• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

She Has Taken A Seed

• Thread starterShe is ready
  • Start date
WE are from Rocehster, NY and my wife taught in public schools here bu t retired as soon as she could. Anyway. VERY similar has happened to us. She got a taste of those black cocks and never left them. The younger the better!
Also , I teach swimming so the boys see my feminine body nearly naked. When i get the chance i check out their male equipment. Black boys have MAN Cocks VERY young.
Would be SO easy for 2 18 years olds, of any race to preg a white woman. They did not report on dick size there, bu tI am sure one of them planted his SEED VERY depp.
luv, Heather wm now 53 in Rochester, NY and I am looking for a new man. My main men were in 60's and 70's . 2 have even died in the past 5 years Always liked older men BUT I know what the real young ones can do too!

Reactions: barbie1955
You can do a better pictures bigger then 1 inch...we want to see pictures of your slut.

enjoyopensex said:
Yes this also gets me hot too.best to both of you .
Enjoy, thank you of rgetting thread back on track. would like to see less of people trying to disprove-->there is nothing there in the disproof and rather they stay on topic of don't say anything.
Thanks again, Enjoy and She is Ready
Love, Heather --> white boy living as female for over 30 years. full time for 25. MsGary Roochetser, NY
Did someone want "proof" of this?

The image you provided is of "mommy milinda", a fetish phone sex image. actually I found it in 4 places when I did an image lookup. Meaning the image is almost certain to have been stolen and not be your wife. Cougars.com - Browse