She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
Farmboy said:
843BD5B2-6C86-4C2E-A97A-7CDE890E5B3B.png Had a job getting a hard on this weekend so while she was masterbating with her rabbit I told her I’d love to see someone else’s cock fucking her and would she mind if I watched she moaned ye and then cum. Must have turned her on but was it just in the heat of the moment or did she mean it? She got hot on a walk and managed to take this for you
That helped. Keep talking to her like that. you can add the idea of hot cum filling her pussy as a climax of a good fuck. Tell her to picture her lover and her reaching a simultaneous orgasm and dripping cum all over.

Nice tits, very suckable

I recon your on the right path. Whether it’s the spur of the moment thing only she can answer that so I’d be bringing it up more often during sex. Ask some of the guys here to send you guys tribute pics fuming over your wife’s pictures and show her those. That will give you a good indication if she’s really keen to try riding another’s shaft. It’s slowly starting to get my wife interested and when conversing over the the topic of her trying someone else’s cock it’s becoming more favorable each time. Good luck

Get her to do some outdoors flashing while there’s people around, not too close to start with. It’s a good start.

A018F9E2-512E-4759-B124-4DBE5C61294D.jpeg

Reactions: jps18
This is what I’ve been pushing it’s been some time since iv shot my load up her and she says how nice and fulfilling it is. So I tell her I would be happy for her to find a younger man to fill her pussy for her as long as she tells me all about it and shows me the result.

Panardrod said:
Get her to do some outdoors flashing while there’s people around, not too close to start with. It’s a good start.

A018F9E2-512E-4759-B124-4DBE5C61294D.jpeg
Encourage her to dress a little more daring every time you go out together and take her to places where you know there will be more man than not

She always dresses smart and takes effort with her appearance but not much showing. The best she wears is a blouse that is very see through so you get a good view of her bra covered tits I tell her she should go braless and let blokes have a look at her firm tits and small nipples. But she says no. She once went braless with a loose dress on so every time she lent forward whoever was infront of her could see straight down her dress and see her tits ******* it was so hot I wanked for days thinking others had seen my wife’s tits.

Farmboy said:
FDDB8F4F-F76C-4968-AC10-A9F6139A57AB.png Here’s a pic of when she was younger. Wanted sex more then I had just finished with her as you can tell. Sorry about the quality.
Sweetheart you are absolutely gorgeous and you will be a perfect fucking Sextoy for
some great bbcs

You have a pussy already opened up for a huge black cock

Reactions: Simosimo
Her pussy is still quite tight only ever been fucked bye my little white cock.

Farmboy said:
She always dresses smart and takes effort with her appearance but not much showing. The best she wears is a blouse that is very see through so you get a good view of her bra covered tits I tell her she should go braless and let blokes have a look at her firm tits and small nipples. But she says no. She once went braless with a loose dress on so every time she lent forward whoever was infront of her could see straight down her dress and see her tits ******* it was so hot I wanked for days thinking others had seen my wife’s tits.
It has to be gradual. First an open blouse, then a shorter skirt and sexy shoes. Perhaps sexy lingerie to see thru a nice top and then braless.

I assume she needs positive reinforcement from other males as she moves forward in that path

I think she would love the attention from blokes if she was braless and they were flirting with her so they could get a better look at her tits. I just need to get her in the mood to carry this out. She has wore a tight white blouse at home during sex without her bra this looked fantastic she kept pulling it tight and looking in the mirror. I said then she should go out dressed like it but she said no way.

Farmboy said:
I think she would love the attention from blokes if she was braless and they were flirting with her so they could get a better look at her tits. I just need to get her in the mood to carry this out. She has wore a tight white blouse at home during sex without her bra this looked fantastic she kept pulling it tight and looking in the mirror. I said then she should go out dressed like it but she said no way.
Present a nice image of how she would be perceived if she wore that blouse. "She would look attractive and fell young again. Men would admire her body and attitude. She is attractive"

Farmboy said:
My wife has finally agreed to let me send a pic of her. She says nobody will want to see her like this I tell her she looks hot and lots of blokes would like to fuck her. What do you think? I think she was hot just taking a selfie of herself I was there and was just about to have fun with her.

14A44FEC-1B56-4E3F-A4AC-D02B152B9A13.png
would love to fuck her...let’s see more pics

This is what I want sam sport just got to make it happen! The pics are all ones I take on the day so your have to wait until she’s hot again and allows me to. What would you like to see?

Well she said last night if she got someone to play with she wouldn’t want me to watch. But this was my fantasy! What do you think should I let her do it alone?

Farmboy said:
Go out with her. She can be dressed as always, and once you are at that place talk to her and tell her how men are looking at her and how they enjoyed the view until she gets in the mood and the slowly you can convince her of being more daring.

you could finger her in the bar and she how she reacts

Farmboy said:
Well she said last night if she got someone to play with she wouldn’t want me to watch. But this was my fantasy! What do you think should I let her do it alone?
Let me own her for the night and I will film it for you

The most daring she’s been was letting me finger her in the car she got so excited she pulled over and pulled her trousers and panties down and let me lick her out. I tried to get her tits out but she said people could see them which I think a bloke in a van did as he pulled up infront of us. My wife pulled her knickers up fast which I was hoping she would leave them down and let the driver of the van come over and have a look through the window. I could have then coaxed her into letting him touch her through the window and who knows where that may have lead to !!!

Farmboy said:
The most daring she’s been was letting me finger her in the car she got so excited she pulled over and pulled her trousers and panties down and let me lick her out. I tried to get her tits out but she said people could see them which I think a bloke in a van did as he pulled up infront of us. My wife pulled her knickers up fast which I was hoping she would leave them down and let the driver of the van come over and have a look through the window. I could have then coaxed her into letting him touch her through the window and who knows where that may have lead to !!!
You can do that on your way to a bar so she can be still horny in front of some men. You cold remind her of what you did and these guys would not know......

A few years ago on the way home from a party we stopped in a rest area where I started touching her up she eventually let me strip her naked and got out of the car where she let me fuck her over the bonnet. I was hoping some one was going to turn up and catch us. She was so turned on I don’t think she would have stopped who knows she may have let them join in even. Getting me hard thinking about what may have happened.

Reactions: retiredinms