Showing Wife naked to other men.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I know we have discussed this before, but not for quite some time, so I want to revive it.

I believe one of the basic forms of "Wife-Sharing" is showing your wife naked to other men, in whatever way you can. It is a real joy for any wife-sharer to see other men staring at his own wife's naked body, her lovely tits and hairy fuck-hole, and know he is thinking to himself "God, I'd love to fuck that guy's wife!"

I have been married three times, and I was able to get each of my wives naked before other men at some time during the marriages. It was most often at a nudist club, but there were other incidents, like back-yard swim parties in which everyone got really relaxed.

There were even times that I arranged for other guys to "accidentally" walk in or her, or spy on her through the window while she was naked. There was even once that I told her I wanted her to take her clothes off so that "John" could look at her.

She was reluctant at first, but she did as I asked, and then shook her tits in his face and shoved her hips forward while saying "My husband wants you to look at me, so go ahead and get a good look!" And all the time He was staring at her lovely hairy cunt and wishing he could fuck her, of course!

Have other husbands had the experience of actively showing their wives' naked bodies to other men? Tell us about it.

Reactions: eroticbbc4u and Enigma250
I'm not sure this really falls into the cuckold realm of my kinkiness, but on several occasions I have gone over to a guys house to suck his dick with the promise of getting to view naked pictures of his wife or girlfriend. I find that there is something kind of fun about knowing his wife or girlfriend has let him take these naked pictures of her, and now he is, unbeknownst to her, showing them to some unknown guy who is in their home sucking the mans cock. I do love looking at "real pictures" of women more than the staged ones.

Wife naked.? Yes !

I have been present and seen how my cousin did like to watch Aila when She was Naked just against him at our home. We had taken some vodka , not very much, but so that sex begin to be very interesting idea. You Know.!!!

Her sister husband did also had posssibility to look Her beautiful NAKED curves more than once. Once we were at their summer cottage place and some hours it was only we three, ( His Wife was coming later ) It was the very nice sunshining and warm day, we did not even drink any alcohol but the warm sun was doing its work.

Esko was laying there with his stomach against sunchair, upper than we, we were laying on the ground upper our cover and pillow. We were speaking there, I begin to open HER bikini, and Aila just was smiling me and Esko and then I took away her bra and Her 34D were free for us to see. I begin to open HER panties but we heard the voice, it was driving there. The friend family of them were coming there and SHE ofcourse wanted to wear HER bikini quickly and we said them that welcome, nice to see You, we were just taking sunshine here.

And some others toooooooo............

Reactions: Onceacuck, toolman2c and tomcollins
In our circle of friends, the wifes and GF's getting naked is normal. We were at a party at a hotel this last summer, and we walked into our friends room and his GF was laying there naked on the bed. My wife stripped her bikini off and joined her, and we watched them go at it kissing, fingering, licking etc... My buddy was behind my wife jerking off while she was on her knees with her ass in the air licking his GF. I tried to get him to fuck my wife, but he was not comfortable in front of his GF. This is just one of many similar experiences we have had.

Reactions: Geglu and toolman2c
Since I started this thread, I will tell this story here. After I was divorced, the second time, I knew a salesman who was always bragging about the women he was fucking. Once he had some pictures he showed me of the woman he was fucking at the time. She was naked and lay back with her legs apart to display her very hairy pussy.

He offered to introduce me to her, which I accepted. To make a long story short, I wound-up marrying her several months later. She did not know he had shown me the photos, and probably does not know to this day that he is still showing the lovely photos of MY wife's naked body to other men!

It is really exciting wiev, Yes. It has happened now quite a many times.

