• Thread starterEroticWriter
  • Start date

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
She Thinks His Tractor is Sexy

Nude-Tractor-Girl.jpg

"Oh Juan. I want you inside me so bad. It's too bad you already came in your pants and got cum on your cock. I can't risk getting pregnant."

He ceased his caressing. "There might be a way."

"How?" Oh yes, she wanted to know.

"If you suck me, suck it, it would clean off any cum..." He paused, his eyes hopeful.

by EroticWriter

Scene: The early fifties, before birth control pills and when rubbers ruled. Part of my story titled Innocent Teen Develops into Hot Farm wife.

Juan was squinting as he headed east on U.S. 54. The Kansas sun had just broke the horizon, and was hitting him square in the face. It was late June, and the days were getting quite warm by mid-afternoon.

Because of the heat, Juan and his employer, James Renfro, had agreed to get early starts for the rest of the summer. As Juan turned left at the now closed family gas station and headed toward the Renfro farm, he saw James approaching in his green 51' Chevrolet pickup. Juan pulled to a stop, rolling down his window as the truck came alongside.

"Morning, Juan. I'm heading into town to pick up some fertilizer and shop around. The tractor needs an oil change. Why don't you take care of that first, and then you can putt on out to the 40 acres we just bought and turn the soil. I think there's still time to get a crop in if we plant right away. I should be back in three, maybe four, hours."

"Sure, Mr. Renfro. I checked the oil on the tractor last Friday and noticed it was down almost a quart. I held off adding any because I had planned to change it today."

"That's good thinking, Juan, we don't need to be adding oil just before we change it. I think the new acreage will be worthwhile. It's good bottom land right next to the creek, and I have a feeling old Mr. Jenkins will be selling me all the rest of the land along the creek within the next year or two."

"You think so? I figured he'd be giving that land to his boys."

"No Juan, I guess it's a sign of the times. His sons don't want to farm, and his grandchildren plan college, so Mr. Jenkins says he just plans to give them some of the money from the sale of the land to pay for their schooling. I hate to say it, but maybe you ought to forget ranching and horses and just use your savings for a degree in business, or something."

"You may be right, I don't know. I talked to the university, and they said I could just complete some of the requirements toward a degree the first couple of semesters, and decide on my major after I've been in college a while."

"Well, whatever you choose, Juan, I'm sure that you'll do well. You've been a good worker this spring and when you hit college in the fall you can keep working part time and you'll be welcome back here next summer." James put the truck into gear and waved as he started to drive off.

Juan yelled "Thanks," as James pulled away and headed down the lane.

Juan parked his pickup next to the barn and as he was walking to the barn doors he noticed that the light was still on in Becky's bedroom. Because the barn placed most of the house in the shadow in the early morning, it was not hitting her window yet. He knew that it was their bedroom but Juan liked to think of it as hers. Regardless, it was the place where his boss got to fuck the woman that existed in most of Juan's fantasies when he masturbated, during the nights between dates with Jackie.

Juan saw fresh hay in the corral behind the barn and knew that Becky had already completed her morning chores. He was just about to enter the barn when he saw Becky walk past her bedroom window. It looked like she was wearing a pink nightie and was headed toward the bed. Juan figured that she planned to catch a few extra winks while James was gone to town.

Juan was familiar with the bedroom layout. He had peeked through the bedroom window when he knew Becky was riding in the fields with James. He had even sneaked into the house once and found a pair of panties that Becky had worn the day before, or maybe she had worn them while sleeping, he couldn't be sure. The panties were still damp because they had been balled up under other clothes in the hamper, and Juan had been able to get a good smell of her womanhood.

Juan had resisted the urge to jack off while sniffing them, or to take the panties. He was sure that Becky would miss a pair. She would hang them on the line like clockwork each week, 14 panties, all in a row. Sometimes she would hang a few additional pairs, and Juan figured that Becky had just finished her "monthly."

Juan knew a lot about Becky. He knew her habits. What she liked to cook. What she wore. When her period was due. She would never hang a brassiere on the line though. Either Becky never wore one, or she washed them by hand and would hang them to dry inside the house. Maybe she didn't hang her brassieres outside so that he, the hired farmhand would not see what size brassiere she wore. That was the most likely scenario. He did know that she hadn't been wearing a bra a couple of weeks ago when he had watched her hanging clothes while wearing a revealing blouse.

