Sexual Unsatisfied

• Thread starterMilkChocolate
  • Start date

MilkChocolate

Milk chocolate want slurpped up white boy
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2017
Damn I lay here in bed alone wonder and thinking of ways other men would love to have me in their arms and how much different my life would be if I was with another. I am so sexual frustrated I'm delusional...lol...All I want is a man to take me in his arms hold me give me experiences and feelings no man has ever given me before. I am a year older than my husband and I don't want to talk about the unsatisfied feeling especially since he has given me permission to have a submissive country white male cum licker. Which I have wanted for 15yrs but when my sub isn't here and my kitty swells with cum. I want him to take me and fuck me soft then hard. DAMN

Signed, Sexually Unsatisfied

Reactions: SquirmingSub, zippless, LisaAl7 and 1 other person
hardbbc said:
hi sweet milk chocolate
i wish i were with u i m sure i d satisfy all ur sexual needs .i m really into white deprived women

View attachment 682023
That's great 2 hear...I'm milk CHOCOLATE... not a deprived white women

Reactions: toolman2c
nice to meet u
if u re interested pls contact me

I'm looking for a wife deprived male

Reactions: toolman2c
MilkChocolate said:
Damn I lay here in bed alone wonder and thinking of ways other men would love to have me in their arms and how much different my life would be if I was with another. I am so sexual frustrated I'm delusional...lol...All I want is a man to take me in his arms hold me give me experiences and feelings no man has ever given me before. I am a year older than my husband and I don't want to talk about the unsatisfied feeling especially since he has given me permission to have a submissive country white male cum licker. Which I have wanted for 15yrs but when my sub isn't here and my kitty swells with cum. I want him to take me and fuck me soft then hard. DAMN

To bad we weren't closer cause I would love to do that for you.

MilkChocolate said:

Damn, MilkChocolate, is it really like that? Sexually unsatisfied, huh? I understand that you have your own naughty preference, but have you ever considered going to swing clubs? I think you would meet plenty of guys there! You sure do have a very nice name and "MilkChocolate" sure sounds very tasty!!