I distributed photos of my wife anonymously, Part 1

I once took an excellent, if I do say so myself, series of really hot pictures of my wife naked and posed in highly sexual and provocative poses This was before the digital age, and one couldn't get color photos of nudes developed. It was a dilemma, because I took them knowing I wanted to show them to others, partly so I could send them to other potential lovers for her. So I had to take B&W photos of her posing in various places, especially outdoors in campgrounds and parks where there was the excitement of our possibly getting caught. Later I rented a darkroom and spent a whole day developing several rolls of film, picking the best ones and blowing them up to 8x10s.I also made numerous smaller ones for easy distribution and even made one of her delicious spread wet cunt into a business card sized photo I carried in my wallet for years afterward. I didn't do it often, but I occasionally got a kick out of being in a bar talking to some dude and asking him if he wanted to see a picture of my wife, then taking out that cunt photo and handing it to him. Usually they'd laugh and think I was putting them on, but I'd assure them that it really was my wife's cunt they were looking at and not only that but she'd fuck anyone I brought home and asked her to fuck. I never had a single taker for some reason. They probably thought I was crazy.

Later she got nervous about having all those photos around and insisted I get rid of them. We argued about it for months because I was really proud of them, and she looked damned good in all of them. Finally it got to be such a point of contention that I promised her I'd destroy them, but I didn't. Instead, I started distributing them in strange towns when I traveled. I wanted to put our home phone number on them just to see what would happen, but I knew I didn't dare. I never told her what I'd done, and it wouldn't do to have strangers calling up and asking to fuck her and saying they'd seen her naked spreadeagled cunt picture with her beautiful smiling face showing. Once I took several of them into a mens dorm at a small college and secreted four or five of the 8x10s in the pages of phone books in the phone booths on each floor. I loved thinking about horny college boys finding them. I also took them to a large urban library and hid several 8x10s in large obscure engineering books that probably almost never got checked out. Once when we were driving through Mississippi, I left a bunch of the smaller ones on top of urinals each time we stopped and wrote on them "My Wife Loves Black Cock!" just to stir the racial pot a bit. But my favorite trick actually worked.

I still had a couple of the best 8x10s left a year later when we went on vacation in Florida. We had slowed down by then, but every once in awhile she would seriously "get in the mood" for some wild and crazy random cock, and one of her favorite places to act out was in coastal campgrounds full of horny college boys. She was already in her mid 30s by then but still hot as hell, and when she got in that mood she was up for anything. We ended up camping in a remote campground in the upper Florida Keys during spring break, and as always, she simply cruised around in high heel sandals and short, short blue jean shorts that I had taken the scissors to so that when she sat down the crotch was too thin to cover her pussy and her ass cheeks showed below the back. Combined with a tube top that barely contained her 38Ds and a good tan, she drew constant attention. I gave me a boner just to look at her walking out of our camp in those outfits or hers, outfits I had carefully picked to show her assets.

I would set up camp with a huge family tent we had with three "bedrooms" in it, one of which was her fuck parlor. I'd cover the floor with those large velour air mattresses, cover them with Persian bedspreads, and leave several copies of Penthouse laying around along with a big bottle of lubricant but no condoms. I kept a case of beer on ice in the foyer. Once it was all set up right, including a Penthouse on the picnic table outside for advertising, I'd go fishing and let nature take its course. That was the old method.

In the past when she was in her early to mid 20s that formula used to get her fucked almost non-stop for days, sometimes in our tent and often in other tents full of horny guys. Her record was an eleven man gang bang late one night in a big tent. It started off easily enough with her accepting an invitation from a bunch of college guys drinking around a fire to join them for a beer. She came and sat on the ground by the fire with her knees up and her hairy cunt lips protruding from the seam of her shorts, At first she'd be fairly demure and let them know she was married and just accepting their invitation for a quick beer before she had to get back to her husband. If she liked them, however, she'd accept a second or third beer, and the more she drank the more she'd let her knees spread. Of course, everyone pretty much knew it was a game, but she was so good looking and hot that college boys had a hard time believing that she would actually put out. As she got more and more careless with her legs, it didn't take them long to see what she was offering in the flickering firelight: a wet and hairy cunt with a Levi crotch seam running up the crack. I can tell you that the sight of her straining wet cunt in firelight was too much for any real man; I had carefully cut those shorts to make it so and wouldn't let her wear them until they made her pussy impossible to conceal when she was sitting and barely concealable when she was standing.

