• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Showing Wife naked to other men.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
where are pictures posted?

Reactions: Geglu
Absolutely. Few things I love more than ******** my wife to other men. I love watching someone new see a pic or a video of her and see their face change. Making her strip live for someone new or a stranger is even better.

Reactions: toolman2c and Geglu
Several years ago we had a major renovation with 5-6 contractors in our house for 8-9 hours a day for months. The head contractor was a guy we knew for years as our kids went to school together. I have a couple hundred pictures of Karen on my computer that were taken at a couple of boudoir photoshoots. Some very erotic photographs of her in lingerie, teddies and skimpy dresses.

I had set up my laptop to rotate through all of the erotic photographs as my screen saver. So every few seconds a picture of Karen would pop up on my computer. I found it so erotic knowing that the contractors were getting a good look at my wife in various states of undress, in lingerie and in some cases her tits, ass and pussy. Karen was notorious for walking around the house in a tight tank top and no bra with her nipples sticking out and the contractors all getting a good look. A couple of the guys asked me one day if we were swingers and I just laughed but walked away excited to know that the guys had been talking about my wife's sex life and I'm sure a discussion about fucking her. To my knowledge nothing ever did happen between Karen and any of the guys but I sure did fantasize about walking in someday to find her naked and all of them taking turns on her.

DSC_0333d.jpg DSC_0166.JPG DSC_0602a.jpg DSC_0505a.jpg

Reactions: eroticbbc4u, Geglu, okdeacon and 3 others
I love the first picture of her in the blue number. I fantasize about unclipping the clasp and ******** her beautiful pussy. Has she ever cucked you? Please say yes because that pussy unshared would be sinful. Many men need to enjoy it.

Reactions: Geglu and Buckwild
zippless said:
I love the first picture of her in the blue number. I fantasize about unclipping the clasp and ******** her beautiful pussy. Has she ever cucked you? Please say yes because that pussy unshared would be sinful. Many men need to enjoy it.
Ohhhh yes.... she has cucked me. Many have been between those legs including the photographer that took those pics.

Reactions: mrs redback, Geglu and okdeacon
Good girl.

Reactions: toolman2c
kik group #humiliateasianme

I have sent her photos to complete strangers on chatrooms.
Also, we enjoy ordering pizza whenever we stay at hotels, and the very lucky delivery guy gets to enjoy Cindy topless or with very little on.
Always a major turn on.
Also, we are on this video app called Periscope and show her off that way.
On occasion, we have driven through a drive thru window after going clubbing with her ********** naked on the passenger seat.
Always a fun show,

Reactions: Geglu, eroticbbc4u, Nazareth and 1 other person
alexcindy1978 said:
I have sent her photos to complete strangers on chatrooms.
Also, we enjoy ordering pizza whenever we stay at hotels, and the very lucky delivery guy gets to enjoy Cindy topless or with very little on.
Always a major turn on.
Also, we are on this video app called Periscope and show her off that way.
On occasion, we have driven through a drive thru window after going clubbing with her ********** naked on the passenger seat.
Always a fun show,
You should share her pics here.

If nudist resort and swinger club counts then yes....but unfortunately no other cock has penetrated her cunts yet.

I've been convincing my wife for add another cock to join with us for long but she was always seen to unsure about it until lately I told my wife that I showed her nudes & sex pics to my out of town new friend but haven't introduce him to my wife just yet & worry to dead if she got upset to find out.It's totally surprise me that she was on the other hand didn't even get mad but her reaction was shock at first then started to ask how my friend's respond about her sex body when he saw her sex pics later when we went to bed.I asked her what would be her reaction if she finally meet him in person,she reply she'll act like nothing happen & if he brought up to us about those pics she'll consider may let him see her nudes in reality then see it from there.I think we're up for game & no doubt she was ready for another cock to join with me..She'll go for it as long as she feel safe & comfortable.She also asked if he was clean of STD & that leave an option she'll let him go for bareback since she fixed..So I put forward a little more by asking if she let him join with if he'll show up she finally agrees to let him in.This is all live event & I'm still in totally surprise by her willingness to fuck him even she has never met him at all unfortunate I can't ****** his name due to his privacy right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu, whitewife696969, Nazareth and 1 other person
sdsmwm said:
I did the same thing but the man I suck his cock he wants to do this in my house and in my bedroom watching pictures of my wife while I suck his cock...It was very perverted :)
Thats exactly what I do. Men come to my house and i kneel for them in wifes clothes and her 40J bra and they watch her vids and pics and I suck them off and they sometimes spunk into her bras or knickers or her pillow or toothbrush etc

Reactions: Welshhub55
Like many here a lot of people have seen my wife naked or near naked on a beach or road trip. She liked being naked as a passenger.
but the hottest time was when she agreed to be our private topless waitress for me and a friend we had met 2 days earlier. We had been out on the town and wound up at a strip club where a stripper talked my wife into being our topless waitress. Seeing her strip to panties on our return to the hotel was an awesome and erotic sight. Our new friend coulndt take his eyes off her. Showing her near naked, in the flesh, to another man is far better than showing a picture.
That was 15 or 16 yrs ago. That man has become a good friend and has seen her naked many times since.

