Sissy Cuck?

• Thread starterKeca
  • Start date

Keca

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2018
How can I get my wife to treat me like a sissy cuckold bitch. I like dressing up as a woman and watching her get fucked and gangbanged but hasn't happened at the same time. I just need both at the same time. I have been sucking on my dildos and reaming my ass with them. I want the real thing now. Any suggestions?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Keca said:
How can I get my wife to treat me like a sissy cuckold bitch. I like dressing up as a woman and watching her get fucked and gangbanged but hasn't happened at the same time. I just need both at the same time. I have been sucking on my dildos and reaming my ass with them. I want the real thing now. Any suggestions?
Have you thought about getting the man to treat you like a bitch instead? My husband who is normally dominant loves that as well and because I am not usually the dominant one I get uncomfortable doing the humiliating. However if the man takes charge of both of you then you and your wife might both enjoy the experience. Her role with the new guy would remain similar and If she can see how much you like it she may warm up a little. I don't get turned on by him dressing up or acting like a bitch but I sure do by seeing the results. I often find that when the guy leaves he is hornier than ever and he usually ends up ripping my clothing as soon as the guy leaves.

Last edited:
ExcitedWhiteWife said:
Have you thought about getting the man to treat you like a bitch instead? My husband who is normally dominant loves that as well and because I am not usually the dominant one I get uncomfortable doing the humiliating. However if the man takes charge of both of you then you and your wife might both enjoy the experience. Her role with the new guy would remain similar and If she can see how much you like it she may warm up a little. I don't get turned on by him dressing up or acting like a bitch but I sure do by seeing the results. I often find that when the guy leaves he is hornier than ever and he usually ends up ripping my clothing as soon as the guy leaves.
I have not thought of that. Thank you for your input. My wife is not the dominate type either. I will give this a try.

Keca said:
I have not thought of that. Thank you for your input. My wife is not the dominate type either. I will give this a try.

Good luck!