Reactions: eroticbbc4u
I distributed photos of my wife anonymously, Part 2

They had a large tent, too, and when one of them grabbed her hand and led her in she stopped in front of the door and slipped out of her shorts and t-shirt in sight of the others. There were five of them, and they cheered at her naked ass and promptly slipped in behind her and took turns fucking her every which way. When the first one of them was completely worn out, he slipped out and began to tell guys in other campsites that there was some hot bitch pulling a train in his tent. Six more guys came into the tent in the dark and fucked her over the next couple of hours, and she thought it was hot as hell that she couldn't even see them. They just mounted her and got their rocks off and a couple of times they had her DP'd, one of her favorite things, and airtight with three cocks. Eleven guys may not sound like much but some of them got off three or four times, so she was pretty much cock filled and humping for several hours. I was standing in the dark in front of our camp watching the whole thing go down and stroking my dick, and it was the hottest thing we'd ever done up to then. She later surpassed that record considerably in Jamaica, but that's another story spelled out in some of my earlier posts.

On this trip, however, she was older and more careful and a bit less confident while looking around at all the hot young college chicks. She even told me, foolishly, that she wasn't sure she really "had it" anymore, that she wasn't sure anyone would still want to fuck her. I took that as a challenge, so while she was walking around and sunbathing on the beach in a tiny hot bikini, I went to the two large men's restrooms in that campground and taped an 8x10 of her showing both her beautiful face and fine cunt spread out on top of a picnic table in another campground that could have been the place we were in. I taped one in the last stall of each restroom, but I didn't stop there. This time I wrote in large letters with a Magic Marker on the wall beside her picture: "This is my wife and she loves to fuck strangers. Don't believe me? Go to campsite 115 and ask her for some pussy. If she's not there, look for her walking around or sunbathing on the beach and approach her. If you're nice about it she won't say no. We'll be here for three more days, and I love for her to fuck strangers." I dated the note and put the time and left.

I posted one, then walked across the campground to post another. I had left her reclining in a lounger in front of our campsite drinking a pina colada and wearing a thin low cut sundress with nothing on under it. In the bright Florida sunshine it was almost transparent, and she had her knees up enough so that if anyone looked carefully as they approached they could get a peek of her hairy pussy. She looked fuckable as all hell, which, btw, she was. By the time I got back from the second rest room and was walking up to our camp, I saw her stepping into the tent with a tall Native American dude who looked to be in his 50s. I had seen him coming into the first rest room as I left, and I guess he had the balls to go straight to campsite 115 and check it out immediately. I slowed down to let them get started and detoured by several camps full of college boys, making a mental note of where she could go at night if things got slow. They never got slow. She pretty much spent the next two days on her back taking on anyone who walked into our tent, and after my advertising campaign there was no shortage of takers, including several of the park rangers, nearly all of the black maintenance workers, most of whom came back several times, two vacationing Georgia Highway Patrolmen, and numerous college boys and married men who sneaked over.

I had picked the camp with care in an isolated nook of the campground with no campsites nearby and my truck blocking the view so that men would feel confident fucking there away from wives and girlfriends and also because part of our advertising was that she made no attempt to be quiet when she was getting fucked. In fact, you could hear her thirty yards away, and when I came back from my detour that afternoon there were already several guys sitting at our picnic table listening to the Indian fuck her inside the tent, and he was doing a good job. She later told me he had the biggest dick she'd ever seen, and he came back two more times before we left. I came up and sat down like a stranger and really got off on listening to my wife fuck while the guys at the table talked about who was going next and asking what the deal was. Some of them were worried that her husband would come back and be pissed, so I finally identified myself and pretty much controlled the flow into her bed for the rest of the afternoon. I tried hard to count them because I really enjoyed knowing the how many cocks she serviced and how many loads of cum she took in her three willing holes. In fact, that was our name for those kinds of vacations: cock hunts, but I lost track somewhere around 15 that day. By dark she wanted a break and some food so the remaining guys wandered off to their own camps after they got off, and she and I drove into town for dinner laughing our asses off at our success. She was truly fired up by then and having a grand time. When we got back, she showered and got ready for some more, but we'd had several stiff drinks by then and I didn't feel like being the ringmaster that night. She said she was just getting warmed up, so she put on her pussy shorts and a t-shirt with no bra and went cruising. By then, of course, every man in the campground was looking for the hot married chick from Texas who was taking on all comers, so she spent half the night fucking in tents, fucking standing up in the bushes, fucking in the men's room, pulling a six man train on the beach, and fucking wherever anyone wanted to fuck her or sucking cock for those that didn't. She didn't even try to count, which disappointed me, but I could tell from the steady stream of gawkers the next morning that she'd gotten around plenty.

