• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date

pizzaolga

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2013
East Europe
Ram looked at Olga's perfect alabaster white body lying on the couch. Her right hand was clutching a black dildo, and sliding it in and out of her pussy. He could see the pussy lips cling to the dildo as it slid in. He could hear her moaning softly. He realised she wasn't aware he had opened the study door. He had come in to clean the room, and did not know what to do. He wanted to get out slowly, so as not to startle her. At the same time, he wanted to watch the beautiful Olga masturbate herself. What a quandary he was in!

Just as he slowly started closing the door, he heard her say,`Ram!' He froze! He blurted out,`Sorry, Madam! I just came in to clean the room. I did not see anything!' `Come here, I know you were watching,' she said. He slowly approached the couch. She continued masturbating. What should he do? `Do you like what you are watching?' she said. `Yes,' he mumbled. `Show me, drop your pants!' she ordered. He did as he was told. His thick short cock was hard as a rock. The fat cock head was engorged with blood. Clearly, Ram was very excited. `Are you just going to watch me?' she inquired. He shook his head and said,`No Madam! I will help you.' `My name is Olga, call me Olga,' she said.

He slowly sank to his feet and sat at her feet. He started with big toe and nibbled on it. His tongue slowly travelled up her feet, dwelling briefly on her knees before licking her inner thighs. She took his head in her hands and pulled it up. His head rested briefly on her breasts before she firmly pulled him to her face. Olga's head rose up as she firmly pressed her lips on his. Her hands cupped his head as her tongue found its way past his lips. Ram sould not believe he was kissing Madame Olga! He reciprocated, entwining his hands behind her neck. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he pulled his head away, and looked into her impossibly beautiful green eyes. Her eyes locked into his, and he could not look away! He finally summoned his will and pulled his gaze away. He nibbled on her chin, and kissed her ne
He nibbled on her chin, and kissed her neck, as his lips slowly worked their way to her chest. Both her nipples had become erect, standing like sentinels on round hillocks. She was fully aroused. He wondered how her pussy would look now, but resisted the urge to look. He took each nipple into his mouth and gently pulled with his teeth. He heard Olga moan! She was sensitive! He felt her shiver as he sucked each nipple into his mouth. He felt her hand wrap around the shaft of his thick hard cock. He wanted to dwell on her breasts, but also knew he had to get between her legs soon!

His tongue then slowly travels down the chest until it comes to her belly button. It stopped there and his tongue flicked the navel. He could again hear Olga moan softly. Her hand was clutching his cock tightly, and he knew he had to hurry. Ram spread Olga's thighs, his head drawing close to her pubes. He feasted his eyes on the parted lips and took a deep breath, drinking in the musky aroma.

Her pussy was clean shaven, with nary a hair for the pussy lips guarding the entrance to hide in! It was ******* fully, and the lips were glistening wet! The dildo had done its job. The slit was pink and long, with delicate pink petals on either side of the slit. The long fleshy hood at the top of her pussy shielded a tiny, yet clearly visible clitoris. Ram always had a thing for clits! He could resist no longer! He ran his tongue along the long slit, all the way from the bottom, starting at her perineum, until he reached her clitoris. Olga shivered with pleasure. His tongue tarried at the top, flicking her clitoris gently. Ram heard Olga moan softly. Suddenly, Ram clamped his mouth fully on her pussy lips and sucked deeply. Olga felt the suction and felt a shudder go through her back. Ram backed off, and started to nibble at her pussy lips. He took the lip on the left side of her pussy and sucking on it, pulled his head away. The elastic lips stretched before snapping back with a wet `thwack'! He then did the same to Olga's pussy lips on the othe
He then did the same to Olga's pussy lips on the other side. Olga started gushing wetness. He then came to the top of her pussy, and clamped his lips on her clitoris, sucking on it. She was squealing with delight.

Olga could feel the bristle of Ram's beard against her inner thighs and groin, as he started licking the slick glistening lips again. She started yelping uncontrollably with pleasure. That was when Ram slid his index and middle fingers past her sopping wet pussy lips into her innermost being. She could feel the rough, stubby fingers slide in and out, keeping beat with a squishy sound. Olga's moans started to get louder, and Ram could sense her impending orgasm. He spread her legs even wider, and took out his fingers. They were dripping wet, and he licked them clean, smacking his lips with pleasure. He then latched his lips on to her pussy lips, inhaling deeply. She felt his coarse hands cup her breasts and squeeze them. Olga could hold it in no longer. Her hands were digging in to the back of his bald head, her long white legs entwined around his dark brown body, her back arched. She started bucking uncontrollably, screaming as she orgasmed spasmodically.

