• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Sexy S And Her Lover P

• Thread starterDRod4620
  • Start date

DRod4620

Small Penis Hubby
Beloved Member
May 8, 2013
This is a "image" is something I had written to another about his wife and her lover....Think it's pretty hot....Would love your opinion as to what you think. Thanks!

Good...Glad you finally understand that it isn't forever....Maybe now you can really enjoy it and get off on the idea as to her fucking P.

BTW....S isn't on BC for P only, is she? Did you get a vasectomy?

So...How would you feel if that were to happen? If P were to make you his little slave and have YOU dress up YOUR WIFE for his arrival. You'd help lather up YOUR WIFE'S body with lotion...Help her slip on her stockings....Take care of the straps on garter....Help her zip up the little black dress that will soon be on the floor next to the bed.

Could you imagine being in the room as P kisses S...Her lips tugging on his....You hear her breathing heavy...You watch as his hands roam between her sexy legs and you watch as your wife reacts and uncrosses them and naturally part for P to slip his hands up her dress to meet with her wet panties. Your heart is racing and you feel knots in your stomach as you hear a slight moan escape from YOUR WIFE.

You hear P ask...."You want my cock Baby? Do you want me to put my cock inside you?"

"Ah Huh..." is all you hear....

"Have you been a good girl and save your pussy for me?"

"Yes Baby...I have been..."

You see the passion growing and you watch as YOUR WIFE reaches for P's cock and rubs it through his pants. You can see that he's rock hard and you can also see how your wife wants it....No....Needs it. S need it so bad that you watch her fumble with the zipper and start pulling it down in order to release the beast in his pants. You watch as P helps her pull his pants down to his ankles and his cock fully erect and you are amazed as to its size. Your cock is straining in your pants watching this...Your heart is racing and you're feeling light headed.

You see your wife get up off the couch and looks at you for a second with what looks like a tiny bit of remorse in her eye as she gets on her knees in front of P's cock and starts sucking on it. YOUR WIFE'S ass ******* from the angle you're at and you see a wet spot on her panties. P just holds her hair as you hear her slurping up his cock.

P looks at you and with a devilish grin gives you a little nod. P then tells you..."Strip off your clothes little cocky boy."

With your heart racing and not knowing what to do....P tells you again, "TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES.....I NEED A GOOD LAUGH."

You don't say a word and you comply, you stand up and being taking off your clothes to ****** your pastie skin tone and the lack of muscle tone, but your embarrassed to drop your drawers. You stand there for a minute with nothing but your underwear on while YOUR WIFE continues to service P's cock and you hear nothing but the moans from S as she enjoys P's cock without a thought of you being in the room. You watch your wife's head bobbing up and down on his shaft and P just sits in your chair as the king of the household being serviced by his bride. Your tiny tail is straining against your underwear from the sexy sight you have presented in front of you.

"So you going to take of your panties little girl? DO IT!" P commands.

So you do the only thing you can do and you tug at the waist band and pull down your underwear to show off your tiny tail. You see P throw his head back for a second as S works his cock with her lips and you hear..."Ummmm..." come from your wife's busy mouth. You can only imagine that his cock is twitching between her lips and she's sucking down his cum. This thought drives you nuts and you feel a little twitch of your little dick and without even touching yourself a little drop of cum comes dribbling out of your dicklet.

"Oh...Did you like that Cocky Boy? Do you like watching your wife suck my cock? Isn't she doing a wonderful job on the REAL COCK? I'll tell you she is."

"Baby...Get up."

With that said you hear a loud pop as your wife releases P's cock from between her lips.

"I want you to turn around and sit down on my big dick. I think I know someone who would get off on seeing you sit my cock. But before you do that...I want your husband to undress you for me. Cocky Boy....Help your wife out of her dress!"

Without saying a word you walk over to YOUR WIFE as she turns her back to you and you unzip her dress from behind...You watch it fall to the ground and she stops out of it.

