• Thread starterBritannyhotwife
  • Start date

what should I make him do to me?

• denying sex and orgasm

• wear buttplug

• wear chastity cage

• eat cum for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
he loves anal now and be a slave for me but no chastity :)

Reactions: AstaSilva and toolman2c
Hi Ms. Britainnyhotwife,

Thanks for your reply.

Britannyhotwife said:
he loves anal now and be a slave for me but no chastity :)

If by "he loves anal now" you mean your cuckold loves you fucking him up his ass with your strap-on, as illustrated (for instance) in the CD "Bend Over Boyfriend," that.... of course.... is very good. You're well on your way toward feminizing him, which was the question you began this thread with ("Should I feminize my husband?").

If, however, by "he loves anal now" you mean he loves fucking you anally, that's less good. It would not be an indication you have him on his way toward feminization. So, maybe you could clarify this....?

Anyway.... if your cuckold loves being a slave for you, as you say, that's also important progress.

To keep your cuckold moving forward in the direction(s) you desire, I suggest ordering and reading a copy of:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp., softcover).

Also, since your man is already your cuckold (although he doesn't know that yet, I gather), I suggest encouraging.... actually, requesting.... he wear silky feminine panties (/knickers) in suitably feminine colors (say, pink) to symbolize his status. If he wants to know why, there's no need to tell him it will symbolize his status as your cuckold. Rather, you could tell him you want him being pantied to be an aspect of him being your slave — and because you like the silky feel of pink panties while you're fucking him.

Then, if he refuses, make it clear you'll fuck him only with great reluctance; i.e., make it clear you aren't enthusiastic at all (or refuse to fuck him at all), until he gives in and starts wearing panties for you. Then, when he gives in, fuck him with great enthusiasm (you on top, preferably — or in any case, in your favorite position).

I sounds like you're making progress with your cuckold (as I mentioned, above). I encourage you to continue and not give up.

—Custer

he loves taking anal not giving ;)

Reactions: michicucki
Britannyhotwife said:
he loves taking anal not giving ;)

Good. Sounds like a big step forward.

Reactions: Britannyhotwife
scuck7 said:
Good! Cuck hubby's are for slurping up cum from wifey's well used pussy and ass ;) Just sit on his face and kiss the bull as hubby fights for air in between mouthfuls of hot, sticky sperm ;P
That is what I do to my hub while I am sucking left overs from bull.

Reactions: toolman2c, Custer Laststand, Britannyhotwife and 2 others
My wife has graduated me to using a butt plug at work. OH man it's such a turn on when I talk to the girls , OH! if they ever knew what a sissy bitch cuckold my wife has made me., AND if my boss knew I have a plug up my submissive cucky ass. I also will beat off thinking of him cuckolding me, and making me clean them up. My wife plays all this out with me