She slept in late while I ran off guys coming to fuck her that morning, and when she woke up she went down to the beach topless in a string bottom and promptly met some sailor anchored in the bay who had heard about her and come looking for her. He rowed her out to his sailboat and fucked her for hours, and he must have been good because we could hear her screaming across the bay like she was right next door. Later, I got out my binoculars and watched them lounging naked and making out on his catamaran. Once I saw her roll over and begin to suck his dick and several other guys on the beach were watching, too. One of them yelled across the water at him, "Hey, asshole, you've had yours, send her back to shore so we can get ours!" The sailor shot them the finger, but I saw her laugh. He rowed her back late that afternoon, and she smiled and laughed as she walked topless back to our tent through the throngs of horny college boys cheering her.

She asked me if I was okay with this, and I told her she could never fuck too many cocks for me. She said simply, "Then let 'em in. I'm really ready tonight." I did, and she spent that night fucking in our tent. I tried to sleep on a cot in the other room, but it was impossible with her noise and all the guys crowding in, not to mention my excitement. It was a dream come true for me, and I wanted to see just how far she'd go or if she'd fuck herself out. Apparently there was no limit, and, again, I have no idea how many guys she fucked that night, but it wasn't as many as the previous night according to her, and the next day it slowed down even more. Five or six hung over college boys showed up at our camp that morning and she graciously fucked or sucked them off, but then things slowed down. I'm sure they would have picked up again that night, but it was always a curious phenomenon to me that a lot of men don't want to fuck a woman who will fuck anyone, even when she's a hot looker. A couple of the black maintenance dudes stopped by after lunch and tag teamed her fairly quickly since they were working, but that was it.

I distributed photos of my wife anonymously, Part 3

She ended up going sailing with her sailor friend that afternoon and spending the night on his boat, and when she came in the next day no one was waiting to fuck her. Not only that but she had a sort of dreamy look that told me she was falling for the sailor. He was some Aussie dude sailing around the world, she said, and he had a huge dick and an insatiable appetite for her pussy. He also told her he loved true sluts like her and was excited by her appetite for strange cock, especially his. She was clearly smitten, and the next day she asked me if she could sail down the coast with him to Key West for a couple of days. He wanted to invite several friends of his to crew and she was to be their cook and ***** for the trip. I enthusiastically consented and agreed to pick her up in Key West three days later, so that was the end of her gang fucking in that campground. I'd guess that she took at least 50 or 60 loads from at lest 30 or 40 guys, maybe even more, maybe less, but I'm not sure, and neither was she. She didn't share my enthusiasm for counting anyway. It was all about how many dicks for me. She just liked to have a steady stream of horny men who wanted to fuck her. She was into pleasing men, not counting them.

I took my time driving to Key West, excited as hell about her being crew pussy on a large catamaran, and when I got there she didn't show up at our meeting place for an extra day. I was worried sick, but she was all aglow when we met the next day. They had been delayed by the winds, she said, and had to anchor each night in remote bays. For two nights the three guys on board shared her for a few hours, but the third night the Aussie took her ashore on Big Pine Key and made her pull another train in a KOA campground while he sat in the tent and watched. She didn't count, but she was sure it was the largest one she'd ever done, maybe as many as 25 or 30 college boys because the Aussie kept going out and bringing back more. She said he was very proud of her the next morning and called her "Quite the extraordinary little tart!"

