She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoonToBe said:
Peak - haven't read your last 2 missives. Sorry, tired of being psycho-analyzed and picked apart here at sharing my thoughts and having you all tell me that it's not good or whatever.

As I've, finally, become very comfortable with myself and with things between Sue and I, I have found less "need" to write here for whatever support or other input I felt I needed in the past.

I'd likely have kept sharing here - but now, I have to ask myself why.. Why should I feel I have to defend myself or what we're doing - or have to hear the constant barrage of "that's not good" or "you're not listening to what your wife is really saying".

I will say this was quite a source of comfort and guidance for me for a long time, posting here, but now - sorry - as I said, continuing to put me in a position to defend what we are doing is no longer of use to me.
Well put Steve. You have no need to justify or explain to anyone what you have been doing or rationalize on how you have arrived in the place you now happily sit especially not to the pseudo-psychoanalysts who have taken on the mantle of being experts in the field without providing any evidence that they are qualified to comment.
For myself, not having any experience in the complexity of conducting such a loving relationship that involves inviting others into your marriage, I am grateful that you have shared your story and allowed me the opportunity to wonder and admire the journey that you taken. I have no doubts that there will be further twists and turns as time goes by but given your generosity in baring your soul over the past 10 years please do not feel that you have to keep sticking your head above the parapet in order to satisfy the prurient naysayers, you have done enough already.
PS - a final thought. Have you considered taking up Golf so that you might be able to share something else with Paul?

Reactions: Dr_rock_13
STB
I know I did not post much on . here anymore but if you leave it will.
be a great loss here and if people do not like what you and Sue. are doing they
can all find somewhere else to go. so I hope you will still post here.
if not good luck to you and Sue. it has been a very good read all about you Sue ride.
keep us posted.

Steve--I have always enjoyed your postings. Followed for years, from the beginning really; it will be a loss for us ll if you truly do stop posting. It has amazed me how much need people have to be right and for you to be wrong. I have always enjoyed just hearing of your experience. We all bring our own interpretations to things and "use" the material to feed our own needs and fantasies. It is too bad that some have the need to destroy things for others. All best

I've been gone for awhile so just catching up to the last 8 weeks.
Sorry to hear that STB is taking a break, but I can understand...just look at the posts this past week. I imagine he is tired of defending himself, or repeating how happy he and Sue are at this time.
I am glad you are happy, and happy for you. The two of you, and Paul, have worked out a relationship that works for you. It isn't for everybody, but then everybody else's relationship may not be for STB and Sue, or anyone else for that matter.
I will miss reading about your relationship, but understand the break. I do ask that you stay in touch and let us know what happens in your relationship in the future.
I am curious how the remainder of the year goes and what happens New years Day.
I am curious how your retirement goes; if you and Sue move to CO, or elsewhere, and what becomes of Paul.
If you move, what becomes of the relationship for STB and Sue, and does Sue seek out a new lover in the new location.
Please don't disappear entirely, but keep us updated in the future so we can see how this plays out.

I have followed STB since he started on here, in fact I only come on here to read his progress. Seldom have I bothered to read the other contributions to this thread, it is, after all, their lives and they can do what they feel comfortable with. Such a shame that others have felt the need to air their views and steal the thread. At times there have been pages without a new contribution from STB, only others arguing about what it all means and what STB should be doing. I don't blame him for calling it a day.

Thanks STB for sharing what you have, and may I wish you and Sue the best of luck and happiness in the future, whatever that brings. I will miss reading how you are living the life I would like to have had.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Lover51 said:
I have followed STB since he started on here, in fact I only come on here to read his progress. Seldom have I bothered to read the other contributions to this thread, it is, after all, their lives and they can do what they feel comfortable with. Such a shame that others have felt the need to air their views and steal the thread. At times there have been pages without a new contribution from STB, only others arguing about what it all means and what STB should be doing. I don't blame him for calling it a day.

Thanks STB for sharing what you have, and may I wish you and Sue the best of luck and happiness in the future, whatever that brings. I will miss reading how you are living the life I would like to have had.

