Store Clerk Cuckolding

• Thread starterBlack Daddy Dwayne
  • Start date

Black Daddy Dwayne

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 3, 2017
A little description before I explain what went down before I went to college. Although I'm black, I was raised by my white aunt. My mom was too young to raise a kid alone when I was born, and to complicate things she was destined for prison. So, her brother and his white wife, Leanne, took me in. But, by the time I was three, they split up leaving me with Leanne. It sounds a little complicated, but it all worked out in the end.

Growing up was as normal as anything. I did great in school and sports, and family life was just me and Leanne, the dog, and occasional visits by her close girlfriend Jackie and her husband Stan, also both white. Looking back, the race thing never became an issue until school kids made it an issue, but I quickly learned how to handle that. In any case, I was good and things were good. So good in fact that I had a full scholarship to the State university my senior year, and Leanne was extremely proud. So proud that she had a special party in my honor, to which Jackie and Stan were invited.

Again, at the time I didn't know why things happened the way that they did, but looking back it all makes sense. When Jackie and Stan arrived, Stan was unusually pensive with me. He didn't want to talk or anything, and when I did catch a glance at him he sort of had a grimace about him, almost as if he was mad at me for something. That said, the doting by Leanne and Jackie and others there made up for it so I didn't really dwell on it any more.

Before the party was over, Leanne and Jackie got me alone on the back deck and wanted to talk about my plans for the summer. I said that I was planning on some summer job before college but wasn't sure where, and they both smiled and said they had an idea for me. Before I knew it I had agreed to work as a stock clerk and only IT guy at Jackie's retail clothing store at the mall; good hours, a known and friendly boss, and money to be made for college. The one thing I didn't know was the name of the store until Jackie handed me her business card: Jackie Henderson, Franchise Owner, Lane Bryant.

At first, when I realized what the store was I was a bit hesitant and had the immediate bad scenario thoughts run through my head that would be all over the headlines: Black Man Accused of Peeping at Local Women's Store. Jackie playfully got mad at me for thinking such things, and immediately began to put me at ease. She said that even though it was a women's clothing store, having me there would make her happy and that she would "take me under her wing" to learn the "ins and outs" of running a small business before I went off to college. Stan had joined us on the back deck as Jackie was talking and, once again as soon as I made eye contact with him he scowled, dropped his head and walked back into the house.

We agreed that I would carpool with Jackie; some days she would drive and others I would drive my car. Within the first few days I settled into a groove of learning the store, procedures, staff (all women), and started to modernize their computer system. I even had a workspace in the back next to Jackie's office. Things were pretty normal except for one thing: my area was surrounded by all of the back stock of women's lingerie. Needless to say, it was a little distracting at times, especially when one of the sales associates would come by to get something and be a little playful. Even Jackie would get in on the fun with teasing me. It would have definitely been an HR violation by most standards, but I just went with it.

"Ray, could you give me a hand count on the size 28 thong panties," or "could you be a dear and check the count of H-cup low cut bras against the computer?" Jackie would ask in a low, playful and sexy voice. Her eyes would sparkle when she asked me, and coming from her I didn't mind one bit. it would give me an instant erection that I tried to hide, but once in a while I couldn't move away from Jackie fast enough and she had a clear understanding of the result of her teasing... and she seemed to be quite proud of it.

I had always thought Jackie was attractive. Shorter than me by quite a few inches, my best description of her would be that she'd be the perfect spokes person for her store. Thick, pleasantly plump, or just bbw, any of those would be a fair description. She had a gorgeous, wide smile, green eyes, deep red hair and what I had always thought to be the biggest breasts in all of creation, which is why I always loved her hugs. She had pale, smooth skin with a few freckles, and whenever we stood next to each other our skin contrasts were really pronounced.

As the days progressed, my time with Jackie grew. We'd work late on inventory and store prep, sometimes so late that we'd even have dinner after locking up the store. And at first she would get texts from Stan asking where she was, but those eventually diminished in part because she always replied with the same answer, "with Ray." Our conversations became deeper, personal and downright flirtatious, and I didn't mind one bit. Before long, Jackie would grab an outfit to try on for our dinner "dates," conveniently choosing something that revealed her sizeable cleavage that I couldn't ignore.