Then she hit me with the corker: he had told her he was in love with her and wanted her to sail away with him! He said she could support them by selling pussy in various ports while he acted as her pimp and protector. In fact his boat would be her floating brothel. I knew she'd always been curious about selling pussy, and I could see that she was considering it. I couldn't blame her. He was a strapping stud of a man, 6'4 and hung like a horse, tan and strong and in his early 30s, and she'd found the sailing life exciting as hell. We talked about it, and were both excited about his offer. We decided on a compromise. How about if she just sailed the Bahamas, his next stop, with him for a few weeks to see how she liked it, then flew back to Dallas. I had to be back at work in a few days, but she didn't work, so it was feasible. I can't say I was totally happy about it at the time, because I suspected that she'd found a soul mate in the Aussie, but I was delighted that she'd fucked so many guys and was eagerly fucking again, so I agreed. I also agreed to fly her back to him wherever he was if that's what she wanted when she came home. She insisted that we have no contact until she was ready to come home, if she ever was. It sounds cruel, but she knew me well and knew it would inflame me endlessly to not know where she was or who she was fucking but know that she was the only ***** on a floating brothel in the Caribbean. She was right, of course.

We parted, appropriately, at Sloppy Joe's Bar that afternoon, and I didn't see her or hear from her again for nine long weeks. I practically jacked myself to death thinking about her sailing naked with that stud and selling pussy through the islands, and when she finally showed up back in Dallas, she had some great, great stories to tell. Turns out he liked black cock sluts best of all, and since the blacks were so poor in the islands, he let them fuck her for free, only charging the occasional white guy or renting her out for sex parties on big motor yachts. She fucked a bunch of black dudes at every island they hit all the way from the Bahamas to Jamaica, which she fell in love with, not least of all for all the fine black cock she was getting. So much so, in fact, that she left him for some monster cock black dude who we later went back to see many times. I'd say my photos worked.

I still maintain that it is perfectly normal for a husband to want to show his wife's naked body to other men. I have been married three times, and was able to get each of them naked before other men at some time during our marriage.

Sometimes it was at nudist clubs or beaches, and sometimes it was at home with friends when everyone got "casual". There have also been photos which I shared with others, as well as well-planned "accidents" in which one or more of our male friends walked in on her when her tits and pussy were completely *******.

I love the fact that so many other men have seen my wife's lovely naked body!!

Reactions: Onceacuck
OldenKinky said:
I'm not sure this really falls into the cuckold realm of my kinkiness, but on several occasions I have gone over to a guys house to suck his dick with the promise of getting to view naked pictures of his wife or girlfriend. I find that there is something kind of fun about knowing his wife or girlfriend has let him take these naked pictures of her, and now he is, unbeknownst to her, showing them to some unknown guy who is in their home sucking the mans cock. I do love looking at "real pictures" of women more than the staged ones.

I think a lot of men get turned on showing their wife off to other men. I have had similar experiences like yours. The first time was with a guy I met in a
adult video store. He invited me to share a video booth with him. When I did, he took out some pictures he said was of his wife. It showed her bound to a bed in different wide open positions. When I questioned if it was really his wife, he pointed to a close up one showing a man's watch on her wrist and then pointed to his own watch to show me they were the same. He had me talk dirty about his wife and tell him what I would do to her while he jacked off. After he cum he sucked me off. We met and did it a few more times after that.

Co-Workers View My Wife On My Computer

It used to be one of my favorite adventures. I left a picture of my bare breasted wife as my desk top picture on my computer at work. That was enough for awhile just knowing it was there although there was little chance that anyone else would view it because my office was private.

It wasn't enough. I left work one day to make a call, and then called up a young male assistant requesting that he pull up a file I had forgotten to take with me, and forward it to me at home. I knew when he booted up my computer the first thing he was going to see was my wife naked. I didn't say a word as I guided him through the process of retrieving the necessary file.

There was no chance he wasn't going to not only call his buddies to my office to see my wife, but assumed they'd copy and share the picture with others. I could "feel" it the next day when I walked into the building and saw their faces.
I was so turned on I wanted to masturbate in the restroom.

