• no

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters
She is meeting up with boy toy this week for some hotel sex

IMG-20151105-02943.jpg

sdsmwm said:
She will fall for him...be carful?
It happened to me

Please tell us what happened, cautionary tales are important.

She just sent me this her panties are on the floor
Means she is fucking again making me her cuck....

IMG_8085.jpg

Her bra and garter I think

IMG_8087.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
Just sent me this

IMG_8083_0.png

Reactions: peter3811 and Nazareth
And now this ball deep

IMG_8081.png

Reactions: peter3811 and Nazareth
He fucks her bare back

IMG_8082.png

Reactions: Simosimo, peter3811, okdeacon and 1 other person
Regarding these comments by GTR and Gbb (both on 30 Oct. 2017):

GTR: "[My wife] said on several occasions, when she had traveled with one of her black men, in the ladies room other women would ask her if the black man she was with was her husband. She always told them the truth: “No, her husband is white and at home.” She also wrote in her diary that several times she had extensive conversations with these women about her and our lifestyle, and not one ever said anything negative. Most wished they had the nerve to do what she was doing. —GTR"

Gab: "That’s exactly what my wife has said. That women would come up and ask her: Are you married to that guy we see you with here? She would say: No, he’s a guy I see regularly for sex. My husband is at home. She would say that when away with him [a lover?] they are free to act like newlyweds. Those women would later say how jealous they were of her. —Gab "

GTR: "[My wife] also said [other women] would always want to know if the black man she was with was “hung," and my wife always told me she said: “Like a horse.” Then, they wanted to know if he was bigger than her husband. She would usually say something like: "Oh my god, yes. That's one of the reasons I go away with him." You have to love her honesty…. —GTR"

That’s great. Married women openly telling other women they’re fucking men…. especially black men with bigger cocks…. who are not their husbands, with the acquiescence of their cuckold husbands, is almost certainly among the best ways (perhaps the best way) to spread knowledge of the desirability of the “hotwife / cuckold husband” style of marriage.

This is also one of the reasons it’s important for married women out with their lovers — especially white married women out with, or on vacation with, single black men — to always wear their wedding rings. And, of course, it’s also important for married men to always wear their wedding bands when out with their wives, to indicate their status as captured males.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erinwhitemom, SquirmingSub and Windjammer78
Yes Custer my wife never takes her ring off. Her bulls love she wears it as well.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and toolman2c
As with Gbb, my wife also never removed her wedding rings. She had made a note in her journal one time that the black man that lived with us and was the one that took her on vacations and long weekends without me had said to her that people think that we're married. She also noted that she told him to let them think what they want , but if they ask me I always tell them that my husband is at home. It's one of the reasons that I loved her so much was because of the confident woman she developed into becoming. GTR

Reactions: cynful and Custer Laststand
Gbb said:
Yes Custer my wife never takes her ring off. Her bulls love she wears it as well.
Excellent! That.... as I mentioned.... is good practice for a cuckoldress married woman, along with (if she wishes) wearing a jewelry-like right ankle chain — paid for, of course, by her cuckold.

gatorrdw said:
As with Gbb, my wife also never removed her wedding rings. She made a note in her journal once that the black man who lived with us, and was the one who took her on vacations and long weekends without me, had said to her that people think that we're [she and her black lover were] married. She also noted she told him to let others think what they want, but if they ask, I always tell them my husband is at home. It's one of the reasons I loved her so much — because of the confident woman she became. GTR
Also excellent! (as I mentioned re. Gab's wife). My impression — gained by participating in this forum — is, when a married woman makes her husband her cuckold, with his knowledge and acquiescence.... oftentimes with his encouragement.... then dates, seduces and fucks other men successfully, that has a strong tendency to increase her self-confidence. It shows, thereby causing her cuckold to find her more sexually attractive (as in your case) — and it also causes other men to find her more sexually attractive, thereby increasing her success with finding potential lovers, then seducing and fucking them.

I notice you describe your wife in the past tense. If she's no longer living, that's unfortunate.

