She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
1924033F-B7EB-40AD-949D-55F5BACE52FC.png Just looked it up here is a pic of her before we went out that night she was looking hot then.

Reactions: retiredinms, finebull and jps18
Farmboy said:
A few years ago on the way home from a party we stopped in a rest area where I started touching her up she eventually let me strip her naked and got out of the car where she let me fuck her over the bonnet. I was hoping some one was going to turn up and catch us. She was so turned on I don’t think she would have stopped who knows she may have let them join in even. Getting me hard thinking about what may have happened.
Just do it again, but when going to the party instated of returning from it. Make her horny on the way, so she can be more receptive to potential advances from other men. You know how to do it.

Well she was so hot tonight took this pic. Said she wanted to be fucked bye a big cock.

163378D9-63AD-4EB1-9FA0-A54AA2DAFC4C.png

Reactions: h5t6ca, retiredinms, jps18 and 1 other person
Instead she had to settle for yours . When are you going to get her a big cock to play with ? She needs fucked by a big cock , and soon .

I know. I just need to find one she’s happy to let fuck her. But at least I got her talking about it. Trying to tell her she needs to have a young hard cock instead of mine which I make sure doesn’t perform and please her!!

great posts, i would love to have your wife

Farmboy said:
The mention of another cock is progress, keep up the effort and you will succeed. I wish I was close to be the lucky chosen

As you can see she’s enjoying her vibrator. Surely she’s going to want the real thing soon and go looking for it. As I was taking the pic I said I would show other blokes what a sexy wife I had she worked the vibrator in harder and moaned more. And then said I want your cock hard so you can fuck my ass and pussy. She then bent over with her vibrator deep in her and I managed to slip my semi up her tight ass she only lasted several strokes and cum everywhere.

Reactions: midnightfapper
Farmboy said:
As you can see she’s enjoying her vibrator. Surely she’s going to want the real thing soon and go looking for it. As I was taking the pic I said I would show other blokes what a sexy wife I had she worked the vibrator in harder and moaned more. And then said I want your cock hard so you can fuck my ass and pussy. She then bent over with her vibrator deep in her and I managed to slip my semi up her tight ass she only lasted several strokes and cum everywhere.
You could have used your tongue.
You are prime to be cucked, just keep encouraging her and make her notice the difference between you and a stud

She loves being licked out but this time all she wanted was a hard cock. Had to do with her vibrator. Will keep up the idea my cocks no good and she’s welcome to go try another.

May be getting some where. This weekend while I was playing with her she started to talk dirty saying she would let a couple of blokes play with her and video it to send to me while I was at work also said would love a hard black cock up her instead of my little one. I said she wouldn’t be able to take one any bigger she assured me she could and would enjoy it with that she came heavily as I finger fucked her.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
B84E296F-D868-4574-AA92-8B46D06FC401.png 418C7ACA-FE5E-4CBF-92A2-1455F108E3F1.png Caught her in the bath and look what she did. What should I do to her?

She's incredibly sexy. Thank you for sharing

Thank you. As iv explained earlier in this post it’s not just the pics I want to share! Just waiting for the moment.

She’s a hottie! Built for BBC

Sure would love to help you out with that .

Only wish you both could !!

Farmboy said:
I would love to share her but she thinks she’s not attractive enough. She’s normally very shy but when she’s turned on gets as horny as hell just after she took this pic she bent over and allowed me to penetrate her ass and she came straight away.
Men convince her she was hot
Pls post more pls

My patience is running out. Need to watch her being fucked bye someone soon before she gets to old and loses her fit body. But at least she knows what I want. She didn’t dismiss the ideal of being shared with myself and another guy at the same time. So there still is hope.