Showing Off My Slutty Wife

How would you want to do her?

• Total voters

Treer3

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2013
U.S.
Hi there! My shared ***** wife LOVES cocked and cummed tributes, Fakes, and obviously, dirty comments, too! So comment her DIRTY and I'll post more pics!
We are going to undress her and fuck her :)!
Just to get started:

Last edited:
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Geglu
Treer3 said:
Hi there! My shared ***** wife LOVES cocked and cummed tributes, and obviously, dirty comments, too! So comment her DIRTY and I'll post more pics! Just to get started:

I’d fuck the ***** hard in all 3 holes. Looks like she deserves a good hard fucking up the ass. Make the ***** beg for dick.

Reactions: Hor
All holes. But i love face fucking married women.

i just get spam when i click the photos, redirects to another site. junk.

Reactions: Krprice58
Imgchili is NOT spam. Every site got popups nowadays. Just close'em and go for a pic. But, as you wish, I'll remove'em right away from Imgchili and try other host.

Treer3 said:
Imgchili is NOT spam. Every site got popups nowadays. Just close'em and go for a pic. But, as you wish, I'll remove'em right away from Imgchili and try other host.

Sorry, nothing you need to do on your part, I guess it was just my experience with it. They're of course your photos so it's totally your choice of where to post them or if at all for that matter. Genuinely, thanks for sharing.

Allright then! Pic host changed! Just remember: every site has pop-ads nowadays, just ignore'em and click 'Continue to image', scroll down and stroke on :)

NOW to the pics. How'bout fucking her rough right on the beach?? I'd take some nice posed shots ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Nazareth and jps18
Very fuckable . She wears her bikini well . Any where , any time .

Treer3 said:
Allright then! Pic host changed! Just remember: every site has pop-ads nowadays, just ignore'em and click 'Continue to image', scroll down and stroke on :)

NOW to the pics. How'bout fucking her rough right on the beach?? I'd take some nice posed shots ;)

Hell yea I’d fuck her!

Treer3 said:
Just a lil 'bed secret': She reaches orgasm almost instantly when I call her 'You **********!' while pumping. Say your dirtiest version with that word and I'll post more pics!

she often takes off panties on the beach and starts posing 9what a *****;)

The fucking ***** needs to suck my dick!!

I would love to fuck that slutty ass of hers.

Id fuck.her anyway she wants shes well sexy xx

id love to fuck her all weekend long

nice and sloppy. leave the bikini on, pull it to the side, and destroy that pussy of hers. take a handful of her hair and pound her until I fill her with cum. Then you can have her back, dripping and used up.

Damn she looks great!

Wow so fuckable xxx

Here she is with my buddy:) I let him fuck her couple of times. Wanna see him actually doing her??

Last edited:
Reactions: zac1
Here u go:

Last edited:
Reactions: YungstudOH and Khel
Image removed ?

Treer3 said:
More 'Blue Bikini *****' stuff. What'd you do to her? And how deep?

Yes fuck her all day 20190413_161238_Film4.jpg 20190413_220607_Film4.jpg