Should I Let My Wife Go With Her Boy Freind On A Vacation

should she go

• yes

Votes: 192 90.6%
  • no

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters
deckron said:
She sure likes his big cock coming in her pussy they still see each other once a month for a couple evenings and night

IMG_2318.jpg
I'll bet you like it too.

She now is going with a FB for an over night with people we know I think she will be soon know as a cop slut as this is an off duty thing
It turns me on to think next time I see these people they will know my with was a play toy for group of cops

IMG_1847.jpg

Reactions: WhiteOnInRice, Geglu and Nazareth
deckron said:
She now is going with a FB for an over night with people we know I think she will be soon know as a cop slut as this is an off duty thing
It turns me on to think next time I see these people they will know my with was a play toy for group of cops

IMG_1847.jpg
Huge turn on. I doubt they will be tame with her. Hopefully when you see them next, they will tell you what they thought of her. I love when men who fuck my wife when I'm not there describe for me in detail what a dirty slut she was, what they liked about fucking her, talk about her pussy with me, etc. especially if she is there listening.

Enjoy it.

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and Geglu
She is now a cop's slut and others are lining up to get at her pussy

Reactions: toolman2c, tomcollins and Nazareth
That is the bare cock that knocked her up

IMG_2742.jpg

Reactions: Geglu, Nazareth and SquirmingSub
deckron said:
That is the bare cock that knocked her up

IMG_2742.jpg
Dang Deck, How about telling us how and when this happened. Do you really have a knocked up WIFE? okdeacon

@deckron please feel free to share more.... Sounds like you have a lot more to share.

We went away for the weekend and she brought her boy friend with us we went out with a crowd of his friends for the evening and he let them know he was going back to our room to fuck my wife. Some of his buddies had the rooms on both sides of us. We both encouraged my wife to be extremely vocal as he was fucking my wife's sweet pussy.He and. I had no clue she was off birth control. She always hated the pill. She more than once as she came told him to fuck her married pussy. When he was getting ready to come she asked him if he was ready to get her pregnant. He stopped stroking in and out she grabbed his ass and told him to come. How could he stop but pump his hot come in her. He let out a bellow so his friends knew he was coming in my wife. Not sure if this time or the other two times throughout the night he got my wife pregnant.

IMG_4219.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and SquirmingSub
deckron said:
We went away for the weekend and she brought her boy friend with us we went out with a crowd of his friends for the evening and he let them know he was going back to our room to fuck my wife. Some of his buddies had the rooms on both sides of us. We both encouraged my wife to be extremely vocal as he was fucking my wife's sweet pussy.He and. I had no clue she was off birth control. She always hated the pill. She more than once as she came told him to fuck her married pussy. When he was getting ready to come she asked him if he was ready to get her pregnant. He stopped stroking in and out she grabbed his ass and told him to come. How could he stop but pump his hot come in her. He let out a bellow so his friends knew he was coming in my wife. Not sure if this time or the other two times throughout the night he got my wife pregnant.

IMG_4219.jpg
The fucking bastard! :( Did he stop there? :p NO! And he went back for seconds and thirds on her unprotected married cunt. :eek: I think he was trying to get her pregnant. :oops: How do you feel about another man's child growing onside your wife's' belly? :D Oh well it's probably for the best that a superior man did the deed. :cool: I'll bet you have a constant erection and your balls are sore every time you go near your wife from jerking off so much.o_O I know I did when my wife got pregnant by another man. :) You'll get use to it. :rolleyes:

I'm reminded of a lady I used to chat with from years back.
She lived in a mid-sized Midwestern city, and began going on overnight ride-alongs with the local PD.
She wore clothing that looked ordinary on the outside, but was seductive underneath, and allowed easy access to anywhere she might get touched. It proved to be a temptation one younger officer couldn't resist.
He eventually took her to a place that was safe for them to park and began touching her underneath her shirt and in her pants, leading to him fingering her pussy. She said she was rubbing his cock through his pants, but was too nervous to actually take it out to suck it.
He then took her to a private apartment maintained by the cops as a play house off a back alley downtown, removed her top and his pants, and she gave him a proper blowjob.
She did this maybe 3-4 times over the course of several months, and it was the same stuff every time, always culminating with a blowjob in that little apartment. She said since she was much older than he was, and was self-conscious about her body appearance (thick), she was too embarrassed to let him see her totally naked, so they never fucked, but he enjoyed her sucking him off.

She is with him now and tonight. She is horny and wants to fuck must be that she is pregnant. She was that way with our two. May be some good pics to night

Reactions: Nazareth
My wife has spent the night with several different guys during our marriage, usually at their place, sometimes at our house when I was on business trips.She has also spent the night with bfs in our guest room.

My wife has also spent weekends in motels with a few different guys. I jerk off all weekend waiting for her to come home.

Reactions: mr_lickher and Nazareth
You should let her go and make sure she has everything that she requires during the vacation. I dont think she will fall for the guy as she is in it for the sex.
I usually take a vacation yearly once or twice with my bull and make my hubby pay for it. As such we always do it bareback and the vacation is not an exception, so you should accept the fact that she will do it without any protection and should be ready to raise the baby as your own. If the boyfriend and your wife is agreeing then you can also involve him in raising the child.
All best for your wife's vacation breeding.

Reactions: cynful and SquirmingSub
She was with him last night sent a couple of videos of him fucking her bare and her telling him to fuck her hard and the other of him coming in her and showing her wet used pussy

IMG_1841.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Nazareth and ktpy
deckron said:
She was with him last night sent a couple of videos of him fucking her bare and her telling him to fuck her hard and the other of him coming in her and showing her wet used pussy

IMG_1841.jpg
Well done that's a good cuckold

They are together again

IMG_7747.jpg IMG_7754.jpg

She loves big cock loves to such and fuck them I am thinking of setting up a night in a club

IMG_7748.jpg IMG_7756.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
@deckron looks as if your wife truly enjoys herself :)

She does she has a couple of steady FB and uses them to relax

FullSizeR(2).jpg

Reactions: okdeacon and Nazareth
Now with getting pregnant relaxing is hard for her to do I will have to take her away for a week end to a club to party

IMG_7749.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and SquirmingSub