Juan was tempted to creep toward her window and peek in. He wanted to know if Becky was sleeping on top of the covers in the early morning warmth. Hell, he didn't even know if she slept in the nude. He thought not, because she also would hang nighties on the line. There was still a lot to learn about her.

Juan didn't head for her window. The sunlight from the east would be shining into that window in just a few minutes, and Juan knew that his shadow would show in the room if he weren't careful. Someday, he figured, he would bring a pair of binoculars and arrive early.

If he climbed up into the loft, he would probably be able to look right into her room and see Becky when she walked from the bed to the bath. Of course if she were wearing a nightie he wouldn't see all that much. Unfortunately, the view from that barn window did not look down upon the part of the room where the bed sat.

He went into the barn, and gathered the pan and tools he needed to drain the tractor. He hated to pass up a possible opportunity to peek at Becky in bed. James was gone, but Juan valued his job too much to risk jeopardizing it. James was an employer who treated Juan with respect, almost as an equal. He busied himself with the tractor.

If Juan had only known. Becky was lying nude on top of the bed covers, waiting for Juan. The right door of the armoire had been carefully opened to the point where she would be able to see Juan at the window through the mirror in the door from her position in bed. She had never seen Juan walk up look into her window directly, but she had seen him glance over and appear to try to see in whenever he drove by on the tractor.

Today, with her husband gone to town, Becky had deliberately left her lights on and walked by the window when Juan was out there. She waited patiently, hoping he would show, and planning to display herself to him. She was going to spread herself wider for him as he watched, and masturbate until she reached orgasm. Then she would fall "asleep" with legs still spread, giving Juan time to reach his own orgasm, if he hadn't already.

Juan had been working seasonably at the farm for several months now, and Becky had slowly became aware of how Juan was looking at her when he thought no one was looking at him. Since her husband had mentioned the possibility of Juan looking down her dress as he drove by on the tractor when she had been hanging the washing, she had really become aware of Juan and what he might think of her.

When Juan ate lunch with them now, every day when he put in eight hours or more, she would feed him at their kitchen table, passing within inches of him as she poured warm soup into his bowl or brought a drink over and sat it down near him.

When she felt his gaze upon her when he would look up at her and say "thanks," she would start feeling warm inside. At first it had been from embarrassment. Later, she found herself becoming more and more attracted to Juan. Of course, at lunch time her husband was always there too. At least, so far he was.

James had gone into town. Becky would have ridden in with him under normal circumstances, but she told him that she just wanted to lie around and take it easy since she had worked so hard the previous two days. Also, she wasn't feeling real well, she claimed. James suspected nothing as he kissed his wife on the cheek and drove off with a wave.

Unknown to James, Becky had already masturbated to orgasm on two occasions while thinking of Juan. If she controlled her fantasy, she could make things happen the way she wanted. Becky also had discovered, that if she just let her mind wander, it was filled with a strange mix of images. The most vivid images were of James warming her up by loving on her for a few minutes with his hands and lips, and then Juan taking over, fucking her hard and heating her pussy until it burned while James watched.

The only problem with that fantasy was that Becky did not know what Juan had to offer between the legs, or if Juan even knew how to kiss. In her fantasies she wanted Juan to have a larger dick, but mostly so that he would feel 'different' from her husband. As far as how good a larger dick would feel in her pussy, she didn't know.

Becky heard Juan start the tractor, then drive the tractor out of the barn and stop. He would get off to close the barn door. It didn't look like Juan was going to come to her window after all. Disappointed, Becky jumped out of bed. She was horny from lightly playing with herself while she waited.

On impulse she threw a dress on, there wasn't time for panties, stepped into a pair of flats, and went out onto the porch as Juan neared the house on the tractor. She smiled and waved, and Juan stopped.

"Good morning Juan. Are you going out to the new parcel?"

Juan nodded politely. He was trying not to stare at Becky's chest and finding it hard even to look into her lovely blue eyes. She was "Muy Benita" (very beautiful) and he averted his eyes, looking down and pretending to be concerned about the mechanical workings of the tractor.

Becky was amused. She knew Juan to be very polite, and shy. She doubted that he had ever had a woman, though she knew that he dated a girl in town sometimes. "I haven't seen the actual acreage that James purchased. Would you mind giving me a ride out to look it over, then I'll walk back."