Onceacuck said:
Like many here a lot of people have seen my wife naked or near naked on a beach or road trip. She liked being naked as a passenger.
but the hottest time was when she agreed to be our private topless waitress for me and a friend we had met 2 days earlier. We had been out on the town and wound up at a strip club where a stripper talked my wife into being our topless waitress. Seeing her strip to panties on our return to the hotel was an awesome and erotic sight. Our new friend coulndt take his eyes off her. Showing her near naked, in the flesh, to another man is far better than showing a picture.
That was 15 or 16 yrs ago. That man has become a good friend and has seen her naked many times since.
Great story. Similar to friends seeing my wife naked on numerous occasions.

Howwee said:
Co-Workers View My Wife On My Computer

It used to be one of my favorite adventures. I left a picture of my bare breasted wife as my desk top picture on my computer at work. That was enough for awhile just knowing it was there although there was little chance that anyone else would view it because my office was private.

It wasn't enough. I left work one day to make a call, and then called up a young male assistant requesting that he pull up a file I had forgotten to take with me, and forward it to me at home. I knew when he booted up my computer the first thing he was going to see was my wife naked. I didn't say a word as I guided him through the process of retrieving the necessary file.

There was no chance he wasn't going to not only call his buddies to my office to see my wife, but assumed they'd copy and share the picture with others. I could "feel" it the next day when I walked into the building and saw their faces.
I was so turned on I wanted to masturbate in the restroom.

He now had the password to my computer, and I didn't change it, but just started leaving different pictures of my wife in all her glory. Any doubt I may have had disappeared during the company Christmas party where she was over whelmed by the attention paid her by my male co-workers.

I also took pictures of her while sleeping naked with a 35mm camera. I checked the different policies of several large retailers regarding the development of nude pictures, and settled on Walgreens. I told them I was concerned about one of the rolls because I didn't think I'd use the correct film. Couple of nerds took the film, and the same two nerds were there when I picked up the developed film. The look on their faces told me everything I needed to know. They'd seen my sleeping wife naked, and probably scanned them to share with their buddies. They've probably seen her in person as well.

Turns me on plenty.
i i have done this, show pics on work PC when ordered by a dom I was chatting to at the time, he made me leave the pics up and go away from the desk but make sure that there were reasons for others to go to look for things on my desk. I loved it

Reactions: shellbeyourslut
I have been made to do this by a dom I was chatting to on line there were at least three people saw her , legs open. It made me so horny

Part 1

I too had tried many ways of ******** my wife..

the most outrages one I did was, letting her sister husband find the photos and her messenger screenname I did for her.

Now, bear in mind, her sister husband used to like my wife and wanted to date her. But she and I already dating so he had no chance.
he eventually dated and married her sister.

I found out later that he stills has the hots for my wife and sometimes they would chat over AOL chatroom. Nothing erotic just normal daily family life and kids.

There was a power outage in their house and need a place to stay since is in the winter.since my wife was traveling for work, so I decided to leave her a semi nude picture of her near the computer and also the computer on with the messenger chat on with the screen name shown,
He is pretty good with computer, so I will ask him to look at her computer since is running slow.

I though is, he will see the picture in the book next to the computer and when he open the computer he sees the messenger. Once he sees those two things, he would maybe message her later though messenger. A long shot but hopefully it played out.

Took half a day and their power was back on and they went back to their house. After they left, I did chores and attend the kids until finally 10 PM I was in the computer room. I saw picture did moved so I know he looked at it. I check the messenger, no chat request or anything. I was alittle disappointed. I was hoping he would contact her on messenger and I can find out what he thinks.

That was the picture I left for him to find.

Finally on the third day, while I was on the computer working, I see a chat request and it reads " MMMMMMMM".

989.JPG

Reactions: Welshhub55, hotwife70 and Nazareth
subbby1 said:
i i have done this, show pics on work PC when ordered by a dom I was chatting to at the time, he made me leave the pics up and go away from the desk but make sure that there were reasons for others to go to look for things on my desk. I loved it

That’s so hot. Don’t you just love that your coworkers are walking around thinking of your wife’s pussy? Which pics did you leave up? Have you done it again?

With my ex, our bull at the time made me set up a pseudonym email account and send my wife’s boss pics of her, without her knowledge. I loved it, and thought that was it. Then like 4 months later he replied at like 3 in the morning on a Saturday and asked who I was, why did I send him those pics, was I sure I had the right person, etc. At our bull’s urging and direction, we started a several month email conversation with him. Told him I was a guy she had an affair with and that she recently ended it. Said I knew he was her boss, and sent them out of anger one night. Apologized profusely. He responded by asking if I had more. It was so unbelievably hot. Knowing he was looking at her in the office all day after seeing the most recent pics and videos and stories about her that we sent.

Reactions: DomCole
shellbeyourslut said:
That’s so hot. Don’t you just love that your coworkers are walking around thinking of your wife’s pussy? Which pics did you leave up? Have you done it again?

With my ex, our bull at the time made me set up a pseudonym email account and send my wife’s boss pics of her, without her knowledge. I loved it, and thought that was it. Then like 4 months later he replied at like 3 in the morning on a Saturday and asked who I was, why did I send him those pics, was I sure I had the right person, etc. At our bull’s urging and direction, we started a several month email conversation with him. Told him I was a guy she had an affair with and that she recently ended it. Said I knew he was her boss, and sent them out of anger one night. Apologized profusely. He responded by asking if I had more. It was so unbelievably hot. Knowing he was looking at her in the office all day after seeing the most recent pics and videos and stories about her that we sent.
Thats really hot...