After deciding on another late dinner one night, Jackie playfully asked me to pick out a whole outfit for her to wear to dinner after the store closed. Sensing a "moment" I picked out the sexiest, short dress I could find that also had a huge plunging neckline. Handing it to her with a smile, she looked at it and said "mmm I like your taste Ray, but aren't you going to match some undies for me?" I took one look at her and, from behind my back, I produced a black panty thong and matching lace F-cup bra. "Well played mister," she said as she took them and headed to the changing room. She didn't close the door, and I definitely peeked. Half dressed, when she noticed that I could see (and that I was looking) she turned flashing a bent over and top down view of her deep cleavage, and when she rose and saw me and my bulge in the mirror, she gave me a playful whistle.

"Ray," she said as she walked out, "I hope you don't mind sweetie, but the bra just wasn't fitting right under the dress, so I'm going to go with out it." she continued, standing with her hip out, the bra dangling from her index finger, and her massive tits being perfectly cradled in the halter top of the dress. My mouth was wide open as I saw her enormous nipples begin to protrude through the material, and she giggled, causing the pale swells of her tits to shake seductively. "You look hot... umm fantastic without it," I managed to say. With her wide sultry smile she replied, "thank you sweetie. Now would you zip me up?"

She turned around slowly to show me her backside. I had to move her long, soft red hair to the side, and the feel of it in my hands sent sparks through my body. From behind I momentarily lost track as her thick, shapely ass, wide hips were a sight to behold. The zipper to the dress was down just below the line of her thong, giving me a clear view of the bareness of her cheeks. As I approached her she reached back to take my hand and place it on her hip, and I calmly took my other hand and slowly zipped up the dress, accidentally brushing my fingers against her cheeks. She moaned softly and then took my other hand from her hip and wrapped it around her waist, pulling me into her. She rested my arm just under the weight of her massive breasts and took a long slow inhaling breath. "Now, let's go eat," she said in a sexy low voice. Within minutes we were having dinner, laughing, talking and definitely flirting.

During dinner, Jackie kept steering conversation around whether or not I had a girlfriend, and tried to probe to learn what I did and didn't like in a woman. My counter was to find out more about she and Stan, and she quickly dismissed my every attempt with, "honey, we're here, he's at home and of zero concern." What also happened was we scooted closer and closer until eventually we were side by side, her warm, soft and thick body next to mine. As our server came with the bill, Jackie looked at her with particular interest as if noticing something. Jackie thanked her and as our server walked away she every so briefly looked back over her shoulder and smiled. Jackie let out a "huh, ain't that some shit."

When I asked what it was, she asked me, "so, did you notice her?" Jackie told me that she noticed the waitress was looking at me all night and, upon her last trip to the table, had conveniently removed her bra. "Didn't you see those little titties wiggling when she came back?" she asked me. I took the opportunity that was just dropped in front of me and replied, "well, yeah, but they don't compare to what I got right next to me," glancing openly at her deep cleavage and protruding nips. She leaned into me and gently grazed her lips to my ear and whispered, "mmmm good choice."

Walking back to her car, we could see lightning in the sky and by the time we got into the car our phones both rang with a weather warning of severe thunderstorms. A few minutes after that, Jackie's phone rang with a call from the alarm company to tell her that the store alarm tripped. I offered to go back and check after I took her home, but she only agreed only if she went with me, so we were quickly off back to the store. The rains came as we got closer to the store, and we were in a full downpour by the time we got to the parking lot of the mall. With nothing to cover us, I wrapped my arm around Jackie and held her tight to me as we somewhat ran to the service entrance door, her heels preventing her from moving with any speed. Once inside we laughed as we were both soaking wet. I couldn't help but notice that Jackie was essentially wearing a wet t-shirt, as the rain soaked the halter top of the dress and provided a perfect outlined view of the large, bare breasts underneath. "Here, let me help with that," she giggled and pulled her shoulders back, driving her chest further out and upward. We both laughed as I said "thank you."

The cleaning crew apparently forgot to fully close up after they finished, so the alarm was false. But inside the store we could hear the rain and thunder grow with intensity. We decided to stay there to wait out the storm, and I suggested that she change into some dry clothes, "not that I mind what you're wearing now," I said. She gave me another seductive look and then turned around, bending over, and asking me to "help unzip me."