Juan couldn't believe his ears! Becky wanted to ride with him, on the metal bicycle seat meant for one, but large enough for two. Two that sat front to back and very close together, that is. "I guess that'll be all right. It's a little far to walk both ways." He was trying to be casual about it.

Trying not to show his excitement, Juan climbed down to let Becky get on first. He wanted her to ride in front, so that he could hold her breasts while she drove. He wanted her to feel his rigidity pressing against her ass, so that she would know how strongly he wanted her. That's what he would have liked, in his fantasy. He knew she had never driven the tractor. She always rode behind.

Becky climbed up, and while still standing, delicately positioned her left leg over the gearshift levers located in the center between the foot pedals. She squatted and slid backwards into the seat, female style, unlike James and Juan, who always threw their left leg over the seat and turned frontwards, like mounting a bicycle. Juan caught a flash of inner thigh as she squatted and slid backward. His heart raced.

If he had seen a little more, like no panties more, his heart really would have pounded.

"Come on," she said, cheerfully. "I promise not to cover your eyes while you drive."

Juan climbed up. He couldn't throw his leg over the seat because Becky was sitting in it, so he used the same method she had chosen and prepared to sit. Becky spread her legs to make room for him, and lifted her skirt a little.

Nothing really showed as he glanced down. Her skirt was still covering her thighs, but it was the thought of it, he was going to be between her legs. Of course, he'd be facing the wrong way, but at this point, he'd settle for anything. This was a dream coming true!

As Juan squatted with his back to her, Becky pulled the skirt higher across her thighs so that Juan wouldn't wedge the skirt down between her legs. He eased into her, and Becky felt her pulse quicken.

Juan's pulse quickened, as well. Her legs were astride him, and uncovered as far back as he could see out of the corners of his eyes on each side of his hips. "Ready?" he asked. "You may have to hang on to me."

Becky placed her hands on his shoulders. Juan leaned forward to shift the tractor into gear as his left leg engaged the clutch. Becky leaned with him, staying close. The entire process of starting the tractor moving was erotic electricity in motion for both of them. The outside of his left thigh rubbed against the inside of hers as he engaged the clutch and moved the selector into low. He gave it throttle and the tractor began to move.

Juan slid further back from the force of the acceleration, wedging Becky into the metal lip around the back and sides of the seat. Their bodies were pressed tightly together, and Juan could feel her breasts against his back. In his imagination they were burning two holes into his shoulder blades.

Neither spoke as they drove. The noise and wind would require speaking in a louder than normal voice and Juan would have to turn his head to ensure Becky could hear him. He drove slowly, wanting to extend the time she would be with him. They struck a couple of deep ruts as they crossed an access road. They bounced fairly hard and Juan felt Becky's arms go around his waist.

They all too soon reached the new plot, and Juan reluctantly stopped. "Here it is." Becky made no immediate move to climb off; her arms remained locked around him. Wanting to prolong the time where Becky was pressed up against him with her arms around his waist, Juan hurried on; "You can see the boundaries," he pointed, "From that row of trees over there and extending down to the creek on the right."

He moved his arm from left to right as he pointed, and he could feel Becky's breasts shift behind his back as his body slid against hers. "It looks like a good, fertile, hunk of land. Level, windbreak on the west, water to the north,"

"And me sitting on the seat behind you," Becky added, and began giggling.

Juan laughed with her. Her joke had put him more at ease. Until now her sitting behind him had been "business." He was driving the boss's wife to view property. Her joking about it put it more in perspective. She was a female, seated very close, body to body with a man. He didn't know if he should make any comment about their closeness. If he said the wrong thing, it could ruin the mood.

Becky saved him from having to find an innocent, yet "cute" reply. "Are you going to plow the old corn stalks under now?" Becky asked, attempting to engage him in conversation.

"That's what the boss wants me to do," Juan replied. He was dreading the moment when Becky would climb off and be gone.

"Would you mind if the boss's wife rides with you a while? I like to see how a man plows."

Juan couldn't believe his ears. She wanted to stay on the tractor with him. Also, there was her phrasing of the second sentence, "I like to see how a man plows." Was a double meaning intended? Juan turned his head to look at her. No, there couldn't be a double meaning to her words, her face looked like an angel's. It had to be just innocent, farm conversation.