I have to agree with Lover51. I too have been following Steve's postings from Sue's first step into cuckolding with Bill in Boston.

All though I haven't been very vocal in making comments on Steve's threads, I've come to this sight almost daily to see were Steve's story would go.

I'm glad that Steve, Sue and Paul are all getting what they want out of their relationship at this time. But I think we all know that won't go on as is forever. Steve and Sue might retire and move, or many other things could happen to change or end their relationship.

I will miss following Steve's threads to see were his story goes. I have to admit that I will miss Steve's detailed accounts of the sex he witnesses between Sue and Paul, and the sex between Sue and himself. I've always read these accounts being envious of Steve's place in this threesome, never thought about being in Paul's place. Guess that's why I'm a wannabe.

I do wish all three involved in this the best, and I do hope Steve will drop in once in a while to update us.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Lover51
I enjoyed Steve's post as well

It reads like Steve and Sue are very lucky. They communicate and trust each other. Without a doubt, these relationships are "playing with fire." But, Steve and Sue seem to have all the right tools to make it work.

I would argue that part of this adventure was always Sue having to develop/repair her own sexual identity. As long as the communication and trust is there, it will likely remain a very rewarding relationship for everyone.

Best wishes.

I have to say this has all been a pretty lukewarm farewell to probably the greatest series of threads that have ever appeared on this site. I don't blame Steve for not even attempting a curtain call, although I suspect he won't be able to resist posting an update of sorts over the new year. For those who profess to have read all his threads and need a reminder, or those who would like to and can't find them, I'm posting the full list. Here is the complete story of the man who dabbled and just kept getting deeper, never said No (and sustained it) and eventually painted himself into a denial corner that he couldn't get out of. The evidence is all here, in his own words, and in the words he gave us of Sue. Someday I'm sure, the final chapter will emerge.

The list ..

