Should I Let My Wife Go With Her Boy Freind On A Vacation

should she go

• yes

Votes: 192 90.6%
  • no

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters
gatorrdw said:
Custer, I will give your suggestion some thought, I had not considered actually writing a book about her adventures in life. I agree with you from having worked with many women during my professional career, I knew of quite a few of the married women that were enjoying their sexuality outside of their marriage partner. GTR
Ah ha — so you have personal insight, beyond your own former marriage, into the universe of married women who cuckold their husbands by fucking other men. That's very positive. They would be potential readers, almost certainly, of a book based on your late wife's diaries (and photos.... a picture being worth 1,000 words, as they say).

Additional potential readers would be all the married women who secretly want to be sexually liberated, but aren't bold enough to step up, step out and fuck other men — many feeling (perhaps realistically) that their husbands might respond by treating them abusively.

Additional potential readers would be all the men.... some of whom write to this forum.... who secretly want their wives to take lovers, but are afraid to bring it up because they're afraid their wives will consider them "weird" and think less of them.

Reactions: tomcollins
gatorrdw said:
Custer, thank you for your kind words, my wife died from cancer 6 years ago. She left behind a wonderful diary/journal that she started keeping as a teenager. She had many, many pictures, notes and oft-times lengthy musings about her involvement with other men. I was aware of it's existence during our marriage but I didn't read it until she gave it to me and said that it was to remind me of her/our life together. If I were a better writer it would make a very erotic novel. GTR
Sir there is no question that you late wife was a great lady and a true treasure for you to remember with love and devotion. What greater thing any woman could do for her husband while alive, then be thoughtful enough too leave you all these wonderful memories in her own hand, does not exist Not only did she love you in life, she is showing you love from eternity. A greater thing I have NEVER, read about. Thoughts and Prayers... okdeacon

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c and Enigma632
okdeacon, thank you for those kind words about my 1st wife. I don't want to belabor this- I knew that I was a very lucky man early in our marriage with her very wide streak of playfulness and we both enjoyed a wonderful life of "who knows what the next moment holds". Her journal has been quite a catharsis for me, and I have come to actually enjoy reading the journal and then posting what I hope that others find helpful/interesting from our life together. Thanks again. GTR
P S Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

this can be fun but it can also lead to disruption, if one of the participants has fears or insecurities then they must be addressed before any further play, to not address these concerns could be disastrous.

Reactions: toolman2c
cpl4play55 said:
True cuckoldry is making it about her. My wife does as she pleases and we both enjoy that.
I agree. In a true cuckold relationship the husband must defer to his wife's needs and desires. Otherwise, you're just swingers.:)My wife, Deborah dated her former boss for over two years. His wife only traveled with him on vacation; never on business. Deborah went with him on almost every business trip. They shared a room and registered at hotels as husband and wife. Deb was his personal assistant as well as his lover. She bought his clothes, picked his kids up from school. and even shopped for gifts for his wife!
Deborah loved their "working vacations" together. The two of them went to much more exotic places than the two of us could afford. They stayed in luxury hotels and ate at five star restaurants. While he went to meetings during the day, Deb lounged by the pool and sent me texts. He paid for everything. She bought herself new dresses, swimsuits and lingerie for every trip. At night they would go dancing, order champagne, and return to their room where Deb did everything for him that his wife wouldn't.;)It was "VERY romantic" for Deborah and very erotic for me. Deb would return home tanned, rested and horny as Hell!

Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, Nazareth and 1 other person
iLuvDeb said:
I agree. In a true cuckold relationship the husband must defer to his wife's needs and desires. Otherwise, you're just swingers.:)My wife, Deborah dated her former boss for over two years. His wife only traveled with him on vacation; never on business. Deborah went with him on almost every business trip. They shared a room and registered at hotels as husband and wife. Deb was his personal assistant as well as his lover. She bought his clothes, picked his kids up from school. and even shopped for gifts for his wife!
Deborah loved their "working vacations" together. The two of them went to much more exotic places than the two of us could afford. They stayed in luxury hotels and ate at five star restaurants. While he went to meetings during the day, Deb lounged by the pool and sent me texts. He paid for everything. She bought herself new dresses, swimsuits and lingerie for every trip. At night they would go dancing, order champagne, and return to their room where Deb did everything for him that his wife wouldn't.;)It was "VERY romantic" for Deborah and very erotic for me. Deb would return home tanned, rested and horny as Hell!

You (iLuvDeb) and (cpl4play55), are both on point. So many men truly do not understand that the lifestyle is about her; the wife, or the significant woman within the relationship with him. The wife should be able to do as she pleases and both should be able to enjoy that in which she does. The husband should and must defer to his wife's needs and desires otherwise it is truly just a swinger type arrangement.
C:\Users\terix\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

(iLuvDeb) it was good to read your post. So many husbands are frightened about a wife developing a connection with a sexual partner, lover, boyfriend, etc which does seem to show a level of insecurity in my view point. I have experienced being the husband in variations of the lifestyle and I personally have found that when the wife does find that guy that she can truly connect with physically, intellectually and to some degree emotionally that she tends to have a lot of enjoyment during the experience.

It does sound like you and your wife had a really good arrangement with her former boss.