Olga came to her own after a few minutes, and realised that Ram was already dressed and ready to leave the room. `Aren't you forgetting something, Mister?' she inquired. Ram looked down at her, still sprawled on the couch, and said,`No, why do you ask?' She crooked her finger at him, and beckoned to him to come closer. As Ram drew closer, she grabbed him by his pants. As he stood there, nonplussed, she expertly undid his fly, and fished out his cock. `This!' she said. She let his trousers drop, to reveal his cock. She bid him to sit, and then pushed Ram down so he lay on the couch. She then attended to his cock. Ram's cock had grown flaccid, but was slowly engorging in her hand. It was the head which got engorged first. At this stage, it was disproportionately thick, compared to the shaft. She bent down and gave the head a tentative lick. She l
At this stage, it was disproportionately thick, compared to the shaft. She bent down and gave the head a tentative lick. She liked the taste and smell, and nodded approvingly. As the cock started to get bigger, she gripped it firmly and slid her hand along the short shaft. On closer examination, she saw that the cock was uncircumcised, though the foreskin was too short to cover the thick cock head when fully erect. She gently licked the tip again, and circled the rim of the cock head. Soon his cock had grown rock hard. She could hear a sharp intake of breath as she encircled the head with her lips. Olga let it soak in her mouth for a little time. She then pulled the cock out of her mouth. The big cock head was covered with spittle, and looked very juicy. As she looked at it, she could not believe she was finally face to face with Ram's thick cock head! `Nice juicy cock with a big mushroom head!' she exclaimed, and opened her mouth wide to work the head in. Soon, her head was bobbing on the thick member, as her hand squeezed the shaft tightly, sliding along the shaft. She could feel Ram's hands on her head, pressing it in to his crotch. Ram's breathing grew shallower, and she could feel the impending explosion.

She backed off, and pulled the cock out of her mouth. As she examined it, she could not get over the fact that she was sucking on such a big cock head! Once Ram's breathing grew more regular, she resumed sucking on the cock. She cupped the rather large hairy balls with one hand, as she slid her hand down the shaft, squeezing it tightly. She worked the large head into her mouth, and started sucking on it with a slobbering sound. Soon, Ram's body started tensing, and she realised he was close to bursting. He tried to push Olga's head away, but it was too late. A loud grunt punctuated his heavy breathing, and it was almost as if a hose had opened up. Olga was gulping down furiously, as thick gobs of cum hit the back of her throat. It was all Olga could do to stop choking. She sucked up every last drop that oo
She sucked up every last drop that oozed from the thick cock head. She finally lifted her head and looked at the cock. It was only when she realised she was still squeezing it tightly that she let go of it. Drained of all blood, it slowly grew flaccid.

Ram said,`Thank you, Madam.' She looked at him and said, `Thank me for what? I was just returning the favour! By the way, that was one big load. How long have you been storing it? ' Ram looked embarrassed, as he said,`I was thanking you for the fellatio, Madame.' `Are you saying I am a good cock sucker? Thank you for the compliment!' Olga said. `And, by the way, for somebody who never talks, you were pretty good with your tongue,' she continued. Ram looked down, as he said,`You mean the cunnilingus I performed on you, Madame?' She said,`Yes, Ram, you are a good cunt licker!' Ram acknowledged her compliment sheepishly, as he got up and gathered his clothes.

2apn8.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Useyourwife, carbex, Bangasauras and 4 others
Hello any more stories for my slut wive

rcIMG_5045.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Useyourwife, carbex, Eagerbeaver and 7 others
Show your cunt,Olga. Show the people on this site how pink your pussy is.

Reactions: Bangasauras and toolman2c
here

(232).jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Gaezel, ftwd, Useyourwife and 6 others
Nice,Olga. You are such a good *****.

