• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Show Off Your Wife

• Thread starterheadbuzz
  • Start date
Superbly said:
She needs you to spark that ass and cum all over her back
I so fucking would spank that slut ass and cum all over her.

Superbly said:
So want to see what you guys could do to my hot wife!

That is a superb ass indeed!
There's no way I could resist licking her crack and eating her ass 'til I get to her pussy!

Nazareth said:
That is a superb ass indeed!
There's no way I could resist licking her crack and eating her ass 'til I get to her pussy!

That’s what I love to do... so wish you could do it to. That ass deserves to be fucked and licked all day/night. And she knows how to fuck sooo good. She just takes that cock with her perfect fat ass and rides it. It’s sooo good. Crazy about this girl.

Reactions: Nazareth
Superbly said:
That’s what I love to do... so wish you could do it to. That ass deserves to be fucked and licked all day/night. And she knows how to fuck sooo good. She just takes that cock with her perfect fat ass and rides it. It’s sooo good. Crazy about this girl.

Would love to see how you cum on that ass.

Reactions: toolman2c
Superbly said:
Would love to see how you cum on that ass.

I posted that pic in the tribute section and some black guy put his dick right on that ass and put cum all over it...it was so hot.

Reactions: toolman2c
Lustforher said:
Anyone like curves?

934416BB-8F46-47BA-A383-B3B0DBC20BF1.jpeg
Lust I knew you wanted her to get fucked but I have not seen where you posted the fact that she finally did it for you. I found your post where you say she has had four bulls. Were they black? As I know that is what you wanted. Where did you post the details and when did she get the first one? You lady is so fucking hot and I am very happy for the both of you. Hell I am even tickled for the dudes that got her pussy, for they are some lucky bastards. Yes I like curves and your now hot lady has some VERY DANGEROUS ONES. You are luckier that a dog with two dicks. Have fun with her for a hundred years. okdeacon

My wife

image.jpg

Reactions: lknforfun and manson
Reactions: Jambon and toolman2c
  • Love
Reactions: Readyu and Jambon
awesome and hot..keep sharing moreee...

My sexy wife

IMG_1241.JPG

Reactions: Readyu, Cuckolderia, DeepDesire and 5 others
  • Love
Reactions: Readyu