Slutwifelisa "real Amature Hotwife"

SLUTWIFELISA

The "Real" SLUTWIFE.
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2017
sacramento, ca
********.com
Hello there! I am Lisa. A happily married woman from northern california. I have been married for 18 yrs! I met my husband very young and married him right away and with him to this day. We have great sex every night and about 2 yrs ago we started "swinging". But mostly FMF fun.
We gradually got into this lifestyle over the last couple years. Starting with just going out with me dressed like a slut. To flashing at bars, to being groped and groping on random cocks at bars. That led to meeting up for staged x rated photos with NO sex. To eventually, sucking cock and then letting a new cock inside my married pink hole in over 17 years. My hubby has documented ALL of this. He always has his camera handy.
I have so many wild fantasies and we have started making them reality. I have posted alot of photos of me out at the bars being groped on....and also just me posing at home. You can see them and other
pix of me at https://********.com/user/SLUTWIFELISA Very new to this site so not yet sure of what it offers. You can directly contact us at porterhouse0024@gmail.com Lets have some fun on here!

100_0049.JPG

Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking, htchtc100, FresnoBrotha and 2 others
Wow I would love to play sometime. You look sexy as hell.

I want to give her a facial ;)

SLUTWIFELISA said:
Hello there! I am Lisa. A happily married woman from northern california. I have been married for 18 yrs! I met my husband very young and married him right away and with him to this day. We have great sex every night and about 2 yrs ago we started "swinging". But mostly FMF fun.
We gradually got into this lifestyle over the last couple years. Starting with just going out with me dressed like a slut. To flashing at bars, to being groped and groping on random cocks at bars. That led to meeting up for staged x rated photos with NO sex. To eventually, sucking cock and then letting a new cock inside my married pink hole in over 17 years. My hubby has documented ALL of this. He always has his camera handy.
I have so many wild fantasies and we have started making them reality. I have posted alot of photos of me out at the bars being groped on....and also just me posing at home. You can see them and other
pix of me at SLUTWIFELISA's profile Very new to this site so not yet sure of what it offers. You can directly contact us at porterhouse0024@gmail.com Lets have some fun on here!

100_0049.JPG
I am in northern San Diego where are you

If you’re in the LA area hit me up

Dudes....pay attention....she said "Northern California." That doesn't include Los Angeles, much less San Diego. (I on the other hand am in....wait for it....Oakland!)