Reactions: Gaezel and Bangasauras
anyone can write another story for me :))

(39).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, Softwimphub, Useyourwife and 7 others
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel and Eagerbeaver
many thanks for your nice comments

pizzaolga said:
Ram looked at Olga's perfect alabaster white body lying on the couch. Her right hand was clutching a black dildo, and sliding it in and out of her pussy. He could see the pussy lips cling to the dildo as it slid in. He could hear her moaning softly. He realised she wasn't aware he had opened the study door. He had come in to clean the room, and did not know what to do. He wanted to get out slowly, so as not to startle her. At the same time, he wanted to watch the beautiful Olga masturbate herself. What a quandary he was in!

Just as he slowly started closing the door, he heard her say,`Ram!' He froze! He blurted out,`Sorry, Madam! I just came in to clean the room. I did not see anything!' `Come here, I know you were watching,' she said. He slowly approached the couch. She continued masturbating. What should he do? `Do you like what you are watching?' she said. `Yes,' he mumbled. `Show me, drop your pants!' she ordered. He did as he was told. His thick short cock was hard as a rock. The fat cock head was engorged with blood. Clearly, Ram was very excited. `Are you just going to watch me?' she inquired. He shook his head and said,`No Madam! I will help you.' `My name is Olga, call me Olga,' she said.

He slowly sank to his feet and sat at her feet. He started with big toe and nibbled on it. His tongue slowly travelled up her feet, dwelling briefly on her knees before licking her inner thighs. She took his head in her hands and pulled it up. His head rested briefly on her breasts before she firmly pulled him to her face. Olga's head rose up as she firmly pressed her lips on his. Her hands cupped his head as her tongue found its way past his lips. Ram sould not believe he was kissing Madame Olga! He reciprocated, entwining his hands behind her neck. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he pulled his head away, and looked into her impossibly beautiful green eyes. Her eyes locked into his, and he could not look away! He finally summoned his will and pulled his gaze away. He nibbled on her chin, and kissed her ne
He nibbled on her chin, and kissed her neck, as his lips slowly worked their way to her chest. Both her nipples had become erect, standing like sentinels on round hillocks. She was fully aroused. He wondered how her pussy would look now, but resisted the urge to look. He took each nipple into his mouth and gently pulled with his teeth. He heard Olga moan! She was sensitive! He felt her shiver as he sucked each nipple into his mouth. He felt her hand wrap around the shaft of his thick hard cock. He wanted to dwell on her breasts, but also knew he had to get between her legs soon!

His tongue then slowly travels down the chest until it comes to her belly button. It stopped there and his tongue flicked the navel. He could again hear Olga moan softly. Her hand was clutching his cock tightly, and he knew he had to hurry. Ram spread Olga's thighs, his head drawing close to her pubes. He feasted his eyes on the parted lips and took a deep breath, drinking in the musky aroma.

Her pussy was clean shaven, with nary a hair for the pussy lips guarding the entrance to hide in! It was ******* fully, and the lips were glistening wet! The dildo had done its job. The slit was pink and long, with delicate pink petals on either side of the slit. The long fleshy hood at the top of her pussy shielded a tiny, yet clearly visible clitoris. Ram always had a thing for clits! He could resist no longer! He ran his tongue along the long slit, all the way from the bottom, starting at her perineum, until he reached her clitoris. Olga shivered with pleasure. His tongue tarried at the top, flicking her clitoris gently. Ram heard Olga moan softly. Suddenly, Ram clamped his mouth fully on her pussy lips and sucked deeply. Olga felt the suction and felt a shudder go through her back. Ram backed off, and started to nibble at her pussy lips. He took the lip on the left side of her pussy and sucking on it, pulled his head away. The elastic lips stretched before snapping back with a wet `thwack'! He then did the same to Olga's pussy lips on the othe
He then did the same to Olga's pussy lips on the other side. Olga started gushing wetness. He then came to the top of her pussy, and clamped his lips on her clitoris, sucking on it. She was squealing with delight.

Olga could feel the bristle of Ram's beard against her inner thighs and groin, as he started licking the slick glistening lips again. She started yelping uncontrollably with pleasure. That was when Ram slid his index and middle fingers past her sopping wet pussy lips into her innermost being. She could feel the rough, stubby fingers slide in and out, keeping beat with a squishy sound. Olga's moans started to get louder, and Ram could sense her impending orgasm. He spread her legs even wider, and took out his fingers. They were dripping wet, and he licked them clean, smacking his lips with pleasure. He then latched his lips on to her pussy lips, inhaling deeply. She felt his coarse hands cup her breasts and squeeze them. Olga could hold it in no longer. Her hands were digging in to the back of his bald head, her long white legs entwined around his dark brown body, her back arched. She started bucking uncontrollably, screaming as she orgasmed spasmodically.