28 Jun 2007
Wife offered me a birthday present

29 Mar 2008
Wife is traveling on business next week - should I add a surprise to her suitcase?

25 Apr 2008
Yes - she admits she wants to do it again

5 Jun 2008
change my name to: I'mACuck

7 Oct 2008
Increasing level of intimacy

23 Oct 2008
Seems like Thursday's will be a regular thing

16 Nov 2008
Thursdays

23 Jan 2009
Waiting for her return

20 Apr 2009
After the "overnight"

13 Jun 2009 310
The truth comes out

14 Aug 2009
Her first "real date"

18 Oct 2009
Her date this past Friday night

7 Dec 2009
Christmas presents

19 Feb 2010
Saying goodbye

18 Mar 2010
A new page in our book....

1 May 2010
Getting what I asked for

7 Jun 2010
Her enjoying taking more control

19 Jul 2010
Fun in our bed

5 Aug 2010 (end of Don)
Pain and pleasure of waiting for her

3 Oct 2010
While we're between lovers

14 Feb 2011
Signs of hope for Sue

11 Apr 2011 (start of Frank)
Sue's new man

2 Jun 2011
Thursday's again

25 Aug 2011
End of summer

8 Nov 2011
Still waiting

31 Dec 2011
New experience for us

21 Jan 2012
Getting used to something new

13 Feb 2012
Valentines Day

16 Apr 2012
After the wedding

7 Jun 2012
Aroused by being denied

21 Jul 2012
New feelings to deal with

17 Sep 2012
My wait begins

16 Nov 2012
Accepting the changes that are occurring

17 Jan 2013 (start of Robert)
Next steps?

23 Mar 2013
Sue and Robert

10 May 2013
Trial Denial

10 Jun 2013
Denial

8 Jul 2013
Denial part-2

25 July 2013
An unexpected turn

29 Aug 2013
Her latest thoughts

23 Sep 2013
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/denial-discussion.55121/

10 Dec 2013
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/some-new-thoughts.63758/

2 Jan 2014 (start of Paul)
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/thoughts-plans-for-2014.66271/

4 Sep 2014
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/new-boyfriend.69564/

1 Jan 2015
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/denial-2015.70576/

15 Jul 2015
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/our-new-norm.71518/

3 Jan 2016
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/new-year-new-thread.72390/page-57

4 Jan 2017
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/new-direction-for-2017.76216/

26 Jul 2017
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/sues-new-guy.79122/

4 Jan 2018
http://www.slutwives.com/threads/she-is-his.81190/

Reactions: cuck husband nc, SquirmingSub and BigdaddyToronto
Thanks again peak! I have been following this thread for years ,, and before you go off on your who the hell am I rant ,, I’m a cuckold,, one who enjoyed watching Steve’s progression! It definitely had an effect on who I became sexually,, and as one of many who couldn’t scroll past your posts fast enough to read the good parts, it obviously had an effect on Steve as well , wearing him down to the point of throwing in the towel AGAIN! I know it’s happened before (I’m pretty sure you were instrumental then as well) but I feel this time it’s for good ! I know there were others who couldn’t let it be as well, but until you’ve watched the woman you love, have sex with another man, I personally have very little interest in your point of view about what someone should or shouldn’t be feeling and telling them their going in the wrong direction....
In parting, Thanks Steve!!! for having the courage to spill your guts to all. You started down this road long before it became as mainstream and fashionable as this lifestyle has become. I don’t see any “Cuckold coming out Day” parades in the foreseeable future, but in this Anything goes, say anything you want world it’s not out of the question is it ?
So peak begin your mythotical dissection of everything I’ve said here. Including pointing out any and all grammatical, spelling and punctuation mistakes to further discredit what I’ve said!
Burn, Ban , Flaim away !

Last edited:
4funontherange said:
Thanks again peak! I have been following this thread for years ,, and before you go off on your who the hell am I rant ,, I’m a cuckold,, one who enjoyed watching Steve’s progression! It definitely had an effect on who I became sexually,, and as one of many who couldn’t scroll past your posts fast enough to read the good parts, it obviously had an effect on Steve as well , wearing him down to the point of throwing in the towel AGAIN! I know it’s happened before (I’m pretty sure you were instrumental then as well) but I feel this time it’s for good ! I know there were others who couldn’t let it be as well, but until you’ve watched the woman you love, have sex with another man, I personally have very little interest in your point of view about what someone should or shouldn’t be feeling and telling them their going in the wrong direction....
In parting, Thanks Steve!!! for having the courage to spill your guts to all. You started down this road long before it became as mainstream and fashionable as this lifestyle has become. I don’t see any “Cuckold coming out Day” parades in the foreseeable future, but in this Anything goes, say anything you want world it’s not out of the question is it ?
So peak begin your mythotical dissection of everything I’ve said here. Including pointing out any and all grammatical, spelling and punctuation mistakes to further discredit what I’ve said!
Burn, Ban , Flaim away !

Not a single comment in years and suddenly you have the guts to say Burn, ban, flaim away !!!

Lol. That's some audacity. Peak has been following the thread, contributing to it, more than anybody here. If all STB wanted was a solo expression, he should have written in a personal diary - not on a public forum. When you express things on public forum, you must be ready to listen to others view point also. Often a contrarian view.

Many a time, STB has appreciated and thanked Peak for his views. Many a times he has rejected arguments from members like me. And, many a time, he has also said that he won't be reading what I wrote, so I chose to stay away. But you....what right do you have to speak on behalf of anybody.

And, if someone is being overly sensitive, let them stay away. Peak is not responsible for STB not posting on this site. Peak treated this story more than a "Jerk" story which is all what you wanted. He wanted STB to take notice of certain things. He treated his story as real as if something was happening to him. So, please...keep your indignation to yourself.

Not a single contribution to this thread in years and suddenly you crop up. I know why you are riled.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Some times I think people just want to share, to be heard, without looking for analysis, solutions or outsiders to try to fix things.

that may be what happened here. it can be a polarizing topic and hard not to have an opinion about. at times he may have come across as someone needing help in figuring this all out....and maybe some boundaries were overstepped.

