1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Some Videos For You

Discussion in 'Movie Post' started by browmsugar, Aug 3, 2018.

1. browmsugar

browmsugar New around here... Beloved Member :)

2. IndianaDom

IndianaDom New around here... Beloved Member :)

Very sex vids! Those little brown fuck holes are gorgeous.

3. browmsugar

What did you like most? What should be improved

4. IndianaDom

IndianaDom New around here... Beloved Member :)

I'd like to see her on her knees so those holes are really open and exposed. You really should rotate the phone sideways so we get a fuller view. I know it's difficult to play and record. I'd look at getting a stand to setup so you can have your hands free. Check out the many for sale at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Selfie-Stick.../131-7727946-2995217?ie=UTF8&node=11139606011

She has a hot body so seeing her open and exposed was my favorite. The cum shots were hot also though. I think out of the two I liked seeing the one with cum leaking back out. The one covering her pussy was still hot but the video was kind of cut off and all over the place. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. browmsugar

Thanks for giving ideas we will try.
    Always hard proper Light Ing proper angle and concentrate while playing.

Multitasking is hard

• Like Like x 1