"Help her out of her Panties." P barks at you.

You do the only thing you can do...You place your fingers at the waist of her lacy panties and pull them down ******** her glistening puffy pussy. The only thing you think about is just how soft she felt and how you know it's because you helped her to get ready for this....For P.

You watch as your wife steps forward towards P...Offering her body to him. He then kisses her mound and you watch as his hand cup her ass and you are now guessing that P is licking her pussy because you watch as she bucks towards him...S throws her head back from the pleasure brought to her by P's tongue. You watch as he pulls her ass closer and she feeds him her wet pussy and before long you hear an orgasm take hold.

"Oh P...I'm cumming!" You watch YOUR WIFE in amazement as your wife withers before you as she holds Ps head in place. She was so hot wet and horny for P.

P then spins your wife around so she's now facing you...S is still catching her breath her eyes barely open and she sees you...As if for the first time...S had nearly forgotten you were there. And you see her mouth "I'm sorry..." And you watch as P pulls her down and you watch as YOUR WIFE reaches between her legs to guide Ps LARGE THICK MEMBER to her wet hot MARRIED pussy. You watch as she strains and presses the head of his cock against the entrance to her honey pot, she slowly drops her body down onto his thick shaft. You watch in amazement as his cock slowly disappears into YOUR WIFES body. You can't believe how YOUR WIFE'S body has taken every inch of P's cock...,You didn't think it was possible. But you see the pleasure it's bringing your wife. You see S's stocking clad legs start to tremble....You know a second orgasm start to build. You watch as S lifts her body up to ****** P's glistening cock then to do nothing more than drop herself back down balls deep. Your mesmerized and can't take your eyes off P's cock as it's engulfed by YOUR WIFE;S pussy.

"Like what you see Cucky Boy?"

Your still staring between your wife's stocking clad legs and you see P's cock twitching once which you know means he's delivering a few drops of his cum deep inside your wife's pussy to add as additional lube.

"Hey Cuck!" is what it takes to wake you up from your trance. You look up and are now looking into the Stud who's holding YOUR WIFE by her hips...Supporting her as she rides his cock.

"Pick up your wife's panties...Put them on." You can't believe what he just told you to do and that S isn't saying a thing...She's lost in the pleasure of riding P's cock and the only thing you hear from her are the moans of pleasure.

"Pick up the FUCKING Panties and put them on!" P commands you as he pulls S all the way down onto his cock. You hear S practically scream out as she bottoms out on his massive dick. You then see P kick them towards you. You reach down and can't believe that your actually putting one leg in...Then then then other...All the while S is grinding herself down onto his cock.

As your pulling up the silky lacy panties you feel the cold wetness of her pussy juices as her panties touch your balls. It sends a tingle to your little tail and you feel your tiny dick twitch as you feel the lace touches your dicklet.

"Good little Cucky Boy...That's as close as your going to get to YOUR WIFE'S pussy."

S opens her eyes long enough to see you in her panties then look into your eyes and then the next thing you hear is..."Oh Baby....I'm going to cum again!"

With that said, P then looks at you directly in the eye and tells S, 'THAT'S IT BABY....CUM ON A REAL MAN'S COCK!"

You watch and know that S is having one HUGE Orgasm...Her legs are trembling while P is shoving every bit of his cock deep inside her to give her the ultimate pleasure. S just lays back on P...Spreads her legs and P holds them open for you to get a beautiful view of YOUR WIFE'S pussy filled with P's thick cock. You feel your cock starting to twitch without even touching yourself....You start to cum in S's Panties. You feel your body fold as your orgasm takes control....You can't control it...Your pissed at yourself that this is happening ,but you can't control it and you love it.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Definitely hot

DRod4620 said:
This is a "image" is something I had written to another about his wife and her lover....Think it's pretty hot....Would love your opinion as to what you think. Thanks! .............

Good story, DRod. I like it.......

Cool! Thanks for the input guys!