I dont think anyone meant any wrong doing and I hope steve continues to share his sharing :)

I have made my comments in the past and out of respect for STB I have remained quiet.

Congratulations on making your fantasy reality. Remember life is about two people sharing and doing things together as partners in crime err life.

I have been watching here since I stopped posting and have been pleased by the many responses.
As I shared with others in private-messages, at times I felt obligated, almost as if this was a diary of sorts, to post updates even when there was nothing new or more to share. Yes, our daily lives go on and yes, Sue still sees Paul - he was just here this past weekend.

But it is me who has finally felt a change. I believe I posted here to find feedback and thoughts that would soothe me and support me as we explored and discovered new things to share (or not share). I would change none of it. But as I said, it's me that's felt a change. Others here doubted it or denied it or worse, but for me, I am accepting wholly that I am now - and possibly should have accepted this earlier - that I truly feel comfortable now. And with that comfort and acceptance both within myself and from Sue - I have felt less and less need to share or seek support or encouragement.

Our plans for reconnection are firming up. She truly desires for us to make love on New Years Day and as I have said all along, when she wants it - I will surely be there for her. I'm sure we will talk more, but not much more has been said now other than what I have already shared. I know that where we are and what we are doing still doesn't sit well with some - sorry 'bout that. But Sue and I have found clarity with each other that I think goes beyond sex or lack-of-sex or whatever you will wish to call it.

I will end this by sharing that I haven't felt this content or calm sexually perhaps for as long as I can remember or think back to. It won't make sense to many, but I am sure there are some who understand.

Reactions: UKMidsBull, Susan's Slave, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
SoonToBe said:
I have been watching here since I stopped posting and have been pleased by the many responses.
As I shared with others in private-messages, at times I felt obligated, almost as if this was a diary of sorts, to post updates even when there was nothing new or more to share. Yes, our daily lives go on and yes, Sue still sees Paul - he was just here this past weekend.

But it is me who has finally felt a change. I believe I posted here to find feedback and thoughts that would soothe me and support me as we explored and discovered new things to share (or not share). I would change none of it. But as I said, it's me that's felt a change. Others here doubted it or denied it or worse, but for me, I am accepting wholly that I am now - and possibly should have accepted this earlier - that I truly feel comfortable now. And with that comfort and acceptance both within myself and from Sue - I have felt less and less need to share or seek support or encouragement.

Our plans for reconnection are firming up. She truly desires for us to make love on New Years Day and as I have said all along, when she wants it - I will surely be there for her. I'm sure we will talk more, but not much more has been said now other than what I have already shared. I know that where we are and what we are doing still doesn't sit well with some - sorry 'bout that. But Sue and I have found clarity with each other that I think goes beyond sex or lack-of-sex or whatever you will wish to call it.

I will end this by sharing that I haven't felt this content or calm sexually perhaps for as long as I can remember or think back to. It won't make sense to many, but I am sure there are some who understand.
Good to hear it Steve and to know that your story after going through all the emotional twists and turns has a Happy Ending in sight. I shall look forward to the New Year and reading about your reconnection and plans.

(For those who may be new to the site or perhaps have not been paying attention, the unfolding 'story' is chronicled under the title of 'Journal of a Journey' and can be found on various literary sites. It's a fascinating read!)

Thank you for coming back from time to time.
I respect your choice but sometimes come here for just a quick hallo: after so long time together is nice to hear that everything goes ok in your life

Reactions: Jaxunman and Wannabe93066
STB
Did you and yours have a good thanksgiving.
keep us posted.

Reactions: Windjammer78
Well Steve, Christmas is finally upon us. A time of giving. I'm just wondering who is giving who what in your house over the holidays. I just wonder, if Sue does have some plans to get you attentive to her pussy more in 2019, she might have to reduce your use of masturbation for relief somewhat. If so, it's just possible that there may be the tinkle of some sort of chastity device in your stocking from Santa. I know you have previously said never, but then you have previously said never to so much and it could be a tool to reconnect if used wisely....

Happy holiday

STB
how much are you looking forward to the new year.
keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.