By then I was horny as hell and throbbing beyond belief, and figured I had nothing to loose. I put both hands on her hips and pulled her toward me, pressing her ass against my bulge, and then reached down to the bottom of her dress and lifted the dress up and over her ass, foregoing the zipper. Her pale, thick legs led up to her bare ass cheeks. Their sexy thickness dwarfed the thong, and as my bulge nestled between them she moaned softly and pushed back into me. She reached back and tried to grab at my belt, but her short arms stopped her. I took care of it for her and without being shy, pulled my thick black cock from my pants and guided it directly between her cheeks.

Jackie began making soft, sensual moaning sounds as she slowly rocked back and forth, pushing my cock deeper between her ass cheeks until I my cock head was pressing against the wetness of her juicy cunt, only stopped by the thin lace of the thong. She dropped her head down, turned her head to the side and whispered, "do what you want baby."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her up and into me, and gently led her over to the mini sofa in her office. Face first, elbows down. Her incredible shapely ass was up and waiting, and I didn't hesitate. After pulling her thong off completely, I bent down and spread her beautiful ass, then instinctively dove in and began to feast on her already soaking wet pussy. The smooth wet folds of her naturally red haird hole sent shocks through my body as my tongue carefully, but hungrily, lapped and opened and tasted her. She moaned non-stop and her juices began to flow more rapidly, and with my nose pressed against her beautifully puckered asshole, I started pumping two fingers into her pussy. She quickly responded by cumming on my tongue.

The first orgasm caught her off guard and threw her off balance, but I was quick to grab onto her and hold her steady as it subsided. Breathing heavily, I eased her onto the sofa and turned her to face me, my throbbing black cock staring her in the face. Before I could fully grab her hair she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and began to devour the rest from the tip down. She was sucking, stroking, slobbing and moaning as though she had been starving for a meal. Her full lips were wrapped tightly around me as she bobbed up and down, using her tongue to lap and counter stroke my shaft.

"Fuck yeah Jackie, suck my dick just like that," I said. She pulled off just enough to reply, "mmmm such a beautiful, big fucking cock you have for me baby," then back at it she went. The sight of her freckled cheeks caving around my cock, and her long red hair brushing against my skin was almost too much to handle. I stopped her just long enough for me to sit on the sofa and put her on her knees in perfect position. Almost immediately Jackie was back at it, fucking my horny cock with her hungry mouth. In the heat of her devouring my cock, I reached down to finally take her incredible breasts in my hands. The softness, volume and erotic weight of them caused my cock to swell even more in her mouth. As I pulled and tweaked them, her moaning intensified and I couldn't take not fucking her any longer.

I pulled out of her mouth, her slobber covering me and leaving long slow trails to the floor, and put her on her back onto the sofa. Her legs instantly sprang open and she reached down to her hairy red bush and pulled her meaty cunt lips open for my inspection and eventual insemination. We locked eyes as I slowly entered her; first the head, followed by each thick inch of my black meat. Her sexy green eyes rolled back as she took more of me, and as I eventually hit bottom she squealed and began panting as her next orgasm was about to come over her. Taking the que, I began slowly pumping and stroking her deep wet pussy. Each outward pull caused her to gasp, and every stroke back in her pussy elevated her moans. I grabbed onto her tits once again and she began to shake and and scream "fuck me I'm cumming!"

With the sounds of thunder and pounding rain in the distance, Jackie let go of a whole body orgasm that rippled through her thick sexy body unlike anything I'd ever seen. Not letting the intensity go to waste, I began pumping her harder, with a steady stroke to enjoy every part of her gushing pussy. I moved over top of her, pinning her wrists down over her head, and didn't hold back from pounding her thick pussy. I was relentless in taking her cunt, and she gave it all to me. I wanted to get her from behind, but her increasing moans and pleadings for me to cum in her cunt got to me, and eventually I erupted a massive load of semen as deep inside her sweet pussy as I could.

As the thunder continued to roll outside and the storm showed no signs of subsiding, I collapsed on top of Jackie. We spent what felt like an hour with me on top of her, our naked bodies covered in sweat and panting. To Jackie's surprise my cock was still hard and pressing into her soft fleshy body, and she responded with a deep slow moan. "I guess I need to make sure I fully take care of you big man, ya think?" she said as she slowly opened her legs again. "Take this all night 'till you ready to rest baby. All this pussy is yours."

