Sissy Blowjobs

• Thread starterBlackFeeder
  • Start date
nothing more pleasureable than drinking a blk mans sperm, unless of course he is spilling that wonderful seed into my ass

I have been some sorts of a sissie since I was 12 or 13 when I secretly started using my mother's lipsticks. But my fantasies were all about women till I turned about 17. It was then when I developed an interest for black cocks as well. But it was another three years till I finally got the opportunity to use my red girli-like lips on a black dick. The experience was magic. But I kind of grew out of this sissie stuff when I reached my late 20's.

i wanta bj you. are u in n.y?

BlackFeeder's definitely on my wavelength. White sissies, CDs, trannies, shemales, give the best blowjobs. Simple as that. There is no competition. The love you have and the passion for my cock as you worship and suck it is pretty damn amazing. Plus, you bitches always swallow nut. I've never had one of you that wouldn't swallow my load.

BlackTop said:
BlackFeeder's definitely on my wavelength. White sissies, CDs, trannies, shemales, give the best blowjobs. Simple as that. There is no competition. The love you have and the passion for my cock as you worship and suck it is pretty damn amazing. Plus, you bitches always swallow nut. I've never had one of you that wouldn't swallow my load.

oh baby you're driving me crazy, i sooooo wanna swallow your loads, let me live on your cum! ill never waste a drop i promise. message me for pics daddy, i really wanna meet you and that big black cock

Canddy

SIR, please show us your cock, ppppplease.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackFeeder, i cannot believe I missed one of your posts. You make me want you so badd.
I have to settle for slightly lesser Black men. Of course I suck off white also if there is a reason.
Love, MsGary

1 thing better than sissy bj is teasing a bbm

i like giving bjs but my asspussy tremibles and dips anal lube when i can ****** myself to 3 or 4 older stronger hairy aggresive top black daddies with my new brazil-cut thong 2pc. white bikinin. The fun really starts when they begun to fight over the possiblity of snatching me up , over their massive shoulder, then take me back to their room to forcfully split my cherry ass virginity, then continous ass pounding me til morning light, ensuring my total submission to my new black daddies man cock...

I love sucking men

Reactions: Readyu
BlackFeeder said:
I'm sat here at and my hard cock is covered in my sissy slut's saliva. She is worshipping my cock with her warm wet mouth. My legs are spread wide and she is licking every inch of meat and my balls with her tongue.

I think a sissy adores black cock so much that when she gives a blowjob it is an intense experience. When I look down into her eyes as she suckles my cockhead, I see how much love she has for my penis. Her lips and warm mouth acting like a sucking pussy purely for my pleasure.

She sucks and sucks, moaning softly as she tastes my precum on her tongue. Doing all she can to coax the hot cum from my balls. And then this is my favorite part; the actual orgasm. Watching her face as my cumload begins to flood her mouth, watching her swallow the sperm so hungrily, jerking and milking my cock, sucking passionately till she is convinced my load has finished.

There is nothing like getting your cock worshipped by a white sissy slut.
I suvked cock when 14. Just a friend who needed relief. Bu soon Balck boys knew I was a serious cocksucker and wanted the same treatment. So at 15 I was sucking off black cocks and very aggressively seeking them for the pleasure of sucking those beautiful, healthy , big cocks.
Completely different than whtie boys. Black boys have MAN Cocks very young. I was hooked on Balck cum immediately. Swallowing whtie boys cum, i could tai fit or leave it. But from black boys I wanted their cum and as much as I could get from as many different cocks as possible. Also repeat as often as possible with the boys who considered me their "GUrlFriend"
Lo,ve Belle 'cum hunny"

Reactions: tomcollins
I was young teen when I first suck my first black cock he was 45 an i love it from the start. I would go to his house every change I got just to have him feed me his black seed. After a few months i was a complete sissy for him. About year later I ran away from home an move in with him that when I became the gurl I am to day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinycuckold and tomcollins
BlackFeeder said:
I'm sat here at and my hard cock is covered in my sissy slut's saliva. She is worshipping my cock with her warm wet mouth. My legs are spread wide and she is licking every inch of meat and my balls with her tongue.

I think a sissy adores black cock so much that when she gives a blowjob it is an intense experience. When I look down into her eyes as she suckles my cockhead, I see how much love she has for my penis. Her lips and warm mouth acting like a sucking pussy purely for my pleasure.

She sucks and sucks, moaning softly as she tastes my precum on her tongue. Doing all she can to coax the hot cum from my balls. And then this is my favorite part; the actual orgasm. Watching her face as my cumload begins to flood her mouth, watching her swallow the sperm so hungrily, jerking and milking my cock, sucking passionately till she is convinced my load has finished.

BlackFeeder said:

So true. Something about a dark black cock 8 or more inches. It's hypnotic in a way you almost have to suck it. I was a straight white guy till I was my first BBC. Wrist thick 9. He said suck. I just obeyed

servboi said:
So true. Something about a dark black cock 8 or more inches. It's hypnotic in a way you almost have to suck it. I was a straight white guy till I was my first BBC. Wrist thick 9. He said suck. I just obeyed

Wow wrist thick?? Would have loved to worship that with my mouth... you are so lucky..

Reactions: servboi