Sophisticated Sexy Indian Wife Wants To Play With Homeless Or Men Sleeping Rough.

neharahul

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2017
london
Hi My sexy Indian wife loves to play with dirty homeless men though its repulse me but and the same time it turns me on cant explain the feelings... Is it just my wife or there are others out there too..

P1010403.JPG

Reactions: tlxyz, eriknb and Susan's Slave
wow erotic....i m indian single male dear.....lets talk nd fun some time

shahidorange said:
wow erotic....i m indian single male dear.....lets talk nd fun some time

only if you live and sleep in the rough...

Damn I think thats very hot it turns me on.Has she played with homeless men or still wanting to do it?

neharahul said:
Hi My sexy Indian wife loves to play with dirty homeless men though its repulse me but and the same time it turns me on cant explain the feelings... Is it just my wife or there are others out there too..

P1010403.JPG
Share the wealth I always say. At least she will never leave you for his cash. :p

20140922_090603-2.jpg Screenshot_2017-03-09-13-17-48-1.png ive let thwm look at her legs..... usually at the freeway exit when they're asking for money I'll put her dress away and up when she sleeps a few times at the liquor stores I love it

20140922_090603-2.jpg Screenshot_2017-03-09-13-17-48-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tlxyz, okdeacon and eriknb
Wow very hot next time let them touch her legs

neharahul said:

P1010403.JPG
Lovely hottt wife

Hey what about he I can show her a good time a sexy bull from India