Olga came to her own after a few minutes, and realised that Ram was already dressed and ready to leave the room. `Aren't you forgetting something, Mister?' she inquired. Ram looked down at her, still sprawled on the couch, and said,`No, why do you ask?' She crooked her finger at him, and beckoned to him to come closer. As Ram drew closer, she grabbed him by his pants. As he stood there, nonplussed, she expertly undid his fly, and fished out his cock. `This!' she said. She let his trousers drop, to reveal his cock. She bid him to sit, and then pushed Ram down so he lay on the couch. She then attended to his cock. Ram's cock had grown flaccid, but was slowly engorging in her hand. It was the head which got engorged first. At this stage, it was disproportionately thick, compared to the shaft. She bent down and gave the head a tentative lick. She l
At this stage, it was disproportionately thick, compared to the shaft. She bent down and gave the head a tentative lick. She liked the taste and smell, and nodded approvingly. As the cock started to get bigger, she gripped it firmly and slid her hand along the short shaft. On closer examination, she saw that the cock was uncircumcised, though the foreskin was too short to cover the thick cock head when fully erect. She gently licked the tip again, and circled the rim of the cock head. Soon his cock had grown rock hard. She could hear a sharp intake of breath as she encircled the head with her lips. Olga let it soak in her mouth for a little time. She then pulled the cock out of her mouth. The big cock head was covered with spittle, and looked very juicy. As she looked at it, she could not believe she was finally face to face with Ram's thick cock head! `Nice juicy cock with a big mushroom head!' she exclaimed, and opened her mouth wide to work the head in. Soon, her head was bobbing on the thick member, as her hand squeezed the shaft tightly, sliding along the shaft. She could feel Ram's hands on her head, pressing it in to his crotch. Ram's breathing grew shallower, and she could feel the impending explosion.

She backed off, and pulled the cock out of her mouth. As she examined it, she could not get over the fact that she was sucking on such a big cock head! Once Ram's breathing grew more regular, she resumed sucking on the cock. She cupped the rather large hairy balls with one hand, as she slid her hand down the shaft, squeezing it tightly. She worked the large head into her mouth, and started sucking on it with a slobbering sound. Soon, Ram's body started tensing, and she realised he was close to bursting. He tried to push Olga's head away, but it was too late. A loud grunt punctuated his heavy breathing, and it was almost as if a hose had opened up. Olga was gulping down furiously, as thick gobs of cum hit the back of her throat. It was all Olga could do to stop choking. She sucked up every last drop that oo
She sucked up every last drop that oozed from the thick cock head. She finally lifted her head and looked at the cock. It was only when she realised she was still squeezing it tightly that she let go of it. Drained of all blood, it slowly grew flaccid.

Ram said,`Thank you, Madam.' She looked at him and said, `Thank me for what? I was just returning the favour! By the way, that was one big load. How long have you been storing it? ' Ram looked embarrassed, as he said,`I was thanking you for the fellatio, Madame.' `Are you saying I am a good cock sucker? Thank you for the compliment!' Olga said. `And, by the way, for somebody who never talks, you were pretty good with your tongue,' she continued. Ram looked down, as he said,`You mean the cunnilingus I performed on you, Madame?' She said,`Yes, Ram, you are a good cunt licker!' Ram acknowledged her compliment sheepishly, as he got up and gathered his clothes.

2apn8.jpg
Nicely done

How about a pic of cum leaking out of your slut pussy.

hope you like it

976_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Useyourwife, carbex, Bangasauras and 3 others
Very nice. Did you get hubby to lick it up? I would have love to cum deep inside of that white married slut pussy. Olga wants to be bred and have a nice black baby.

Reactions: Bangasauras
upload_2018-7-30_16-9-24.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, cuckedjay, carbex and 5 others
You would love to feel that black baby growing inside of you since you do know that what white women are here for to be cum dump for black cum.

Reactions: Radox and Bangasauras
QeThBsbyXDSLfzMLNkDdmbzXM4uh_7cfwSvvSAWEg_N38d28cA.jpg

• Love
Reactions: carbex, Bangasauras, AnnsHubby and 2 others
The only thing missing in the pic above is a white man licking the woman's pussy as she is fucked with that bbc.

Reactions: Bangasauras