Should I Let My Wife Go With Her Boy Freind On A Vacation

should she go

• yes

Votes: 192 90.6%
  • no

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters
:rolleyes:this is a senseless question we all know she is gonna go and get her pussy stuffed while you play with yourself thinking about her all week.

Reactions: toolman2c
Would love to watch her with a nice bare BBC sliding in and out making her come a lot before he plants his seed

FullSizeR_5.jpg

Reactions: Simosimo
if you have a good relationship with her boyfriend and you know he will look after her then go for it

Reactions: Hercuckobeys and toolman2c
She will decide on how things progress

IMG-20151011-02644.jpg IMG-20151114-02999.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Simosimo, toolman2c and Nazareth
She is such a sexy milf... she has such a sweet tight pussy

IMG-20151031-02921.jpg IMG-20151014-02675.jpg

Reactions: Simosimo and Nazareth
I believe that you can let her enjoy a "vacation" with her BF, at this point I don't think that she wants to leave you. My wife took several vacations with different men over the years. One of the things that I enjoy is her telling me all about their time together when they were away. Several of the men she went away with were black men and a few were a lot older than her, so sometimes she would hear other women commenting about her when they were at public settings. GTR

Seeing how people react to a mixed couple where it is obvious that the woman is married to another would be hot. Others knowing that she is cheating with a BBC.

Like others have said, a lot depends on your relationship and comfort with things. We have done it only a couple times and both were fantastic. A lot depended on who she was going with of course and where....

Would love to watch her take her panties off know that she will fuck bareback and take a big load of baby making seed in her sweet blonde pussy

IMG-20151112-02986.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
Who would not want to bed this milf

IMG-20160215-03352.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and LindaAnnK
deckron said:
Seeing how people react to a mixed couple where it is obvious that the woman is married to another would be hot. Others knowing that she is cheating with a BBC.

deckron she told me on several occasions when she had traveled with one of her black men that on a number of these vacations in particular when she would be in the ladies room other women would ask her if the black man she was with was her husband and she always told them the truth that no in fact her husband was white and at home.

She also wrote about it in her diary that several times she would have an extensive conversation with these women about her/our lifestyle and that not one of these women ever said anything negative about what she was doing, most in fact wished that they had the nerve to do what she was doing. GTR

Reactions: cynful
gatorrdw said:
deckron she told me on several occasions when she had traveled with one of her black men that on a number of these vacations in particular when she would be in the ladies room other women would ask her if the black man she was with was her husband and she always told them the truth that no in fact her husband was white and at home.

She also wrote about it in her diary that several times she would have an extensive conversation with these women about her/our lifestyle and that not one of these women ever said anything negative about what she was doing, most in fact wished that they had the nerve to do what she was doing. GTR

That’s exactly what my wife has said. That women would come up and ask her are you married to that guy we see you with here? She would say no he’s a guy I see regular for sex my husband is home.

She would say that when away w him they are free to act like newlyweds and those women later would say how jealous they were of her.

Reactions: gatorrdw
She also said they would always want to know if the black man she was with was "hung" and she always told me she told them like a horse and then they wanted to know if he was bigger than her husband and she would usually say something like "Oh, my god yes. That's one of the reasons I go away with him." You have to love her honesty. GTR

I found her sending this out to a couple of guys. I think she is out trolling for new cock. She has told me that one of her guys wife is going out of town and he is looking for some company for the week end.

IMG_7988.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, okdeacon and Nazareth
deckron said:
I found her sending this out to a couple of guys. I think she is out trolling for new cock. She has told me that one of her guys wife is going out of town and he is looking for some company for the week end.

IMG_7988.jpg
deckron, no doubt in my mind that she is trolling for some new men. I always enjoyed watching my wife when we were out for an evening and she would be "flirting/searching" for new men. GTR

She is getting ready right now to go out and have a fuck or two and come back to have me look after wards

IMG-20151009-02601.jpg

Reactions: okdeacon
2wheel said:
Absolutely NOT!

I agree. If she really wants to go, she has no respect for you so if she goes anyhow, don't take her back.

Every situation is different, I have never and would never take a vacation with a lover. Now I have done a couple of overnights over the years with guys I knew well when hub was traveling on business and he was aware of the entire thing. It was never and issue because I love and respect my husband and everyone involved understood what was and was not acceptable.

She just sent me this

Resized_2.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand and okdeacon
She will fall for him...be carful?
It happened to me