Needing no more of an invitation, I lifted both of her legs under her knees and began slowly stroking my cock into her cunt, still filled with her juices and my first load. As I got into a steady rhythm, Jackie's huge tits swayed majestically with every stroke, and she drew closer and closer to another wave of orgasms. Before the passion and sensations took over her, I got her on her hands and knees and continued fucking her from behind. With my arms wrapped around her to take hold of her massive melons, I pounded her sloppy pussy and filled the air with the sound of her passionate moans and loud slaps of our thighs banging together. Almost on que, her next orgasm hit with a clap of thunder. Her shivering, shuddering body was tightly in my arms as her pussy unleashed a floodgate of juice down my shaft, my balls and onto the floor.

She pulled away enough to roll onto her back. Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she looked me straight in the eyes and begged, "please pound the fuck outta your white bitch baby." Thunder clapped as I unleashed hard, deep strokes into her cunt. Her moans of "yes" followed each stroke, intensifying as I grew closer and closer to what would be my last nut for the night. I didn't want to stop fucking her, but her sweet pussy was telling me that it wouldn't be the last time I'd have her. Her voice grew more and more hoarse, but her eyes were focused on mine, begging me to get off on her. Just when I was about to nut, she cried "feed me baby, feed me that sweet fuckin seed." I pulled out and moved to her face, stroking my wet cock as I got my thick head closer to her mouth. "Cum for me baby, give it to me," she moaned and I immediately began spurting long thick ropes of my hot cum all over her open mouth and face.

It took a while for us to come down after that. By the time we got ourselves together, cleaned up and dressed it was about 3 A.M. The storm had passed and there was an unspoken magnetism between us that told us, and approved of our fucking a lot more. Some playful touching and grabbing as we left the store, we got into my car to drive Jackie home. No sooner than we got in the car, her phone beeped with a text message from Stan. I had all but forgotten about him. In the back of my mind I was blocking out the fact that Jackie was married, but in a way I really didn't care. And she didn't either, because I saw what she text back to him: "yes, and I will a lot more. I'll wake you to do your duty."

About 30 minutes later we were parked in front of Jackie's house and to my surprise, Stan was standing behind the front door looking through the window. Jackie leaned over and gave me the most intense kiss I'd ever had, making my cock hard again. I reached into her top and firmly handled her titties as we continued our tongue lashings, and in turn she took her hand to stroke the fullness of my cock through my pants. We broke, smiling and took a few more pecks at each other before the turned to open the door. As she got out, she looked back at me and with a smile she said, "see you at work tomorrow baby."

I watched her walk to the house, the thick sexy ass that I had been earlier pumping full of my cock was bouncing back and forth as she approached the door. She waved a finger at Stan and as if on que, he disappeared from the window. When the door opened, no one inside in sight. I let it go, but it definitely raised questions for another time. My drive home was long, as my dick was throbbing from recalling the royal fucking I had with my aunt's best friend. When I got home, the house was quiet and I was able to take a hot shower and get some sleep.

The next morning, I was surprisingly awake on time. The morning ritual of a quick breakfast with my aunt was as usual, but she had a particular look about her. She knew and was trying to hold back from telling me. Just how much she knew I wasn't sure, but with as close as she and Jackie were I had to expect she had gotten the stroke-by-stroke info. We had our normal conversation but as she was about to leave for work, she gave me long, deep hug and whispered, "keep up your good work sweetie." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and off she went.

it was Jackie's turn to drive us to work, and she showed up on time as usual. Dressed particularly modestly, she had a sparkle in her eye that spoke volumes. Once in the car, she leaned over and we kissed as passionately as we did when I dropped her off at home, and a few moments later we were reluctantly off to the store. We knew damn well that what we really wanted to do was go some place and continue what we started the night before. We talked about keeping things on the DL, but also made it clear that her "ass is always yours for a quickie."

For the next two weeks, Jackie and I continued our post-work fuck fests. For lack of a better description, I fucked her in almost every way imaginable. Her pussy was practically an endless fountain, cumming multiple times in a night's fucking, and my cock was balls deep in just about every position. As we parted on nights where I drove her home, I could clearly see Stan in the front door window, only to disappear as Jackie approached. Eventually, I stopped her before leaving the car one night and asked, "so, Stan? What's up with that?" Jackie gave me another deep kiss and replied, "he's so fucking inferior. Let's get the cards on the table tomorrow night. My place for a late dinner after you close up." I could hardly sleep.