She probably didn't know that men sometimes referred to "plowing" when they meant, "fucking." "I'll have to get off and lower the blades."

Becky opened her arms, and Juan climbed off. He could feel her eyes on him as he set the blades in place. He could have done this while seated on the tractor if she hadn't been behind him. He glanced up at her. She had closed her legs, but not as far as she could have. Her pointed breasts were beautifully accentuated against the blue sky, while being contained in a white blouse that seemed to highlight, rather than conceal.

"She seems to wear white blouses a lot," he thought to himself, "Sort of like, to show off her purity." He thought of her almost as a virgin. In a way, Juan actually worshiped her. Juan figured that Becky was practically a virgin. He was sure that James was the only one to ever bed her.

James seemed as shy as she was. He didn't talk or joke about sex like most men did, or at least he didn't to Juan. Maybe it was because of the employer/employee relationship, but Juan figured it was probably just religious Kansas upbringing.

Juan had made it a point to piss in the fields a few times in front of James, and James had taken the cue, or answered the call, and pissed with him. James had surprised him and written Becky in cursive script in the dust of the cornfield one-day, the Kansas equivalent of yellow snow.

Taking the challenge, Juan had written Jacki, in cursive, and had run out of 'ink' before completing the "e". They had laughed about it, and Juan had cried "foul", as he had to write six letters to James's five. Juan had promised to have more ink in his pen the next time the subject of penmanship arose.

Using their equipment as a writing instrument had been the closest thing to sex that he and James had ever discussed. Juan had been provided adequate opportunity to observe the equipment that James operated, and had proudly observed that his own appeared to be more suited to plowing wide and deep rows.

Of course, the appearance of equipment at rest was only a partial indicator of how it would perform when fired up. Juan figured that the odds were in his favor, as he had a head start out of the gate, and he wondered what Becky would think if she ever saw his larger "plow tool."

Becky spread her legs for Juan as he climbed back into the seat. Juan put the tractor in gear, and set the hand throttle to a steady, slow speed, suitable for turning the corn under. He watched over his shoulder as he started, ensuring that the blades were set to the right depth. He went down one row, reached the end, and turned back to do another, repeating this in sequence.

With her arms around his waist, Becky rode silently. His stomach felt firm, almost rock hard. Becky knew that continuing to ride while Juan plowed was going just a step beyond the relationship she should maintain with her husband's employee. It had been all right to ride out to the new land with him, that was a valid excuse, but she didn't really have justification now, other than she liked to ride.

She figured that Juan wasn't complaining, so no one was being harmed. Becky wondered which was worse, openly riding with Juan when he knew she really shouldn't be here, or pretending not to know he was watching while she performed on the bed.

It was peaceful, quiet almost, but for the sound of the tractor. Juan went row after row, almost forgetting that Becky was with him. The sun was growing warmer. Juan checked his watch, almost two hours since James had headed to town.

His time with Becky would soon be ending. He figured that it would be best if Becky was not on the tractor with him when James showed up. She might feel that it was O.K., but Juan wasn't sure how James would react. Becky had seemed unconcerned, and she was the best judge of how James might react. He plowed on.

Juan could feel Becky's head resting against his back. Is she asleep? He had seen her appear to be asleep when riding behind James. Her arms slowly relaxed, and fell into his lap. Was it by accident? Juan figured that Becky was asleep, and it was not intentional.

Two minutes later Juan felt Becky stir a little and shift her position slightly. Her hands turned over, palms down into his groin area, and one was directly on top of his penis, which was hanging down inside his left trouser leg!

Juan continued plowing, all senses instantly alert. He had been running the rows automatically, each movement performed without thinking. Except for the U-turn at the end of each long row, he could have probably dozed off, like Becky.

Now Juan had to think about each bump under the wheels, each clod of dirt. Turning became a chore requiring deep thought. It was like breathing. You never thought about it. It was automatic, until something caused you to go on manual, having to draw each breath consciously.

His penis was erect and throbbing directly under her left hand. All Becky had to do was close her fingers slightly, and she'd be wrapped around him. Is she asleep? Her breathing was slow and even. None of her movements had seemed deliberate. Another minute went by. Two minutes followed by another turn. Her hand still rested on his penis, fingers lightly curled around it, in the natural position for a hand to be in when asleep.

