from time to time, but I find very little can be found in the way of details, the specific countries & cities travelled to, the parts of the city where white women could be expected to "hook up" with likeminded black men, cultural & safety tips etc etc etc etc.

Has anyone from the Dark Cavern Forums actually been on one of these holidays and if so, are you able to provide a few more details, best country to visit, most affordable airline, most reasonable hotel to stay in etc?

If true, these kind of holidays do seem a rather good way for a couple or married woman to experience darker delights without fear of being seen by someone they/she knows. Sneaking around in hotel rooms is one thing, but it would be great to be able to dance the night away with a black beau in full sight of everyone, without fear of being seen by a friend of my husband.

I've been semi-seriously considering doubling up one such sex holiday with a trip to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, my husband (who doesn't know about my interracial encounters) is football mad and has always dreamed of watching a World Cup live, I would happily pay for him to fly to South Africa if it meant I could leave him in the stadium watching two teams I've never heard of whilst I slip away to get to know a few of the locals a little better.....;) As that would be 3 years away, I would also like to think I'd have learned a lot more about myself sexually, too, so would be in a better position to enjoy such a vacation.

Any thoughts or advice? :feedback:

Debbie,

When I was first starting out in this lifestyle I corresponded with a lady from England who had experienced a real adventure like you describe in Algeria. Although she had never done anything like this before, she wound up crossing the terrain in a Range Rover with her husband, and two Black Men, their guide and her husband's assistant. As the trip progressed, so did they as they both wound up having sex with her regualrly. It really made me want to experience Black and I was very thankful to her for her guidance and support.

Like you, I have heard that this is becoming more common, but have not experienced it as yet. I must say I like your idea about the World Cup! The Football teams would be having their match and you of course would be having yours:)

Much Love,
carol :0)

Carolxxx said:
Debbie,

When I was first starting out in this lifestyle I corresponded with a lady from England who had experienced a real adventure like you describe in Algeria. Although she had never done anything like this before, she wound up crossing the terrain in a Range Rover with her husband, and two Black Men, their guide and her husband's assistant. As the trip progressed, so did they as they both wound up having sex with her regualrly. It really made me want to experience Black and I was very thankful to her for her guidance and support.

Like you, I have heard that this is becoming more common, but have not experienced it as yet. I must say I like your idea about the World Cup! The Football teams would be having their match and you of course would be having yours:)

Much Love,
carol :0)

Thanks for that rather interesting reply, Carol.....

A match of my own......I like the thought of that......although I don't think I'm up to taking on an entire football team just yet!

I've heard numerous times that lonely, elderly Swedish women visit the country of Gambia in order to meet men; However, as I understood, their objective isn't necessarily to get stuffed by BBC, but to be pursed/courted by men in general. As one could well imagine, the economical status of most African nations is sub standard, so the prospect of entertaining affluent tourists can be quite lucrative. Given the ratio of few tourists to many gigolos translates to no tourist will be alone and most likely have easy pickings.

Arrange for Hubby to spend at least two weeks involved in the football and other things to see, so that you can have a really good adventure of your own with other females seeking the same pleasures as a group.

One day is hardly enough time for a hot woman seeking to release years of sexual frustration.

Ideally, you would need at least five bulls to give you a smorgasboard of memories to treasure for years to come. A good spray painting of black sperm would do wonders for your mind.

lol. Did somebody say "Aids Epidemic,"? Yall ladies are fuckin crazy. Just book a flight to America and see me! :D

DeepLover said:
lol. Did somebody say "Aids Epidemic,"?
Don't tar all of Africa with the same brush. I know when I visited Kenya, that they have made huge progress in reducing the rate of infection.

you should come to the Caribbean, I used to hang out at a nudist beach here and pick up white female tourists and couples. sit there in the sand and jerk off for them or fuck them back at their hotels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all you dear. Newbie UK Black male here. Nice idea, ladies. Just my input, don't limit Africa to the English speaking countries. There are lots of other african countries where you can more fun than expected. Think Mali, Burkina-Faso, Cote d'Ivoire...

laciex said:
just for info lots of aids in africa - be careful girls

Hear you on the AIDS stuff. Remember, you don't need a thousand encounter to get infected, Africa is not the source of AIDS and you don't see it on every corner of the street, it came as the result of a laboratory research in America....

This been said, ALWAYS PROTECT YOURSELF, be it in Africa, Europe, America, Asia, etc...

Black Luv n cum :)

Sxphone, think you are wrong on that aspect. There is a STRONG belief/theory that a primate strain of HIV has been prevelant for many years in certain areas of Africa (before HIV/AIDS was even heard of). Since many African communities eat "bush meat" (different primates-monkeys), it is very much believed that in some way, via the blood/body fluid going into a wound/eyes/sore in the mouth, via undercooked meat, or careless butchering, that it mutated from there on up to what we humans have been experiencing. The virus (as do many viruses) mutates and adapts quickly. One should also be aware there are many other illnesses that we can get from or give to primates because of the scant differences in our genetics and DNA.

HIV/AIDS was not/is not a product of laboratory research here in the U.S. One might have a higher chance of acquring HIV/AIDS from many different areas in cities here in the U.S. (as well as the prison system or former inmates) as opposed to acquiring the disease from an encounter in Africa.

Damn, I need to get into the travel business setting up sex tours of America. Any brothas out there want to sign up as Tour Guides??

Go to Gambia, lots of white women from UK go there, with or without husbands to get some dick. The young guys who work at the hotels as entertainers, dance troupes, that sort of thing are always chasing the tourist ladies. My wife went to sunbathe and read a book by the pool and within a couple of minutes there was a young black guy chatting her up and trying to persuade her to come to his place. One night there was some sobbing coming from the bungalow next to ours and I went to look through the window, gap in the curtains, it wasnt sobbing, it was a middle aged lady on her hands and knees on the bed taking cock at both ends, moaning and gagging as she was face fucked, Hubby was just sitting naked on a chair, stroking as these 2 black guys fucked the ass off her. If you are a guy who wants his wife blacked or a girl that wants a holiday full of black cock then Gambia it is, good if your a guy who wants to pay a few pounds to fuck beautiful black girls too from what i saw, randy old British goats getting themselves temporary wives for a week or two by paying a few quid.

Hey Susan.

I am a black gentleman looking for white females who want some real sex.

Any details of places where wht married ladies meet?

Please tell me about German women travelling to Africa! I have a friend Ina, who travels there for business about 3 times a year. What are the business customs for travelling European women?

Would love a PM from some one in the know.