The next night was Saturday night. Jackie left the store early but text me to "cum hungry," and all I could surmise was eating her sweet, hairy and wet pussy for dessert. I was quick to close the store and grew a firm erection as I drove over to Jackie's house. As I got closer, she text me again with, "I'll leave the door unlocked for you so just cum on in baby." Five minutes later I was walking through Jackie's front door. The house was dimly lit, and the smell of a well cooked dinner was in the air. As I closed the door I noticed rose petals on the floor, which seemed an obvious but cliched hint for me to follow them. I followed the path through the house and upstairs and walked into what was obviously the master bedroom. And there was Jackie in the middle of the bed. She was wearing an all black nightie, her enormous breasts spilling out, and her legs open wide with her hand slowly rubbing her wet pussy.

I undressed and walked to her while stroking my cock, which made her smile. She looked at me and said, "I love watching you stroke that beautiful monster." I took great pleasure in filling her mouth with my young black cock, and I was soon fully hard and ready to pump her fucking wet cunt for the rest of the night. The sound of her wet hole accepting my cock filled the room and we both moaned out loud at the sensation we were giving each other. We resumed our fucking from the previous evening, but this time I was in no rush. Jackie was on her way to her first orgasm while I slowly and deeply plunged my cock into her wet, white pussy. Her pale, spread thighs took my pounding and her moans of "you own this cunt" only pushed me to go deeper.

I took her wrists and pinned them on the bed on either side of her head so that I could pound her with more leverage. The harder I stroked the closer she came to cumming and I sensed that I may just as well cum with her. But as I took longer, deeper strokes, my cock almost fulling pulling out of her before plunging back inside, the bedroom door opened and I heard what sounded like a girlish scream and yelp. I stopped in mid stroke, my hardon pulled out and soaking wet, and Jackie held her breath. Looking over my shoulders and to my surprise, the sound came from Stan.

Jackie gathered herself and, with a smile, sat up and wrapped herself around me as she looked at Stan. Resting her head on me she took a hand and started slowly stroking my hard cock and told him, "just like I told you, Ray is a real man who's been giving me what I need, and he's going to keep doing me as long as he wants." She moved up and kissed me, tongues slowly intertwining, and then she dropped down to take a few slow, moaning sucks on my cock. Stan's eyes were wide and fixed on us, his mouth also agape as Jackie loudly serviced me with her mouth. Taking the base in her hand she pulled away and turned to look at Stan. "Now hurry up and go finish dinner like I told you and knock on the door when it's ready," she commanded him. He left without saying a word.

I wanted to cum so badly but I also wanted to wait and blast her after dinner, so with some restraint I held back against Jackie's oral assault on me until dinner was ready. Getting up from the bed, she took my hand and led me to the closet where she gave me a robe to wear, before fitting a rather sexy silk robe on herself. Her body being as thick and sexy as it was, the robe did little to conceal her cleavage and she barely tied it at all. The result was her showing enough of her sexiness to keep me hard. And that, as it turned out, was the challenge, as the robe I wore was small, and my cock simply had no other option but to openly protrude and throb. That obviously pleased Jackie.

We held hands walking downstairs to the dining room for dinner. Stan had set the table and prepared a hefty meal, and Jackie and I sat next to, if not on top of, each other during dinner. I quickly became comfortable flirting, feeding, being fed, and feeling up Jackie at the table and in front of Stan. In fact, I almost lost awareness that he was there, if it wasn't for the times I caught him staring at me. As we were finishing, I leaned over to Jackie, at the same time reaching into her robe to fondle one of her huge titties, and whispered that I needed to get back inside her. Another kiss and we were quickly in the living room with me sitting down and Jackie on her knees and between my open legs, slowly devouring every inch of my cock. Jackie took a short break to order Stan to clean up and get ready for his dessert, and somehow I knew exactly what she meant.

I pulled Jackie up and onto my lap, my cock perfectly fitting deep inside her sloppy wetness. She began to rock and ride me, rhythmically, while breast feeding me her succulent titties. I pulled and slapped her titties and ass and without much effort my horny BBW slut/boss was once again having a whopper of an orgasm on my cock. The sound of her wetness became louder as she rocked almost violently on my lap, and I grabbed her ass to leverage my upward strokes. I was going to cum and cum hard inside her, and as I announced it, she lunged forward to hold me tightly as my load erupted into her vagina.