Juan couldn't hold back any longer. He raised his hips off the seat as if stretching his back, and pushed his bulge up into her hand. He slowly lowered himself into the seat and the hand stayed firmly around his penis. Not squeezing it, just gently holding.

Pre-coital fluid was pouring out of him. His heart pounding, Juan looked down, and saw a wet stain at the end of his bulge. If she just gave it a good squeeze, or a rub, he'd really have a stain on his pants. Becky stirred a little and turned her head against his back, replacing her left cheek against him with her right. She yawned, and her hand tightened around his penis, squeezing it ever so slightly.

Juan's heart was pounding in conjunction with the throbs in his penis. Becky is sleeping. She has to be! She had looked this way with James, when Juan had seen them from a distance. Becky's hand began idly caressing him, such as she might do in her sleep thinking she was behind James. Her hand was sliding back and forth, feeling his length, his thickness, and his heat!

Her hand moved left, to the end of his penis. Two fingers began sliding back and forth at random directly over his wet spot, as if feeling it. Her fingernails were caressing him just hard enough to send tickling sensations through his jeans and into the head of his cock. James held his breath, trying not to come. Suddenly, he erupted!

His penis began blasting, pumping shot after shot of come into his jeans under her fingers. The come was soaking her fingers as well as a huge area of his jeans. Despite his efforts at remaining still and quiet on the moving tractor, Juan groaned. Her thumb and forefinger tightened around his shaft, while her palm remained covering his head.

In a minute his breathing had returned to normal, and Juan continued driving to the end of the row nearest the farmhouse. He stopped, and checked his watch. James was due home within 30 minutes to an hour. Becky stirred behind him, and yawning, she lifted her head off his shoulder. Her hand squeezed his bulge a little harder for a few seconds, and she suddenly awakened with a gasp, jerking her hand away from his penis.

"Was I asleep? What time is it?"

Juan had already forgotten the time. He glanced at his watch again, "It's almost ten, James will be home soon." He looked down at her left hand. It was still in his lap, but the palm was turned upward. It was soaked with the shiny portion of his come. How will I explain that?

"I'd better get off and get back, Becky said. "I didn't mean to fall asleep. Was I a burden to you?"

"Not at all. You were light as a feather, like a papoose on an Indian woman's back," said Juan. He shut the engine off, and as he climbed down, Juan was very aware of the semi-hard penis going down his left leg, and the huge, wet stain. Juan helped Becky down. He was on the right side of the tractor, and thankful that he could hold her right hand as she came down. Maybe she wouldn't notice her left hand.

Becky reached land, and looked down at her sticky left hand as if seeing it for the first time. She rubbed her fingers together, feeling the slipperiness, and glanced at his wet and stained left leg, with the still obvious bulge. Her eyes met his. Embarrassment registered on her face as she turned red. "Did I do that?" She pointed to his leg.

"You were asleep, you didn't know," Juan blurted out.

"I'm sorry. I must have thought I was with James. I don't know, I might have been dreaming. I've never even done that to him."

"It's O.K. Please don't be embarrassed or mad. I promise not to tell anyone, ever. I like working for you very much." Juan had genuine tears in his eyes as he looked at Becky.

Becky felt sorry for him. She pulled a hanky from a pocket in her dress, stepped in close, and dabbed at his eyes. "You're very sweet. I believe you when you say you won't tell anyone. I didn't know I was doing it. I..I .don't remember doing it. Becky had tears in her eyes as well. She dabbed at them with the hanky, then, looking down at his bulge; she handed it to Juan. "Here. You'll need this."

As Juan stood holding the hanky, and feeling sheepish, Becky looked into his eyes. Now that it had happened, she kind of wished that Juan would pull his penis out and wipe it in front of her. Of course, he would never do that, and she wished she had the nerve to suggest it.

Then Juan gave her an opening. Looking down at the hanky in his hand, he sort of muttered to himself, "I guess I'll use this after you're gone."

Without thinking it through, Becky blurted out: "You don't have to wait!"

"Really?" Juan looked at her with unbelieving eyes.

"Really." To re-assure him, she smiled.

Juan struggled to open his fly. "They're kind of tight to pull it out through."