Reactions: iLuvDeb
SquirmingSub said:
You (iLuvDeb) and (cpl4play55), are both on point. So many men truly do not understand that the lifestyle is about her; the wife, or the significant woman within the relationship with him. The wife should be able to do as she pleases and both should be able to enjoy that in which she does. The husband should and must defer to his wife's needs and desires otherwise it is truly just a swinger type arrangement.
C:\Users\terix\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

(iLuvDeb) it was good to read your post. So many husbands are frightened about a wife developing a connection with a sexual partner, lover, boyfriend, etc which does seem to show a level of insecurity in my view point. I have experienced being the husband in variations of the lifestyle and I personally have found that when the wife does find that guy that she can truly connect with physically, intellectually and to some degree emotionally that she tends to have a lot of enjoyment during the experience.

It does sound like you and your wife had a really good arrangement with her former boss.
Thanks, SquirmingSub. I appreciate your understanding. Deb was very into her former boss and quite upset when he was transferred out of state. She made the 8 hour trip (one way) a couple of times to spend the night with him in a hotel, but eventually the demands of his family, the demands of ours, and the distance made the relationship impractical. Deborah was really broken up when it ended and I came to fully realize how much she needed more than one man in her life.

Reactions: midnightfapper and SquirmingSub
I also believe that the husband must be willing to freely accept, support, and encourage his wife's desires to share her body with other men when/where/how she chooses. It really helps if the wife is at least dominant enough to assert herself from the very beginning, so there's never a question of her being in control of her own body.
If she happens to be someone that wants her husband to participate in selecting a lover for her, that's fine, but she will be the one who decides and approves such things.
No matter how bad the husband wants her to do this or that, be it whether he is allowed to be present, watch, participate, clean up, or whatever, it must be clear who makes the ultimate decision. If he is not willing to fully commit to that and not waiver from it, it's just not going to work.

Reactions: iLuvDeb
Here are some pics of my sweet cuckoldress. I love show and getting sexy pics of her she has sent me a few videos of her fucking as well I hope to get more pics to enjoy and share

IMG_8082.png IMG-20151021-02776.jpg IMG-20151009-02558.jpg IMG-20151009-02560.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Simosimo, iLuvDeb and midnightfapper
deckron said:
Here are some pics of my sweet cuckoldress. I love show and getting sexy pics of her she has sent me a few videos of her fucking as well I hope to get more pics to enjoy and share

IMG_8082.png IMG-20151021-02776.jpg IMG-20151009-02558.jpg IMG-20151009-02560.jpg
Thanks for the great pics! Luv the close up of her clit!:)

iLuvDeb said:
Thanks for the great pics! Luv the close up of her clit!:)
I agree, I love to see a nice swollen clit. It makes everything feel so much more real to know she's genuinely arose and not just posing for the camera.

Reactions: toolman2c and iLuvDeb
if she will tell all what happend you have to let her ;)

I let my Filipina wife go on a week long vacation with her lover to Miami and the Bahamas spring of last year. It was quite exciting, and they were like honeymooners on the cruise ship. Though at one point they had a fight and she went off to the dance floor and got a bit tipsy and allowed one guy to put his hands up her shirt and play with her boobs while they made out (she hardly ever wears a bra, and certainly didn't on their trip). Her lover doesn't know that, but she did go straight back to the room, very horny, and screwed her lover. (She called me on the way back to the room so I knew, and then listened in while they fucked.

They generally had sex about 3 or 4 times a day. Then on their way home, they got bumped off the flight and were put up in a hotel in Miami for a day and a half. They spent the whole time in the hotel, having sex, or sitting at the pool. He has a fat 9" cock, and when she got home she was loose for days afterwards. Her pussy was so filled with cum that her panties were wet with a big glob of cum when I took them off of her.

It was very frustrating to not have access to her pussy after her lover for that week and disappointing when the trip was extended, but it was exciting and we still talk about it during sex.

Reactions: tomcollins, Nazareth, midnightfapper and 1 other person
I love these pics of my wife

slutwives.com-daisy dukes.JPG slutwives.com-black boots -2.JPG slutwives.com-IMG_0038.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Nazareth
For us it isn't a matter of me letting. My wife's happiness and pleasure is the number one thing in our relationship. I understand my limitations now.
In my opinion if you were to object it would only hurt your marriage

Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman2c
I love the feeling I get when I look for interesting partners male and female. Makes me feel so hot to be wanted and to know he can do nothing but sit and wait.

Reactions: okdeacon and SquirmingSub
Never thought this specifically before but I AM true cuck. Not just former cuck. I gave my wife free reign in this. Big loss was how much of kids growing up I was not in on. mostly sent money. But I'm very happy how all has turned out. This includes her happiness to live as a size Queen slut. She has told me about much of her sex life and I jerk off as she talks. Whether on phone or occasionally in person. This includes her telling me how poor the sex was with her 2nd husband.
Love, MsGary

Next week is coming and she has two nights booked for her play

IMG_8376.png

Reactions: Nazareth and SquirmingSub
She will be taking his bare cock in her unprotected pussy will he do the deed in these nights

img_1031-jpg.621890.jpg img-20141015-00222-jpg.622844.jpg

Reactions: MsGary, midnightfapper and SquirmingSub
deckron said:
She will be taking his bare cock in her unprotected pussy
Nice as it should be! Is she off all birth control?
deckron said:
will he do the deed in these nights
So by this you mean he will impregnate her. I sincerely hope so.