Again in our panting state, we kissed and giggled and touched and felt each other until I decided to let her do what she was going to do. "I think it's time baby," I said. Jackie had the most devious and sexy grin on her face as she leaned in for one more kiss, and then slowly dismounted from my cock. As many times before, the sound of her wetness was loud as my then semi-hard cock reluctantly exited her pussy. "Stan, get your ass over here," she yelled as she stood in the middle of the living room, her legs crossed tightly.

"But, do... but do... do I have to?" he whined.

Jackie looked at me, still smiling. "What the fuck to you think?" she said in a harsh tone.

I figured I'd chime in, partially to get back at Stan for how he'd acted with me and partially to get used to doing so. "Dude, just get the fuck over here," I yelled. Jackie's eyes bulged wide and her smile even wider. She looked at me and mouthed without speaking, "I'm so much a ***** for you!"

Stan came and without a further word he got onto the floor, face up, and Jackie squatted onto his face, burying him in the thick soft folds of her thighs and pussy. Her facial expression was incredibly erotic as she slowly rocked her cunt over Stan's face, force feeding him our combined cum juices. While being smothered, I could hear the faint sounds of him licking her pussy clean. The sight was more than I expected and I rose and walked to Jackie, lifting my still semi-hard and very wet cock to her mouth. She didn't hesitate to clean me with her sensuous tongue, constantly smiling and never taking her eyes off mine.

When Jackie's pussy was sufficiently emptied of my sperm by Stan, Jackie and I headed back to the bedroom for one last slow, deep fuck to end the night. Stan spent the remainder of the night on the living room floor.

That night set the tone for the next two years. I continued to work at the store and fuck Jackie daily. We were no longer bound to fucking after hours in the store, and what was once Jackie and Stan's bedroom now belonged to Jackie and myself. When we felt generous, Jackie would repeat feeding Stan my cum, but most times she preferred to savor the feel of the gift of my seed deep in her womb.

Over time I learned that my aunt and Jackie planned to setup Jackie and me. Over the years prior, things had soured between Jackie and Stan, and also between Stan and my aunt. With Stan's inadequacies and eventually revealed taste for seminal fluids, my aunt encouraged Jackie to take the hotwife route. Unfortunately, two attempts at finding a suitable bull were not successful, after which Jackie and my aunt devised the eventual plan that led to my owning Jackie.

Jackie and I had a good thing. So good in fact that Jackie came to realize that in order to contain our intensity in a timely manner, she needed some help...

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Lovestruckcuck said:
Excellent story as usual
Thank you very, very much! The next one is in the works.

Sounds great.

Lovestruckcuck said:
Good man keep them coming !
I often think half the stuff here is bull shit or fantasy but like I said before coming from an actual black guy gives the story more credibility
Well, everything I've written so far are either all real accounts or are substantially real. Lucky to have had my fair share of hotwives over the years!

Lovestruckcuck said:
Lucky man.
I can guarantee you would have your pick of the hot wives here as Irish women love black guy's especially as there are hardly any black guys here
Damn, I like the sound of that. I had an Irish babe only once. It lasted a weekend, and I damn sure would love to have some more where she came from!

Black Daddy Dwayne said:

And that tool of yours is quite impressive indeed.

Larandann said:
And that tool of yours is quite impressive indeed.
Thank you sexy! Fortunately I haven't had any complaints. yet.

179_1000.jpg

Lovestruckcuck said:
Check out the Irish swinging scene and you might feel like getting on a plane !
Fabswingers is the site we use here
Cool! I will definitely check it out!

Black Daddy Dwayne said:
Thank you sexy! Fortunately I haven't had any complaints. yet.

179_1000.jpg
I know I wouldn't complain!

Larandann said:
I know I wouldn't complain!
well as sexy as you are sweetie, I'd make sure your mouth was too full to log a complaint!

Black Daddy Dwayne said:
well as sexy as you are sweetie, I'd make sure your mouth was too full to log a complaint!

Mmmmmmmmmm

Damn that story was hott. Got me all wet reading it.

vrybdkty said:
Thank you from such an amazingly sexy hottie. DAMN you are delicious!

Hot story.

Black Daddy Dwayne said:
Thank you from such an amazingly sexy hottie. DAMN you are delicious!

Thank you. I like what I see too. Makes my mouth water.