"Drop them."

Juan did not need to be told twice as he undid his buttons and reaching to grasp his jeans up high, pulled them down. His white underwear, looking wet in the middle, came into view.

"Now those," Becky said eagerly, her excitement obvious in her voice.

Still a bit shy, Juan tugged his underwear down using a hand on each hip.

"Wow Juan, I had no idea..."

His penis, having gone halfway down, was now halfway up as Becky reached and taking the hanky from Juan's hand, quickly began to dab at the areas on his penis that still looked shiny from wetness.

"I'm sorry to have caused this mess..." she began, and her voice trailed off when just like that, his penis reached full stature. She stared, eyes wide, at a penis that is obviously so much larger than what her husband has been giving her for years.

She giggled. "What I meant to say is, I really had no idea. No wonder you couldn't pull it out."

Emboldened, Juan placed his right hand on his penis and tugging down slowly, completely ******* the head, which had been partially concealed by foreskin.

"Let me try that. It looks like fun."

Becky boldly reached out and gently wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his shaft as Juan released his hand. Now with his firm member in her grasp, Becky gave it a full stroke, pulling the skin up and over the head, then bringing it back. Then, fulfilling another of her fantasies, Becky stepped closer and turning her head upward, stared into Juan's eyes.

He knew, and leaning down, his lips met hers. Then he lost control after breaking the kiss, complete with tongues.

"Oh Becky, I've wanted you for so long!" He reached down and pulled forward on her hips, jamming her pelvic area into the area where her hand, and his penis, prevented their bodies from coming together.

Panicked at his sudden and forceful reaction, Becky pulled back, but her hand remained on his cock. "I don't have a rubber with me of course. Do you have one?"

Juan could not believe his ears. 'She's willing to fuck me! Damn it to Hell, I don't have a rubber on me."

"No. Not with me. But maybe I could just put it in for a little while and then we can cum, I can make you cum with my hand while you do me, again," he added.

Becky shook her head. "No. We can't do that. You have, your stuff all over your," she giggled, "your cock, and even if I dry it you might make me pregnant."

Juan sighed. "Then just use our hands?"

"Yes. Please." Becky tugged her dress up, revealing the fact that she is wearing no panties panties to encourage him.

"No panties?"

"No Juan. When you started driving by, I didn't have time to put any on."

"Wow. All that time riding behind me, against me, and no panties."

Juan had waited long enough. Juan's eyes bulged as he took in the loveliness of her soft full bush. As his hand began to probe, Becky began to stroke.

They kissed. She stroked. He fingered. Finally, "Juan, use your fingers higher up. There. On there. That's the place."

Another minute went by as they kissed and manipulated.

"Oh Juan. I want you inside me so bad. It's too bad you came in your pants and got cum on your cock."

He ceased his caressing. "There might be a way."

"How?" Oh yes, she wanted to know.

"If you suck me, suck it, it would clean off any cum..." He paused, his eyes hopeful.

Becky kneeled immediately. "Just for a little while, both things. I suck, you put it in." Then Juan groaned as she enveloped his penis, somehow managing to fit her mouth completely over the head on the first try.

"Yes...oh Becky, like that." Juan was pushing his hips forward now and Becky had to back off a little to keep from having to gag. She sucked, using her mouth and tongue, going completely down his shaft all around the sides to more 'clean him up' than make him cum.

Then she removed her mouth and gave him a full stroke, up over the head and back using his foreskin. "You're really something." Her mouth went on again.

"That should do it. You're cleaned up now. Put it in so I can feel you, but only for a minute. Work it in all the way, we can kiss and feel one another, and then you have to take it out. I can't risk getting pregnant."

Oh so ready now, Juan looked around while Becky placed her mouth on him again. "Where?"

Becky frowned. "Not standing up. Your legs are much longer than mine. It wouldn't work that way." She looked around, frowning. "I wish we were in my bedroom."

It didn't matter. If Juan was just to put it in for a minute and not pump, a bed wouldn't be much help.

"Put you ass on this," said Juan, pointing at the cross bar that held the plow blades in place. "It's about the right height."

She did, and as she spread her legs, revealing her pink inner secrets to Juan's viewing for the first time, he eased himself forward and aimed.

