Southern Illinois Bull Wanted

• Thread starterJeff_7
  • Start date

Jeff_7

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2015
Wimp hubby here looking to chat with bulls in their mid-40s to late-50s, located anywhere in Southern Illinois on the I-57 corridor, from Mt. Vernon to Cairo. My wife has admitted to fantasizing about sex with other men, and has also told me she wishes I were bigger and longer-lasting in bed. She talks about the fantasy often during sex, but says she wouldn't do it for real. I'd like to find a way to get her to change her mind. I get so horny knowing I'm not enough to satisfy her.

Reactions: JeffCA
Jeff

Thank you for the detailed post and sharing your need and your wife's confession. I am not in the area but in Suburban Chicago...let me know if you will let your wife drive for an hour or so to come out here ..

I am 34 , clean professional male with black cock who appreciates a mature wife

Ron

Sounds like she’s ready

Jeff_7 said:
Wimp hubby here looking to chat with bulls in their mid-40s to late-50s, located anywhere in Southern Illinois on the I-57 corridor, from Mt. Vernon to Cairo. My wife has admitted to fantasizing about sex with other men, and has also told me she wishes I were bigger and longer-lasting in bed. She talks about the fantasy often during sex, but says she wouldn't do it for real. I'd like to find a way to get her to change her mind. I get so horny knowing I'm not enough to satisfy her.

Im not too far from you. Im tall, fit, healthy in my 60s. Young for my age. Will provide photos if you request. Lets connect.

Jeff_7 said:

Hello. I think I can help out. Let me know if interested and place and time.

WIN_20190210_08_51_52_Pro.jpg

51 discreet experienced Bull, up for the task. PM me