She Is Still Hidden From Me.

AlexTs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2017
My wife has bull on her job, and couple times per week he cum in her, I can see that by her panties. Each Friday she has a lot dry sperm on her panties. And last Friday I took her to the bedroom, after work, and start liking. She was try stopped me and take a shower before I eat her, but I hold her on the bed. I taste a sperm in her vagina, and after, when I fuck her, I feel that her pussy was to wide. Lover is a good stretcher. I asked her to tell me all about her cheating, and I am total Ok with that, and support her in our cuckold marriage, but, she did not open for me. How I can help her to understand that I like cuckold relationship and I will support her on this way?

Reactions: purplejoys and Nazareth
AlexTs said:
My wife has bull on her job, and couple times per week he cum in her, I can see that by her panties. Each Friday she has a lot dry sperm on her panties. And last Friday I took her to the bedroom, after work, and start liking. She was try stopped me and take a shower before I eat her, but I hold her on the bed. I taste a sperm in her vagina, and after, when I fuck her, I feel that her pussy was to wide. Lover is a good stretcher. I asked her to tell me all about her cheating, and I am total Ok with that, and support her in our cuckold marriage, but, she did not open for me. How I can help her to understand that I like cuckold relationship and I will support her on this way?
Your wife's response to your attempts to convince her it's OK to have a lover, and to persuade her to talk with you about her clandestine trysts, is not unusual.

To start moving your wife toward acceptance of the desirability of a "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage, in which both of you agree she is free to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while you agree to remain faithful to her (and actually do so), you might consider introducing her to these two articles.

The Science of Cuckoldry, by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

The cuckold phenomena, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
The Cuckold Phenomena

If you find it difficult to talk with your wife about this sort of thing... perhaps because she refuses to talk with you about anything of this nature.... you might send her the above links by e-mail, along with a note saying you found these interesting articles online, and you'd appreciate it if she would read them. Then, when she has had time to do so, you'd appreciate hearing what her thoughts are on them.

At a minimum, you can be sure your wife will read these articles and not forget their contents and the fact you pointed them out to her. If she then agrees to talk with you about establishing a "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriage (or just the concept), listen carefully to what she says. It's important to be understanding and supportive in your responses, and not try to argue with her.