Custer Laststand said:
Also excellent! (as I mentioned re. Gab's wife). My impression — gained by participating in this forum — is, when a married woman makes her husband her cuckold, with his knowledge and acquiescence.... oftentimes with his encouragement.... then dates, seduces and fucks other men successfully, that has a strong tendency to increase her self-confidence. It shows, thereby causing her cuckold to find her more sexually attractive (as in your case) — and it also causes other men to find her more sexually attractive, thereby increasing her success with finding potential lovers, then seducing and fucking them.

I notice you describe your wife in the past tense. If she's no longer living, that's unfortunate.

Custer, thank you for your kind words, my wife died from cancer 6 years ago. She left behind a wonderful diary/journal that she started keeping as a teenager. She had many, many pictures, notes and oft-times lengthy musings about her involvement with other men. I was aware of it's existence during our marriage but I didn't read it until she gave it to me and said that it was to remind me of her/our life together. If I were a better writer it would make a very erotic novel. GTR

We have a weekend planned away,she wants to go out and go dancing a.d see if she can pick up some one. I am sure she can I will be there to make sure she is safe. Maybe the guy or guys will spend the night making her their slut

IMG_4396_edit.jpg

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, peter3811 and 2 others
gatorrdw said:
Custer, thank you for your kind words, my wife died from cancer 6 years ago. She left behind a wonderful diary/journal that she started keeping as a teenager. She had many, many pictures, notes and oft-times lengthy musings about her involvement with other men. I was aware of it's existence during our marriage but I didn't read it until she gave it to me and said that it was to remind me of her/our life together. If I were a better writer it would make a very erotic novel. GTR

I’m sorry about your loss. She sounds like a lovely woman.

GTR,
gatorrdw said:
Custer, thank you for your kind words, my wife died from cancer 6 years ago.
I'm sorry to hear that. And, you're welcome....
gatorrdw said:
She left behind a wonderful diary/journal that she started keeping as a teenager. She had many, many pictures, notes and oft-times lengthy musings about her involvement with other men. I was aware of it's existence during our marriage but I didn't read it until she gave it to me and said that it was to remind me of her/our life together. If I were a better writer it would make a very erotic novel. GTR
I suggest organizing your late wife's diary into chapters, then writing a draft book, using her words as much as possible. But, don't present it as an erotic novel. Rather, present it as an erotic autobiography with your late wife as the author. (You could give her a false name, if you wished — or not, depending on how bold you are.)

Once you have a draft, you could present it to potential publishers until you find one who considers it of interest and is willing to take it on. Publishers have editors.... one of them would be assigned to work with you, in order to revise your draft book, based on your late wife's extended diary, into a form that would appeal to a broad audience of readers.

I suspect it could be successful, potentially — because the "hotwife / cuckold husband" style of marriage, in which both agree the wife will be sexually liberated and the husband will remain faithful to her, is relatively new and a growing phenomenon (or so it seems). Also, the society-wide trend is toward more and more married women having affairs, because more and more of them are working and are thus in contact with men who are not their husbands, away from home, on a daily basis.

Also, it would be potentially successful simply because it would be about the hot sex life of a seemingly-conventional married woman. And, hey.... who doesn't want to read about that...?

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub
Custer, I will give your suggestion some thought, I had not considered actually writing a book about her adventures in life. I agree with you from having worked with many women during my professional career, I knew of quite a few of the married women that were enjoying their sexuality outside of their marriage partner. GTR

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Gbb; Thank you she truly was a wonderful woman, wife and mother that I always thought that she really enjoyed presenting herself to all that knew her personally that she was a monogamous, little wife, mother and had a career that she enjoyed. When in reality she was secretly free to fuck any man that she wanted to. I was a very lucky man to have her all of the years that I did. GTR
Gbb said:
I’m sorry about your loss. She sounds like a lovely woman.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Geglu
True cuckoldry is making it about her. My wife does as she pleases and we both enjoy that.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman2c, SquirmingSub and 2 others