"Ooooh! Juan, it's..." Unable to speak further, Becky somehow managed to raise her legs and wrap them around Juan's thighs as he spread her with his warm feeling cock and slowly, aided by her wetness, slid in deep, then deeper.

"You're so big..." she gasped while clutching him.

"Oh Becky...I love you so."

"Please Juan, don't be saying that. Not love. I'm married and you work for my husband. Just enjoy this and now," her body shivered with pleasure, "now you have to pull it out."

"Just one more, a full stroke." Pulling almost all the way out, Juan moved forward, using a bit of force and going as deep as possible as he carefully shoved his pubic mound hard against hers..

"Uuuuh!" She gasped, she moaned, but she took his length. Already she knew. 'It's his thickness I love the most.'

Juan had penetrated Becky full length, and he figured that once he has a rubber, it might happen again, that is, if her husband ever happens to leave them alone like this again. Kissing Becky, he eased out, but slow."

"That was nice," Becky said with a nervous giggle as she eyed his cock, now shiny with her juices. Now let's both cum."

Her hand on his throbbing cock, his fingers on her slippery clit, while kissing, they both achieved orgasm, Becky first.

So that he could be staring at her opened snatch as he comes, Becky allowed him to come on the inside of her left thigh, but six inches away from her vagina. His erupting penis hit her with several blobs of hot feeling cum as she enjoyed using his loose foreskin to prolong his orgasm.

"Wow Juan. I could feel you coming with my hand. Every throb." She milked him, and the leftover blob slowly dripped from his tip and onto the soil below.

"Since I don't have any panties and the hanky is soaked, I'll just use my dress to wipe this up."

As Becky wiped his considerable load from her inner thigh, Juan smiled. "Better make sure James doesn't see the cum all over your dress."

She giggled. "He won't see it. I'll have it in the hamper before he gets home."

Then came the awkward after conversation. Becky cut him off when he started to ask if they could do it 'sometime in the future, for real, with a rubber. A 'good long fuck,' he dared to say.

She sighed. "That would feel so good. I'll have to think about it. You might spoil me for James though. Please, for now, never ever let James see you giving me any looks, like we have a secret or something. He's very perceptive."

"I won't, I promise."

Becky smiled and said, "You don't need to start "avoiding" me, or anything, in the future. It will be just like nothing happened."

"And if James goes off to town again?"

"He'll probably expect me to go. But there's a barn raising being planned for the Henderson family since theirs burned down. If James goes while you happen to be here, I might be too sick to go with him." She looked at Juan, and got the expected reaction.

"Wow. I sure hope so."

"You'll have to provide the rubber. I am sure James is aware of how many he has left since he makes the purchases."

Juan smiled and took advantage of the opportunity to kiss her again. "I'll bring more than one."

She gave him a big grin. "Yes, you've already proved you can come more than once."

Becky started to walk away, then stopped. She turned around, "Well, when you see me in the future, it won't quite be like nothing happened." She walked up, stood close against him, and before Juan could react, she raised up on her toes and placed her lips on his.

This kiss, given freely, was different.

Becky held them against him just a fraction of a second long, the time required to define the difference between genuine affection and just a peck on the cheek. "I like it when you're around," she said, and was gone.

Becky could feel Juan's eyes on her as she walked away and she allowed her hips to sway a little.

It had all been on impulse, riding with Juan to the field, and so on. She had actually fallen asleep. She and James had awakened in the middle of the night and made love, then James had gotten an early start so that he would meet Juan coming up the lane.

A loss of sleep, combined with the warm sun shining on her while she was wrapped around Juan, had caused Becky to doze off almost immediately.

When Becky had awakened, and found her hands in Juan's lap, only then did her moves become deliberate. When she felt his penis harden, and then became aware of his possible size, she had been very stimulated herself. It had taken a lot of control on her part to caress him lightly, using only her fingertips.

Becky's legs had been opened wide, with her pussy pressed directly against Juan. She didn't tell him of course, that she had seen a large, wet stain on his backside as he stood up in front of her and climbed off the tractor. It would dry in the sun, he'd never know.

Then her plans had changed.

Becky's tears of concern for Juan's feelings had been sincere, but her surprise and embarrassment had all been an act. 'Maybe my girlfriends in high school had been right, she thought, "I should have been an actress! Nude-Tractor-Girl.jpg

Last edited: