Shy Wife Who Had It

• Thread starterBelgian Cuckie
  • Start date

Belgian Cuckie

Could she be turned on?
Beloved Member
May 14, 2017
-My wife Sabine is now 45 year young and 1,75m tall, weight 85kg. Her body has taken some weight over the years but still a body to get very hard from.Breast size 85D and half hanging with big nipples. And has a sexy big firm ass. She has a tight cunt with little lips and is very short shaved. She is not so sexual active and not to find for change.(but what I will tell about her later will give you another view about her potential)

With what I know about Sabine she is a little bit DOM in normal life and towards me but SUB against other men who get close to her. (Sub in a certain way... not that she is crawling till now)

I had before her many girlfriends who I also fucked with and when Sabine met me she was still virgin and 17years old. Before she had also some boyfriends but with what she want talk about it was light fondling on her tits (without taking them out) and kissing. I took her virginity at 17years and after we where 3months together.
In the beginning she wanted all I wanted. We lived not yet together but the time we where together we spend in kissing and fondling. fondling her breasts underneath her shirt while much people passed by, or letting her suck my cock in the car while driving or fucking her in the car standing somewhere on a dark parking lot. I fingered her while driving underneath her jacked and ones she even sucked me in the car with a friend of us sleeping in the back of the car. All stuff i was lucky with she wanted.
That changed the moment we where living together and her sex-hunger disappeared very quickly so we had sex only ones a week. She never wanted to swallow or take my semen in her mouth and do not want anal neither.
After marriage in 1994 it does not change either and in 1996 Sex life was going more and more in negative way. It was 1998, she was 26. We had a negative period there but we decide to stay toghether. Sometimes I could get her very horny and I could see she had the horny moments such thing as exhibition. We where driving on highway in summer and she had a top and short jeans. I was horny and while she was sleeping i touched her tits and felt her nipples grow. She awaked and laughed and i went further. Till the moment she had taken her short jeans pants down and I was fingering her. With my knee I took control of the car and pulled down her top revealing her tits. She said that others made see it but let me go on her. I passed by another car with a family inside it and she do nothing to hold me from showing her tits and spread legs. And I was fondling and squeezing her tits while fingering her till she came. That was for me a new revelation about her but could not do it again afterwards.
In 2002 (at the age of 30) image1.JPG I was driving with my wife when she talked about sex (something she does not often) she asked me if every cock would feel the same in a pussy (she had never had another one in her body) I said no and after some talk about this I asked if she could try she would do it... even with my blessing. She said she does not know and that we would see later about that.
That moment it began to clear in my head about seeing her to be mounted by another man or men.
Half 2002 I had to leave for a while for work and I talked again about the fact she had asked about other cocks and I said if she had the chance when i was away to have another cock she could with my blessing. She laughed and said it would never happen. Before leaving I had explained her about how a computer worked to send mail and such and how messenger works.
When I was away it took about 2weeks before someone on messenger contacted her. It was all new for her and she answered with pleasure the talk from him. She notified me that chat was great and she was mailing with another Belgian man and that it was good for her loneliness in the evenings.
I followed the conversations from close. (I had made her account and followed by reading her mails)
From day to day "Ivo" was getting closer and closer in hot conversations and i had big eyes when he began to ask about her sex life. She said she was not so much good in sex and was pity about herself towards me because she wanted so much she was hornier for me so I would be satisfied also. The conversations between them where hotter and hotter and she wanted even to see him. She mailed me that she had met this "Ivo" and she wanted to see him because she was getting hornier by the day he was talking to her. I said he could fuck her but she had to wait till I was back again. They both agreed and the mails and conversations began to become sluty. She agreed to Ivo to let him take her virgin ass and also she would learn swallowing from him. She was fully in his power and went sluty by day. she masturbated every day at home and at her work, she began to take more care of her body (pictures will show how great she was) she shaved and even phoned me ones in the middle of the day while she was masturbating and I had to hear her cum heavily) he began to give her another name in his mails. Something never before she would let say that someone to her. From that moment on he called her ***** and she took it without problem. She mentioned to me she wanted to fuck first with "Ivo" alone and after that she would see if we could fuck with 3toghether. She even looked to get a "sex"-vacation in Spain with the 3of us. He almost was getting her to not wear underwear any more when going to work but that was too early. I had asked years after another to let me make nude pictures from her and never wanted this. "Ivo asked it about 2times and I was getting nude pictures she had taken by herself from her horny body and she even sends some to "Ivo". She was unbelievable another woman and she loved me because I let discover her herself. She said to "Ivo" that he was the person who made her like that and she was happy it would make our sex life together much better (even without "Ivo")
For a reason his ex girlfriend was getting back to him he had broke with Sabine. She was angry and very sad and asked him even when his girlfriend wanted she could fuck me so she could after all this waiting let him fuck her. He do not take contact any more and there was about 1week she was sad.
I tried to put her together. "Ivo" was in that period working as a drug she needed to stay horny and sluty. I never saw her like that. It was something she do not know either.
After a while she had a phone message from someone who had a rendezvous with his mistress and had send it to the wrong number. Sabine was sending back he had the wrong number. After a few messages they had a conversation and they called each other. They made a rendezvous to drink something together in the day (nothing more)
They saw each other like that 3 or 4 times in daytime. Then Sabine called me if she could go out one night with him, going to the restaurant. I said it sounded like it would be the night she would be fucked. She said it would not happen because she does not want.
When she called me the day after to tell how her night out was she told she was been fucked by "Kurt". She told she was wearing a nice short summer dress and they had made rendezvous on a parking lot. They had talked sometimes till he had put his hand on her naked knee and from there on they kissed, he fondled her tits and went under her dress between her legs when they decided to go to a motel( In Gent behind the train station there are rendezvous motels paid pro hour)
she said he had fucked her like me and it do not was more special then she taught. She said he fucked her missionary with condom and further she do not wanted to say any more about. I guess she sucked his cock a little and he fingered her) that was the only time she let her fuck by "Kurt" even when had a drink sometimes together.
When I was back home our sex life was getting more aroused but not like she was with "Ivo". He made her say things and do some things and she wanted it.
After a while we had no more sex. She seemed not to be in need and I was sexual a mess because of that. After we dessided to start all over again and she changed towards me in a matter that she was again in love with me and let me fuck her again.
I even had her cum about 7times in one afternoon. I could touch her between her legs and she let me I took her tits out of her top (with the curtains open next to the street and the only thing she said someone could see her like that but let it happen. The dog was even there and i took him close to her and pointed to her tits and he licked her tits and nipples for about 5minutes and the only thing she said was that was wrong but she let it happen. With the curteans open i could not take her pants fully of other ways I had spread her legs and let him lick her.
Now she is again not more interrested in sex
So that is in big lines about our sex life
You see, even she is a shy and not wanting female she has potential to be a slut/slave or *****
What i want is to find someone where she would talk to. (She knows i would like to see her spread for other men but don't want it and don't want to hear about it)
Someone who would make her do the things like ordered and let her be trained to be a slut.
I would like to see every step she makes.
She has it deep inside her but need someone to awake her

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple, Cojelon, Horny wolf and 1 other person
I heard similar experiences from some of our sosial surroundings. We tried for them to join us. But no chance.