He now had the password to my computer, and I didn't change it, but just started leaving different pictures of my wife in all her glory. Any doubt I may have had disappeared during the company Christmas party where she was over whelmed by the attention paid her by my male co-workers.

I also took pictures of her while sleeping naked with a 35mm camera. I checked the different policies of several large retailers regarding the development of nude pictures, and settled on Walgreens. I told them I was concerned about one of the rolls because I didn't think I'd use the correct film. Couple of nerds took the film, and the same two nerds were there when I picked up the developed film. The look on their faces told me everything I needed to know. They'd seen my sleeping wife naked, and probably scanned them to share with their buddies. They've probably seen her in person as well.

Turns me on plenty.

Reactions: toolman2c and kmbe
Howwee: I can imagine how turned on you must be showing your wife in all her glory to strangers. Hopefully she will encoaurge her to cuckold you with oen so he can feel of her body rather than a pic!

Reactions: Geglu
I did the same thing but the man I suck his cock he wants to do this in my house and in my bedroom watching pictures of my wife while I suck his cock...It was very perverted :)

I have sent naked pics of my wife (without face) to her friends husband from a anonymous email and seen their replies

becontree2001uk said:
Howwee: I can imagine how turned on you must be showing your wife in all her glory to strangers. Hopefully she will encoaurge her to cuckold you with oen so he can feel of her body rather than a pic!

I am a cuckold we just don't talk about it, but she knows that I know. Once in awhile I get looks of pity/scorn/disgust from friends. "Oh we have sex regularly...every leap year."

One of the hottest scenes I produced happened when our son was about fourteen.

We had a knock if the door is closed rule, other wise you can just walk into our bedroom. My wife had just gotten home from work, and stripped down to her bikini panties before sitting down. As is her custom she massaged her very large breasts after a day of being constrained in her bra. When they were ******* to the AC her nipples went rock solid. I had left the door open when I came into the bedroom in the back of my mine wondering if my son might pop into the room to ask about dinner or just talk about school.

He did, and she still had a breast in each hand.

He came to a sudden stop his eyes glued to his mother's breasts before turning beet red, apologizing and left the room.
My wife laughed, and said she hoped she hadn't ruined him for life. Didn't know for sure how I was supposed to take that, but she threw a robe on before going to his room to make sure he realized he had done nothing wrong.

We had some pretty hot sex that night.

I have shown my friends pictures of my wife posing in slutty positions. I have one fishing buddy who I see once a year and I told her that her jacks off to her pics. she posed and got me to take a few for him to wank to. All the pics show her smiling face and I get off knowing that they will wank to her and cum over her.

Reactions: Geglu
I'm another one who leaves photos of my wife on laptops and phones, tablets without a screen lock.

Reactions: kmbe
I like to tape up her picture in the bathroom stalls of truck stops flashw:addy 4.JPG

Reactions: Geglu, oppor, eroticbbc4u and 1 other person
dildo.jpg puppy.png
IMG_0023.JPG
Hello all, I am bi male sub who recently found a strong dom who is now controlling my life. I have asked for this as i know I am weak male who knows i cannot please a women and know my place as a good slut for strong men. He has directed me to post pics of my wife here so others can both see I am doing as directed and also enjoy her pictures. I know this may be seen as perverted and breaking trust with wife who would die if she knew I was doing this, but it is something as a submissive I must do to please my dom. I hope he continues his control. He has already taken control of my computer and gained admin privileges while making me a standard user. I cannot add or delete any programs and he has changed many things on the computer to please himself, specifically the screen saver. Every day its a new embarrassing pic that I must hide from wife. But each day i hurry to the computer to see what awaits me. Here are the pics I hope you enjoy. The one captioned is a cuckold fantasy I would love to happen but she is too conservative to ever do. So I make these and stroke my little dick
clitbuzzer.jpg
cooking.JPG
Freetits.jpg
IMG_0023.JPG

dildo.jpg IMG_2750.JPG puppy.png 523168017_Ready_123_553lojean.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eroticbbc4u, Geglu, Nazareth and 2 others