Size matters to my wife

• Thread starterKurt&Mandi
  • Start date

Kurt&Mandi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2007
She has told me I am not big enough after 28 years of marriage, Here is a pic of me compared to my wifes black lovers tell me what you think ???????

I think...........you'll eventually take off and hide again once Mandy comes in here for real ripping ass for you stealing photos from her pay site. But I'm sure you'll resurface with a new identity (and wife) once you think it's safe.

I think kurt boy the bottom line is you like to suck cock.

Whoever's picture that is, it's an amazing one.

michwhmale said:
hell thats thawks showing off his manhood he's the only non fake in the pic.

A pity is seems a fake. Perverted though I may be, I quite like this type of pic, no matter what the colour of the tools on display. lol

I'm still bowled over by this picture. The immediate thought is the difference between a man and a boy, but it's greater than that. The white cock is barely erect and represents weak and bland, whereas the black cock is powerfully erect, ready to burst, the epitome of virility and strength. Its size is simply awesome, yet not freakishly huge (I guess I've been seeing too many pictures at this site). How could a woman resist? Another way to express the difference is in numbers. One could say that B is twice the length of W, which seems about right, but doesn't really come close to the shock one experiences at seeing these two side by side. On the other hand, estimating a 9.5 x 6.5 versus a 4.5 x 4.5 and calculating using the formula for the volume of a cylinder, the volume comparison comes to 32 versus 7, or nearly 5 times the size!

So white "males" are useless, and might as well become either bitches or servants ?

michwhmale said:

Yes, and I am going to make sure hundreds of white women see it!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Habib Maamria said:
Yes, and I am going to make sure hundreds of white women see it!:)
Make sure it's more than that, wouldn't want any to be deprived.

I have downloaded this excellent demonstration photo to show my bulls as an aphrodisiac to get their sperm mixing with my cum juice as-soon-as they get home.

No wonder Mandy has lost interest in Kurt's wee tickler..

Josetta you always have a way with words and I have always supported you in these forums, despite youre sometimes 'extreme' view of things. However, if youre bf's need to see pics like that to get hot, well then what does that say about them, and you? Last thing i want to see to get turned on is a pic like that....and that is not to say that i dont enjoy seeing the pic, or the forum, Lets just keep it in context of real life here. And Exchange, are you one of the brothas that just has it in for the Man, and wants to get back for centuries of suffering by fucking white woman? as a black I think that is wrong. Discrimination/racism isnt going to be ended by sex...but by education and tolerance. Relax bro...fuck white woman because its fun, not for any revenge factor.

Josetta said:
I have downloaded this excellent demonstration photo to show my bulls as an aphrodisiac to get their sperm mixing with my cum juice as-soon-as they get home.

No wonder Mandy has lost interest in Kurt's wee tickler..

Number one kurts a fraud and two I think your a nut case. Oh I agree with pooch here and also you need to step back and take a big breath Joe.

Pooch, the photo had a magical affect on my Bulls. They absolutely loved me saving it for them. Usually, I don't get fucked until after a meal.

I held the photo up as they stepped inside the house, and they looked at it for a bit, then grinned to each other - and suddenly I was picked up and carried to the bedroom. I was dripping wet with desire by the time they opened my legs.

I like a man who is not afraid to have 'his own opinion' and express it.

Josetta said:
Pooch, the photo had a magical affect on my Bulls. They absolutely loved me saving it for them. Usually, I don't get fucked until after a meal.

I held the photo up as they stepped inside the house, and they looked at it for a bit, then grinned to each other - and suddenly I was picked up and carried to the bedroom. I was dripping wet with desire by the time they opened my legs.

I like a man who is not afraid to have 'his own opinion' and express it.

You must have took your full of shit pill today Joe.

lol Mule Josetta god bless you and youre bulls I know I'm bigger than many white guys, i dont need a pic of that to get me hot, nor prove anything to anybody. I will play those games in private, but for the humiliation effect for the slut and cuck..Not cause it gonna get me hard.

Here is what I come home to after meating my BBC.

Attachments

• Laura Bill Cape Cod 2002 40.jpg
    Laura Bill Cape Cod 2002 40.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 521
  • Laura Bill on Beach 10.jpg
    Laura Bill on Beach 10.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 453
Actually, when the penis is flaccid, one cannot determine how big it will be when fully erect, as one can tell by the above pics. When I was "tutored", I had no idea how the differences in size were until the men were erect. Some were not very big when flaccid, and were huge when erect. Some looked "hung" when flaccid, but weren't much bigger when erect.

Also, some of ya'll need to chill a bit. After all, we each have our own way of being "turned on". If the BBC's she brings home like those pics, then more power to them.

Whenever I look at the photo, I am reminded of why I can't go back.

White men are inferior. Admit it. Once White women have had a taste of black cock, and I mean real superior black cock, then they understand why white men are so racist! Then they understand, why for centuries white men have been trying to keep us away from white pussy.